You have ten seconds to justify the killing and eating of animals while simultaneously condemning the murder of humans

You have ten seconds to justify the killing and eating of animals while simultaneously condemning the murder of humans.

Go.
Protip: you can’t

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
twitter.com/levinsreports/status/929162201759408129
livescience.com/g00/24875-meat-human-brain.html?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont condemn the murder of humans

i don't see anything wrong with either desu

>condemning the murder of humans.
who had a problem with this

How about I eat you?

eating animals is good for your health, eating humans is not

im gay

porque no los dos?

>"Veganism in Light of the Bible" Independent, Fundamental Baptist Preaching

youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ

omnivore/carnivore mammals kill other mammals for surviving

mammals who kill their own species are fucked, if not-existent

I value human life much higher than animal life because I am a human.

I dont condemn the murder of ALL humans . Cows - kill . Dogs - NO KILL .

>inter-species competition
>unnatural death being a net negative to societal advancement
>humans are omnivores and naturally require meat as part of our diets
>meat tastes better than fruits/grains/vegetables when made well, is a more useful calorie source for our bodies, and is a vital ingredient in the majority of almost every culture's traditional foods
/thread

Or what

All of this talk about killing animals is making me hungry.

Also...

OP is a raging faggot

I don't have to, I don't give a fuck about either.

fpbp

>humans require meat

Dropped

Eating humans is unhealthy.

I don't give a shit about animals and most humans either

Fpbp

I'm a human. Animals are not humans. I am smarter and more advanced than animals. There is nothing they can do about it. I don't give a shit about the animal's feelings. I do give a shit about human morality.

Go shit into your own mouth, faggot.

>mammals who kill their own species are fucked, if not-existent

Nig, I get your point, but humans are notorious for killing other humans on a mass scale.

only whites are humane feed shitskins to dogs dogs> than non whites

God made meat so let's eat

Humans are a higher level of consciousness than animals. You should not empathize more with an animal than humans. The "animals feel pain" argument is an appeal to emotions. A lion does not refuse to kill an antelope because it might feel pain. It is in a lions nature to hunt and kill antelopes. It is in the nature of humans to subjugate animals.

Humans cooked and ate meat because it is more calorie-rich than plants. The increased nutrition allowed societies to develop and people to specialize in tasks. Eventually civilization developed enough to make vitamins and chemical substitutes to meat. If humans never ate meat or killed animals, we would still be hunter-gatherers.

TL;DR veganism only exists because people ate meat

Sage

Some animals are delicious and were bred specifically to be food.
Some people deserve to die.

Eating animal meat is one of the factor that accelerated our evolution
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/

I won't because I'm eating abortions.

>twitter.com/levinsreports/status/929162201759408129

Actually, there's a lot of evidence that some species of birds have the same levels of consciousness and intelligence as small children.

So we can eat babies?

And as far as it being more calorically dense, you can get all of your macros and mircos in a vegan diet. With the exception of B12, but at the very least, we could minimize the suffering and take supplements for that, and just not eat meat.

Ultimately, we're going to be growing beef before too long anyway so...

But for now, there really is no good reason not tt eat meat. Trust me, the argument for veganism is iron-clade, they've thought of everything.

>Not a vegan
>shit's hard man

humans are higher creatures and are gifted with reason.

holy shit that was easy, any other brain busters?

Well fuck.

Eating human flesh is a surefire strategy to catch some disease (because it's compatible). Animal diseases are usually non-transferable

> KANGl2mp
…mr. dickwasherz

Why does that have anything to do with what is morally permissible?

Can we kill and eat retards and babies?

Delicious and sexually satisfying.

UMA

Majority of humans have a big enough IQ to bring prosperity, technologies and increase the human culture altogether. Animals are fucking retarded and are only here to provide essential nutrients to us.

You vegans are fucking retarded.

We don't eat parrots dummy.

Humans need proteins to live and you fight the law of nature itself if you prevent a predator from eating it's prey. GTFO

Nice false premise you hid in there, OP. Murder != killing. Murder is unjustified by definition. Killing can be justified (i.e. in self-defense, or for food because we are natural omnivores, soyboy).

lions eat meat

eagles eat meat

humans eat meat

it's necessary;

livescience.com/g00/24875-meat-human-brain.html?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.com/

Animals aren't human. Get fucked commie nigger.