So this is the GOP now?

so this is the GOP now?

Why don't they just call him what he is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiLFiH1ARvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still much better than a dem.

no one cares

thats fine, but better than a dem, and a kidfucker, doesn't really leave much to be happy about

inb4 He pulls a Bud Dwyer

The Ten Commandments judge?
Damn!
still, no Anthony Wiener

This thread needs more milkers.

>Leftists literally pushing for their Pedo agenda to gain mainstream adoption
>kink shames Republican for legal age relationship or at worst Hebephilia.

not nearly as bad as Dennis Hastert (which no one seems to know about period)

>dat evidence

Ok kiddo you have to be 18 or older to post here

Only in Alabama.
A guy who put Klansmen away for murdering little girls is tied with a guy who fucks little girls.
Only one cure for that shithole. You bitches need to have your memories refreshed.

fucking Leftists calling a 17-year old a "kid" but won't call a 8mo fetus a "baby".

fuck off satan

Why is having a relationship with an 18 year old and 17 year old wrong?

This

Also there is every reason to believe the allegations are false and no reason to believe they're true. Remember when several women accused Trump of sexual assault back in October 2016? Remember how those allegations and women suddenly vanished after November 2016? It's the same shit happening here. It's a dirty political ploy.

If killing unborn babies is morally justified why is it illegal to have sexual relations simply based on a number?

kys pedo

what about the 14 year old

you fucking pedo

GOP - Guilty Of Pedophilia.

it's legal in Canada and most european countries.

Why are you so Hebephilia-phobic? Stop kink shaming. 14 year olds aren't slaves for you to control. They can decide for themselves. Ask Woody Allen and Roman Polanski. Meryl Streep should applaud Roy Moore. Two can play this game.

>defending pedophilia

>conflating pedophilia and hebephilia when politically expedient

Love is love

What about any of that being provable 40 years later? why didn't they cum forward in all other races? These Jews just scared that God guns and country can win :^)

America was built on the hardworking labor of pedophiles. George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were confirmed child lovers. Science says it’s natural and the media says it’s fucking radical. Get with the times, grandpa.

(((you)))

GRAND OLD PEDOPHILES

my sarcasm is too subtle for you, I think.

>it's legal in Canada
user I...

At this point I just assume everyone in congress is a pedophile.

theres nothing wrong in fucking 14 year olds

This is legal in Mexico is it not?

This is a 14 year old these days.

>cash me ousside, how bou dah?

Valid point

What if the kid consents tho?

How old do you have to be to get posted by Roy?

Do you remember Angie varona at 14 years old? Not saying they all look like this but some of them mature early.

Underaged sex here is fine. Condoned even. Why should it be a problem in America?

keep trying, shareblue

If a 14 year old is a kid then why did democrats make it legal for them to have abortions without parental consent or knowledge?
A child cannot consent to medical treatment.
So it looks like you consider a 14 year an adult if they go out and fuck around and want an abortion but a child if they date a Republican.

Doug Jones is a pedo. Everyone in Alabama knows it.
He likes children, not teenage girls.
Just because he had a good court case doesn't make him clean.
He's still a filthy child molesting piece of shit.

so he fucked kids. totally conservative, christian, the leader of the rright........

He DIDN'T SEX HER, EVEN THE ACCUSER DID NOT CLAIM THIS .

Remember that homely flat chested woman that came out a few weeks before the election claiming Trump was all over her on a plane back in the 80's? God that was funny.

lot of newfags on pol you have to stick with surface memes to be understood

MOORE THE MOLESTER

watching conservatives come out and beg for accepting him for being himself has been fucking disgusting, it's some SJW shit. Fascists would have hung him by now.

oh. well then. thank you for being a good conservative. 2 cents have been deposited into your Kochaccount

Thanks for being a faggot shill. Just kidding, slit your wrists nigger.

my mistake, all christian conservatives should be people who make out with children. how stupid was i?

When Hannity asked Moore if he dated a teenager when he was 32, his hesitation and answer were damning.

The bitch is a liar with an already extensive history of making similar claims against pastors and others. She's also a dyed in the wool Democrat who deleted all of her anti-Trump Facebook posts when AmaWaPo dropped the story. The whole thing reeks of political character assassination. Btw Moore denied it.

He obviously was dating teens sometimes with that answer. Also, he was literally too retarded to just give a strait answer.

is Roy Moore pol's guy?

17, 18, and 19 year olds are teenagers, and also perfectly legal

he couldnt say he didnt date teens when he was in his 30s.

Moore is done you retarded stupid fucking hillbilly piece of shit. Alabama is so out of pocket: fucks their cousins, their sisters, kids.

you're borderline, or easily, retarded if you think the Representative from Alabama is just great, even though he fucked 17 18 and 19 year old girls in his 30s. Just a great man from a great State.

Dated, not fucked. Small difference to lefties pushing this as hard as they can to try and cause an upset, I know.

great equivocation. you're doing a lot to help alabama

>equivocation.
how when he's telling you exactly what happened..? lefties are blowing this up as child rape..... yet they have 0 evidence. provide evidennce

Sherman didn't go far enough. Reconstruction didn't go far enough. They should not have stopped until the neck of every slave-owner swung from the same trees they used to lynch niggers.

It's not equivocation because there's a big difference. Again, Moore denied all the allegations, and merely dating a girl in her late teens is not even illegal, but he said he did not even do that.

Here's the radio interview with Hannity for anyone interested. Don't listen to shills, Alabamanons:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiLFiH1ARvo