As Professor Rochelle Gutiérrez, an accredited mathematics professor at the University of Illinois...

>As Professor Rochelle Gutiérrez, an accredited mathematics professor at the University of Illinois, has explained: “On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness.” “Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White,” she continued. Racist features in mathematics include the “Pythagorean theorem and pi,” which perpetuate “a perception that mathematics was largely developed by Greeks and other Europeans.”

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

accredited-times.com/2017/10/24/is-math-racist/
twitter.com/VictorBlackwell/status/609375920311377920
huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/is-peanut-butter-and-jelly-racist_n_1874905.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1w3n5ZHqSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this satire Sup Forums? or is she actually serious

accredited-times.com/2017/10/24/is-math-racist/

This teacher hates Asians.

And wasn't arithmetic developed by Dune Coons?

well I mean, it sure doesn't seem like negroes would ever invent math, but that just speaks to their low IQ.

This bitch should be forced to live in a world where there is no math, and we'll see how much she cares if math is "racist"

>what did she mean by this?
I hate white people and will find any reason to prove it.

>(((stienberg)))
every time

off topic quick, whats is the word when people agree with their peers just to be seen as having equal opinions/morally superior?

example

person 1: i hate trump voters
person 2: yeah they are all racist
person 3: i also hate all trump voters as they are racist

do you guys understand what word i am looking for? its in the back of my head and i cant figure it out

Member when NYT had to delete a twit about nogs being shit at math?

Welp. It's now reached my home university. Im out boys, its been a fun ride.

Epitome of cancer right here

what was wrong with the first tweet?

> Pythagorean theorem is all about triangles with a RIGHT angle
> Pie is a traditional WHITE dish
all checks out, guys, we were being subverted by ancient nazis since the end of the Kangz era

>"mathematics professor"
>is actually a "mathematics education professor"
these people need to leave the field

2+2 IS 4 MINUS 1 THAT'S 3, QUICK MATHS, SMOKE TREES

Bandwagoner?

it was true

Sheep

or cucks

it's RARE to see nignogs to excel at anything

virtue signalling

It's not racist if it's true.

>who is SEEN as PART of the mathematical community
>is GENERALLY VIEWED as White
Oh no, let's end mathematics all together, this is simply unacceptable.

I mean, you can't deny causality. She's wanting to apply the notion of equity to history here.

Everything is literally Hitler these days

peasant

>generally viewed as white
>viewed as
Not our problem. How can we control what you think? I mean you can be wrong, just don't expect anyone to listen to you.

You are not allowed to speak truthful statements in the current year.

OI
GET A LIFE
BIN THAT SITE

you are a hero, thanks

>Books printed on white paper discovered to be racist, experts say
This will be a headline in your lifetime.

she is trying to tell us she is retarded and needs to seek help

It broke a taboo.

as someone who teaches for a living, blacks have no capabilities of abstract thought

this is why they all have so many problems with math. if you give them a specific script to follow for a specific type of math problem they can do it, or if you explain something to them in the most literal concrete terms

Asians are the exact opposite because they're insanely abstract, more than white people (because we're a good balance between the two), which is why they're insanely good at math but not as good at not getting hit by cars

>math be hard
>whitey be making all kinds of fancy numbers up
>fucking waycists

>hates math
>Jews start getting upset at niggers hating math
>jews start to hate nigs
>Sup Forums and the jews fight on the same side in the race war

I would laugh but it wouldn't surprise me.
A few years ago browsing Sup Forums with my friends dad, he said the new thing would be transnigger.
I laughed at that idea, too batshit. Would never happen.
Then we got Rachel Dolezal.
twitter.com/VictorBlackwell/status/609375920311377920

That's actually interdasting. I always wondered why asian didn't build better civilizations than whites despite having higher average IQ. They may be too much into theories and not enough into practicalities.

Sounds about right for all of history. They're like script kiddies.
Sure, they can reproduce things if they are done for them or given very specific instructions. But they can not problem solve, think critically or form new ideas or inventions of their own.

The comments section is fucking gold.

Probably that mathematics is taught in a manner that is inclusive of white mens' contributions and ignores the overwhelming fact that most of what's important in math was discovered by people (including white ones) who are as diverse as the human race.

Everything is now racist at public schools.
I thought they jumped the shark with the whole racist PB&J sandwich thing, but it never seems to end. You would think that they would run out of innocuous things to declare as racist, but there is no end in sight. Time to home-school.
Racist sandwich link if you want to puke: huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/is-peanut-butter-and-jelly-racist_n_1874905.html

Oops, we accidentally told the truth. Can't have that!

She is correct in that many different civilizations have contributed to mathematics, but it is a moot point. If you can prove theorems nobody gives a fuck what you look like in the math world, and as I suspected, this bitch isn't a mathematician. She's just a dumbfuck "education" interloper. Pic related are her credentials.

Algebra. also we stole the number 0 from the poo in loos

PHD in curriculum and instruction.

So she got a fucking doctorate in how to be a busybody middle manager university bureaucrat. Jesus I thought she would at least have a PHD in math

Nice try but y'all ain't getting an excuse to skip math tests.

Holy shit that got me mad. Horseshoe theory racism is real and anyone who claims otherwise doesn't have a clue what they're talking about.

ITT: retards who can't tell that they're looking at satire. Are you all really this fucking dumb? This is worse than when my grandma thinks The Onion articles are real.

If she had that, she wouldn't give a rat's ass about diversity in math.

>ITT: retards who can't tell that they're looking at satire. Are you all really this fucking dumb?
How new are you, though? Did you just travel to this timeline from 15 years ago, when people would actually only write this type of stuff as satire?

James Woods already rekt this bitch on twitter in one sentence. This is old newz :p

Don't worry goyim. You'll be on the front line with all the other goyim. We'll make sure that your reparations make it to us before the deadline.

Hmm. It would be a shame if someone looked her up in the directory and found her phone number.

Not true. Mexicans invented that. Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1w3n5ZHqSk

who cares shes black