'Canada screwed us all': Fury over Justin Trudeau's Trans-Pacific Partnership no-show

I'm proud of you Canada.

>'Canada screwed us all': Fury over Justin Trudeau's Trans-Pacific Partnership no-show

9news.com.au/world/2017/11/11/07/28/canada-screwed-us-all-fury-over-trudeau-trans-pacific-partnership-no-show

>That was the furious response of an Australian official to the 11th hour withdrawal of Canada from a trade deal that has been nearly six years in the making.

>It is yet another blow for Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, because the 11-country Trans-Pacific Partnership was to be a signature achievement of the APEC summit; proving that his "jobs and growth" mantra was more than just a slogan.

>But it was not just Mr Turnbull who was left fuming when Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stood up the group of 10 leaders at a signing ceremony.

I have to give trudeau props. Im glad we're not getting cucked by chang in this regard

Never doubt the influence of Trump.

KYS.

Agreed. If I'm going to make so much fun of Dude Weedman, it's only fair that I recognize when he makes a good move.

That was my immediate assumption. Or maybe he just had a realistic idea in his head for one that the TPP is only going to drag leafland into something shitty and away from whatever superior options it might get by going along with what the US works out.

>give trudeau props

Weedman is trying to undermine the deal because it would be bad for China.

He's a puppet, don't trust him.

Trudeau blocking globalists' agenda

Did we switch timeline again?

No no props to any western polly.
Canada wont get anymore arab or african scum. Just south american scum.
Screencap

Nice distraction yi-fei, schlomo, we're still not taking your trade deal

>tfw I hate Trudeau but he actually does something right

He was busy dancing with some trannys at a parade

The TPP is literally just "Hey how about we take all of our money and industry and move it to third world shitholes forever?"
All this shows is that, despite being quite possibly the biggest faggot in all of North America, Trudeau is still an actual living, breathing person.

wtf I love Castro Jr. now

>does something good for the country for once
>manages to act like a complete pussy while doing it
Trudeau is a big fat mess

lol you signed it under another name stupid faggot. good thing trudeau stole your entire female and raped by you family

Earlier someone posted that the Japs were pushing for the TPP because it would screw the chinks and help Japan, that's why the Cuckadian was a no show he's on the chinks pocket.

You have to admit he pulled off being a complete faggot to a fucking T.

>good thing trudeau stole your entire female and raped by you family

Very plausible

>cuz trump
Thats exactly it. cum-slut Trudeau was told by big daddy not to sign up to for the TPP and he obeyed like a good slave.

>Turnbull
Isn't that the unelected cuckservative who got into power after they got rid of Abbott?

I wouldn't doubt it.
I still don't like the powers that the TPP gives to large corporations, regardless of who it is in favour of

apparently the universe is collapsing because trudeau didnt make a retarded decision

He was probably smoking weed and forgot to show up.

I wouldn't put it past him

It is, honestly I'm not sure when is the last time we had a prime minister serve the full term.

good on Trudeau,he said he stood for this garbage during the election season and it makes me proud he walked away.