oh my

BAHAHAHAHA, FUCK THIS CHINK OR GOOK, WHATEVER THE FUCK HE IS

OH MYYYYY

2016: celebrities dying
2017: celebrities being outed as perverts
2018: ???

>this guy touched my junk 36 years ago
>pls halp

George Takei is a disgusting faggot who jerked off men while being filmed in a studio. I'm not shocked.

Didnt he jerk another guy off on radio show?

Nip.

I've been groped against my will by a lot of straight guys. Anyone who has played sports has had this happen.

Goerge Takei grabs someone's butt and every goes crazy? He's a degenerate faggot but come on.

I never understood why he got so famous, for just receiving a relatively minor role on the show, at most. I know he got more prominence by the time the movies were made, but what else did he do since the 1980s and early '90s? This guy was doing mostly minor television roles his acting career.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh myyyy

Goy trek, not even once

Anyone surprised by this is a moron.

Freaking Rainbow Samurai faggot is what he is.

CANT STOP WINNING

I've been waiting for this. Literally just pulled an AntionioBanderas.laptop.gif

oh my

>Celebrities thrown in slave labor camps condemned as traitors against the american republic

Celebrity caused liberal genocide

The final solution

Crashing this industry
With no survivors

Name a better timeline than this

So the other faggot waited for 36 fucking years? i'm cool with faggots and pedo's hanging but this is a witch hunt and we know it.

I couldn't possibly be any less surprised right now.
About time this vermin was exposed.

THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER
I LOVE LIFE

>oh no no meme

why you steal from other subforums,pol?

literally what ALL of these """allegations""" are about, minus that louis cuck guy who was a straight up creep
>waah some guy hit on me 50 years ago :((((

>2018
Hollywood is all D list actors because everyone relavant got metoo'd

Its fucked up how the Pedophile Terror state Germany has an age of consent set at 14.

I guess killing 6 million jews wasnt enough for this evil freaks.

On Howard Stern.

This fag literally just starts tugging on some guys dick during a Howard Stern interview. I would not be surprised at all if he's next. Not a big surprise for anyone who has actually met a homosexual, but they're mostly disgusting deviant perverts.

Admittedly I'm not comfortable with how this is all turning out; ie women just shouting rape and ending men's livelihoods.

but i do enjoy that the vast majority of the accusees deserve it.

can i think something is wrong but still enjoy it?

THE TRUMP CURSE CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM

BEST TIMELINE

He's still getting shit roles, he became famous online. Between being a good sport on the Howard Stern clips that went viral and posting cute funny memes on his Facebook page he got a huge online following

it cant get any better than this!

He fucking sexually assaulted Jonah Falcon live on the Howard Stern Show.

It was awkward as fuck.

OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHA
OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHA

This needs to be real!

This will destroy the left.

Hang on, just let me tell Reddit........

This was assumed LONG ago. The only reason nothing came of it was the left wanted him to remain in a position of power over conservatives. They perpetuate this behavior while blaming the right for attacking them for it.

George Takeitinthebutt

this is revenge for you faggots causing trannys to be normalized. i hope people start having fag drags again

Shocking.

Yeah i had the misfortune of watching the webm here, the poor guy was scared.

>claims to have worlds largest benis
>doesn't even look that big.

2018: Celebrities committing suicide.

>2018: anime blockbusters

Their golden gay asian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

celebrities being gassed

Homoerotic harassment is different from sexual harassment. The former is alpha and straight, the latter is beta.

The left created the bed of "Listen and Believe"
They also created the bed of "Women are oppressed in literally everything ever"
Marxism is designed to erode and destroy. Of course it's going to erode and destroy the places where it's most revered

>2018: DAS REICH

Dat itty bitty white prick. George probably prefers a strong, thick, long cock that only black men are equipped with.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA I'M SO TIRED OF WINNNING HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yes.

P-PREASU, I DIDNTU MEANU IT DESU NE!!

If Hollywood crumbles because of all these actors, what do you think will happen to the culture? My theory is that women are making their first move into gaining control. Hollywood has one of the biggest control of the media, if all the men get fired because of sexual assault, it will only be women left. That means if only women are running Hollywood...so much push for liberal agenda, feminism movies, equality, etc. Could they actually be making their move, Sup Forums?

Corey Feldman just had his allegations dropped by LA Police because 'they went too far back'.... welcome to the new narrative people, this isn't going anywhere.

Mel Gibson will be crowned King of the Empire of Los Angeles.

Hollywood will only film movies based on Sup Forums shitposts.

send him back to the internment camps

>1981
>accused
I know he is disgusting, but this is ridiculous.

YESSS!!!!!!

BEEN WAITING ALL WEEK FOR THIS ONE. FUCK THIS STUCK UP, FAG ELITIST ASS FUCKER.

I love making the left play by their own rules

I guess a part of that appeal was that he happened to not only be that East Asian guy on the original Star Trek, but he also came out as homosexual, to much convenience nowadays. He's looked up upon by recent generations, mostly because of the homosexual leftist thing he has going on, but I'm not sure if most Original Series fans from the 1960s are on board with that.

It's supposed to be 13.5 inches.
The guy is a grower and i'm not sure i would get hard if a 60 year old jap faggot was yanking it.

Everything is sexual assault. You must have written consent with two witnesses and lawyers present, must be signed too weeks in advance, with both parties completely sober. Must set up a camera in case of any accusations.

CELEBRITY GENOCIDE

BRING IT ALL DOWN

Bad news, you and your "straight" friends are all faggots.

Oh no that sucks.

Is it over? Is Hollywood dead? What's going on? Thanks Trump?

>2018: celebrities being outed as plastic surgery doubles of originals who were assassinated by the NWO
>Miley Cyrus
>Avril Lavigne
>Paul McCartney
>etc...

The final solution 2: Electroc boogaloo

Directed by Mel Gibson with Clint Eastwood having the lead role.

beginning of black hollywood

this is marriage you fucking idiot

BUMPELÍCIA

>Homoerotic harassment
>is alpha and straigh
It's alright, user. Go and suck that dick already.

Lol, stfu Leaf faggot
DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

Man, that was a great ID. F9gs F me

Is anyone fucking sick of all these "20 years later BRAVE women comes out and points to her """rapist""""

Meanwhile the reality of all these """rapes""" involving famous high status men is that they casually fucked a shit ton of women during their time, women who were all too eager to jump on their dicks just cause they were famous, and now decades later some of those hags have decided it was actually rape.

>minus that louis cuck guy who was a straight up creep
Curiously too, he was the only one that asked for consent

ckekd

For it to be dead it would have to be over. It's just beginning. Grab yourself some popcorn friend.

And exactly how is this different than Louis C.K.?

Now that I have seen it, I feel raped.

Not sure i believe in god but i sure as shit believe in the Trump curse™

>fags are deviants

Ya dont say

It's not like he has a career to destroy. All he does is play himself on TV shows and movies.

consent can be withdrawn. specially 20 years later

kek everything outside of marriage is assault? you are a moron

asked for it while masturbating at the same time. that man wastes no time

Where's the source fag

>he's never pranked his buddy by suddenly sucking his dick while playing video games or watching sports

You sound boring and unfunny.

>2019: The end of Black Hollywood

/nupol/ doesn't care because a lot of them are Hollywood. Too bad its completely out of control and they'll come after conservatives just as hard. Hypocritical retards