CBTS #221: GOOD GUYS STOP THE BOMB EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, of course all of us and your grandmas dog know that there are desperate attempts to derail and DEMORALIZE us. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Advise: Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
LATEST Q: and "POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

We've already won. There are roughly 400 sealed indictments just waiting to pop. The sins of our Fathers Fathers are being reconciled and we shall know Peace.
The original drops by Q are all that we needed, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all, you glorious bastards and autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
youtube.com/watch?v=6qkgBscmF2Y
archive.is/FNU1G
archive.is/0XSjU
youtu.be/7dNhjUmOeOk
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/conservative-judge-benchslapped-lawyers-release-hillary-clinton-documents-takes-fusion-gps-case/
google.com/search?q=Tetrahedral geometry&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/rose-mcgowan-stars-grew-cults/story?id=14380246
instagram.com/pauldominique12/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION QRD summary – (via #82 )
Simple rundown – (via #144 )
M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –
News rundown –
+++ / 4,8,10 – SPREADSHEET (Nov 10) –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Full text of Q postings – qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (NB. needs updating)
Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#185 #186 #187 ** RECENT WITH TRIPCODE [Q !ITPb.qbhqo] ** (screen cap )
#191 Links to all threads:
#1 - #148 #149-#200 Recently on CBTS:
#200 - #210 #211 #212 #213 #214 #215 #216 #217 #218 #219 #220 White Rabbit Memes MGM Grand Aria & Podesta Connection Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Oh ho ho Podesta group implodes OnPoint meme Soros fucks everything up SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Watchful Eyes over KEYSTONE Anons Watching the News

youtube.com/watch?v=6qkgBscmF2Y

WHAT IS CBTS YOU ASK?

It's an IC thread meant to mindfuck you and snag t1p1, more than half of the posters are bots. The mods have to be in on it. DO NOT CLICK LINKS THAT HAVE FILE EXTENSIONS SUCH AS .PL AND DO NOT CLICK ANY GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS.

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought helps!

Pic related.

>oy vey goyim you don't own nothing!

-REMEMBER-

DO NOT REPLY TO THE SHILLS
Particularly any shill trying to stop the decryption of the Q code 4:10:20, that nobody yet has been able to solve.

Half of the posters are bots. They're trying to ruin the board and crowd out page one slot one with garbage. Mods must be in on it.

guy just arrested at the airport for wmd. two arrest records, same name... exact same birthday... different faces archive.is/FNU1G

archive.is/0XSjU

Please God, I pray for you and your almighty power and love to help us through those dark times. Give strength to Donald Trump and his team and to all the people that are making research on those topics. Amen.

youtu.be/7dNhjUmOeOk

Q Posts Deciphered 11/11/17

Reposting the kind of map I believe Q was asking for, along with some memes to spread.

Switzerland = Rothschilds = CIA

These bots and shills also hope that newfags will get stuck on this thread, think Sup Forums is a bunch of loonies, and exit out.

STOP THE NUMBER CRAP, SHILL OR NOT

>IMPORTANT TO OP FIX:

FOCUS ON THE HAPPENINGS, AND THE MORE IMPORTANT EARLY Q'S QUESTIONS

WHY YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR MORE WHEN IT WILL ALL BE SPECULATION NOW

WE HAVE A MISSION BASED ON THE CURRENT EVENTS SURROUNDING POTS TRIP, INDICTMENTS, P'GATES AND STUFF WE CAN ATTACK AND MEME RIGHT NOW

STOP THE DA VINCI CODE BULLSHIT
>STOP THE DA VINCI CODE BULLSHIT

KEK GIVE US STRENGHT
>SHILLING INTENSIFIES
>CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

God bLess America
God bless POTUS
God bless all anons.
We ae with you.

I pray that one day we will have the wisdom and understanding to decrypt Q's secret message "4 10 20".

this is a shill. everybody block his tripcode

>Claims that half of the posters are bots
>Spams every thread with the same message exactly like a bot

this is a shill. everybody report him

>archive.is/0XSjU

same guy, you'r face recog level is shameful

DJT

OH MY GOD

4 == D

Just kidding :)

Conservative Judge Who ‘Benchslapped’ Lawyers To Release Hillary Clinton Documents Takes Over Fusion GPS Case

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/conservative-judge-benchslapped-lawyers-release-hillary-clinton-documents-takes-fusion-gps-case/

Anyone able to get the formula for this sequence?

If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there

John McCain 2012 "I am proud to know Huma, and to call her my friend."
when will he be gassed?

Guys I can't crack this number code Q used.
4, 10, 20

Any ideas?

All my favorite posters present!!
I pray we lose em in this... too much hard work being done and newbies getting lost that do good solid work.
Godspeed anons!!
~boobbrain friend since post #8
;)

Breaking News with WMD found and suspect arrested in NC.

Reporter has STORM TRACKER pic as cover >WHY isn't anyone looking more into this.

what the fuck is happening to this board??

Just realised how weird this story is. Trudeau didn't show up to a MAJOR meeting today. Which begs the question, WHERE IS JUSTIN TRUDEAU????

Dandan's roommate was arrested for having bomb making materials! Find his fucking roommate, autists roll out!

4 10 20 is Tetrahedral Geometry like 3-d chess.

google.com/search?q=Tetrahedral geometry&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

It is 4 is one 3-d triangle, 10 is a larger one stacked on the first then 20 is next.
Perhaps that is how corruption works as well?

Did Huma and Tony get arrested?

4 10 20 meme plz

One false flag averted hopefully not too many to go god bless our intelleigence anons or at least the ones looking out for us

goddam

ayyy lmao
this is truly future warfare

Everybody can see they are shills just ignore them, focus on the topic at hand

Just watched him arrive at the meeting live on tv

Disregard shills, spread memes.

The mods have to be in on it. One deleted their garbage threads for an hour then got stand down orders.

Could this be why GEOTUS had the Sec briefing at 302?

ARCHIVE HIS SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES

bump for patriots

plz senpai desu

not everyone. at start of thread, we need to point out some examples for newfags

Welcome to Sup Forums.

HOLY SHIT HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

really?

Also, according to the FAA's website, he used to be a certified pilot, now it's being reported on that he's an ATC. Why? DIG FFS

hannity is trying to deprogram people right now
he knows what's coming

REPOSTING FROM LAST THREAD, NOT TRYING TO DETRACT ATTENTION. THIS NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED HERE.

This was just posted today

I saw the thread earlier in the catalogue but thought it was a simple double jew slide thread. I have never been so mystified in my time using the internet by reading this shit.

Theres a truth of plausibility here I don't think anyone can deny. The argument is a logistical one predicated on the advanced algorithm of autistic shitposting and it has nothing to do with the meme, the meme itself was created to conceal its real purpose. As if it was functioning autonomously, within our own minds.

This theory along with the CBTS threads and this "Q" figure has lead me to believe something big is about to happen because of Sup Forums and its unironically its intent that it doesn't even know consciously how its contributing to it. Its simple on the surface for abstraction but underneath the shitposts I see memetic time-sensitive cryptogrammic cyphers, unaware collective incentive for truth with objective awareness of bias's in narratives and doublecross larping shills unintentionally confusing actual paid shills and keep Sup Forums focused and right on the money.

Something fucking huge is happening infront of our faces and we didn't even notice it because we though that the effort we put into posting had nothing to do with the original purpose of the board itself. It only came to me when I questioned theory about the CIA being here and it being a honeypot AND not being taken down. It makes perfect fucking sense. Someone needs to screencap casserole this shit.

Are we expecting the msm to not report the arrests tonight? If they are not, how will we know? Where should we be looking to find out? I know the Storm tweet will be a huge indicator that it is happening. Just wondering where I should be watching.

49 74 27 73 20 61 6e 20 49 43 20 74 68 72 65 61
64 20 6d 65 61 6e 74 20 74 6f 20 6d 69 6e 64 66
75 63 6b 20 79 6f 75 20 61 6e 64 20 73 6e 61 67
20 74 31 70 31 2c 20 6d 6f 72 65 20 74 68 61 6e
20 68 61 6c 66 20 6f 66 20 74 68 65 20 70 6f 73
74 65 72 73 20 61 72 65 20 62 6f 74 73 2e 20 54
68 65 20 6d 6f 64 73 20 68 61 76 65 20 74 6f 20
62 65 20 69 6e 20 6f 6e 20 69 74 2e 20 44 4f 20
4e 4f 54 20 43 4c 49 43 4b 20 4c 49 4e 4b 53 20
54 48 41 54 20 48 41 56 45 20 46 49 4c 45 20 45
58 54 45 4e 53 49 4f 4e 53 20 53 55 43 48 20 41
53 20 2e 50 4c 20 41 4e 44 20 44 4f 20 4e 4f 54
20 43 4c 49 43 4b 20 41 4e 59 20 47 4f 4f 47 4c
45 20 44 52 49 56 45 20 4c 49 4e 4b 53 2e

Can you make a meme highlighting the fact that Huma and Tony got arrested? Oh wait...

Y'all know how Rose McGowan is going after Harvey Weinstein who paid Mossad to spy/track/whatever people?

Yeah, she grew up in the Children of God cult.

Make more sense now?

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/rose-mcgowan-stars-grew-cults/story?id=14380246

Shill bots learn from patterns in posts? Things they learn get incorporated into them and they spew it out?
>my own parrot

Key words: Shill, Larps, CAPS, reddit , fag, jew, go, back,

Message: Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death.

It's sad that he's been doing it all day as well.

I will say this...If Q is (and prob is) a larp. Who ever the author is, if isn't already, needs to be working in counter intelligence. I am truly impressed.

What's this? He went MIA?

EVERYONE REMAIN ON HIGH ALERT THE REST OF THE NIGHT

BAKERS BE PREPARED

MEME MAKERS HAVE THE JPGS READY

WE WILL BE PREPARED

You see...it’s an alpha numeric code where a=....

link and timestamp?

Anything good happen yet?

Meeting is also in Vietnam. Isn't Trump there too?

Different faces? What? That's the exact same guy, user.

Get a real job.

How do you not realize you're being played by a LARPing retard when he uses a code that simple to obscure 3 letters for no fucking reason other than "woahhh a code woahhhhh"?

You deserve every bit of mockery you're receiving and a millionfold more.

And this one extends yours, next layer down, starting from the BHO cabinet

check

some autismo should figure out the fourth, tenth, and twentieth word of each of q's posts.

my bergers isnt strong enough.

IGNORE SHILLS
MAKE OC
>IGNORE SHILLS
>MAKE OC
IGNORE SHILLS
MAKE OC
>IGNORE SHILLS
>MAKE OC

Have you managed to crack it yet?
I'm stuck.

Still awaiting a D J T 4 10 20 meme. Begging now

Time to dig

If you want this discussion to be taken more seriously, stop calling everyone who is criticizing it a "shill".

And is he wearing a walking boot?

instagram.com/pauldominique12/

I can try n help if its not good help I'll pray lol were did u leave off like what ? I can start n try n help from there I may not know as much but its not like I can't figure something out n share

12mn left isn't it ?