Pedophile is good now?

So the new conservative view is that pedophile is acceptable as long as you are not doing it as a liberal?

Liberalism must be the only true crime in society, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zH0mPfR-K2U
youtu.be/2NYCJLSE7xE
youtube.com/watch?v=hFnd6IS0DrY&index=1&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_1c9VBdAi6efQAZPoZ-UcdC
youtu.be/IDMHpiNqFIk
youtube.com/watch?v=lqN76kaTLxU
youtu.be/EDEFNGCBSiE
youtube.com/watch?v=MMiTx-AT02E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfzia93KsSY
youtube.com/watch?v=EPvN5o2aRNs&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_3nS5Vr2WwessW4nlTssEJa&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are democrats even more disgusting than pedes?

I wonder what kind of life you live that reading irrelevant people's tweets long enough to find this to cherry pick is part of it.

THEY ARE PUSHING THIS PEDO RIGHT NARRATIVE SHIT DO NOT FEED TROLLS

SAGE

The ills of pedophilia have definitely been overstated. If a 14yo feels ready for sex with an adult, then there's nothing wrong with them consenting to sex with an adult, so long as no one's feelings get hurt. Sup Forums should get behind the cause of people's personal sexual liberties. It's the best kind of freedom.

#moore4congress

I didn't realize conservatives had exclusive rights to cherry picking things. Instead allow me to post this obscure YouTube video to show how insane the opposition is.

>Account Suspended

The only thing worse is a pedophile democrat, or a regular democrat.

>Female 'wit' results in own goal
Reminds me of the time Kelly Osborne tried to Stump the Trump by saying there'd be no Mexicans left to scrub the shitters in his hotels.

oops nevermind I missed an L

death to pedos

sheeeeit
I hate white people so much! I can't wait till they get displaced

and Democrats. You forgot to add that, and the Jews. They need to fucking go as well. Ay, Hol up, don't forget about the niggers.

He's just making a stupid joke he considers clever, OP its not a big deal

I'd rather have Adolf Hitler in office than a filthy Jew.
Jews screw everyone while Hitler only srews the Jews.

Some literally who posts a tweet
>CONSERVATIVES LIKE PEDOPHILES?

gettin false flagged mofos

Here's some redpills also Democrats are the E.U. on every drug known to man

Illiberal Progressives: youtu.be/zH0mPfR-K2U

The Regressive Left has Become the Religious Right: youtu.be/2NYCJLSE7xE

Liberal Ideas: youtube.com/watch?v=hFnd6IS0DrY&index=1&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_1c9VBdAi6efQAZPoZ-UcdC

The Right Wing Scapegoat: youtu.be/IDMHpiNqFIk

What Do Far Left Activists Want?: youtube.com/watch?v=lqN76kaTLxU

Tucker Carlson vs The Alt Left: youtu.be/EDEFNGCBSiE

What is the Regressive Left? - Understanding Idiocy: youtube.com/watch?v=MMiTx-AT02E

Are Liberals Becoming ANTI-SCIENCE?! - Bill Nye VS Imbeciles: youtube.com/watch?v=Cfzia93KsSY

Antifa Explained: youtube.com/watch?v=EPvN5o2aRNs&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_3nS5Vr2WwessW4nlTssEJa&index=1

Negative.
Also, I dont believe the allegations. (((They))) are at it again, just like they tried to do to trump weeks before election. look at the timing, this is a hit job.

What you are starting pedo wars again?
Both right and left are kiddie fiddling scum.
But right at least pretends to be religious so they will never normalize that stuff unlike leftie degenerates who has it on list of things to make acceptable.

The United States must go to war with the Pedophile Terror state Germany, whose wanton rape children as young as 14 continues to go unchecked.

rabbi watcha doin

FIk mods

Bbb