Lauren Southern Race-Mixing

I was watching Nicholas J Fuentes and he said Lauren Southern got Blacked or had sex with someone of another race. Can someone fill me in on what this was?

Nick most likely saw those pics of her with that Indian from 4-5 years ago that people spam here sometimes and concluded from that. He's a dumb kid causing unnecessary drama.

She's going to have babies soon

Do they pay you?

It definitely seemed tactless. Especially when he said she got "Blacked". Any race-mixing is bad, but its not like she was fucking an African. Cant imagine Lauren liked that. He should be building a relationship with her, not bringing up the most shameful aspects of her childhood.

Ahhh, they must be referring to these.

POO'd

I don't believe Nick Fuentes

>the eternal Finn strikes again

Post Jessu

Wait. What Am I saying. These pics don't prove shit!

I don't understand why he felt the need to bring up Enoch's dramatic family past either, it's like Nick can't stop himself

>physical contact = sex

only on Sup Forums desu

protip ladies: become redpilled before you are soiled

Nigga must have a google alert for Sup Forums threads about Southern. I'm just glad I got to witness it. Only heard the legends until now.

She is controlled opposition

this guy doesn't sleep

My wife is a better looking version of Lauren. How butthurt are you? I smash everyday.

Post your wife and let us decide.

Huh so she did have plastic surgery. How rich is her dad?

These ehores are desperate. She will probably marry the cuck finn.

Posted body pics before. Don't have them on my new phone.

He’s probably just memeing like every other Sup Forumsack. Isn’t he friends with her?

here's her and the result of that tryst

The true racist is the one that mixes races and ends both blood line.

This, she technically got shitted.

That's rough.

hes one of us.

I like his politics, more than Lauren. This was a really dumb move though. Even just practically speaking.

Dude is so obviously gay. It's her GBFF.

Iberians are white, obviously.