Am I sexual predator?

I had a 14 year old girlfriend when I was 24
am I guilty of sexual misconduct?

These things used to be okay, but with the leftists changing everything in the world, i'm really confused now.

According to US law yes.
According to german alw nobody gives a fuck

I was a horny 24 year old though, why is it ok that this can haunt a person their whole life? I'm not even into relationships anymore, but this shit will haunt me until I'm an 88 year old grandpa and on my death bed. How is that fair?

I hope I have a 14 year old girlfriend someday.

Whatcha doin cia

v& is arrive, open the door.

Wtf Ghoul you and the rest of TRS are completely fucked in the head.

Pretty degenerate tbqh. Was it your cousin too?

You're waifu isn't real, so it's okay op.

no it wasn't anyone related. she was a QT anime lover and enjoyed cosplay.
sorry I am imperfect unlike you

Listen my friend, it is in male instict to be attracted to any female who has hit puberty and has a pleasurable body. It's up to you to hold those urges until she is much older and more developed. It's an elephant in the room that mus stay for all men. We have to admit it's disgusting out loud, but in our mind's if we see someone like cash me outside girl who is wearing a revealing outfit, some thoughts will go to our head.

It's not technically illegal to say that I want to have sex with an underage girl.

Sounds delicious to me. But I would never have the balls. I was 21 and dated a 17 year old in my old college town. Their parents were not polite but not terribly cool with it. But OP's 10 year age gap is a bit too much for me. Fourteen? Seriously? A girl who couldn't even drive? Damn. I'll bet that was really good pussy, though, even if she didn't know what to do with it.

You should be strapped to a wooden post and burned alive. If we had it our way you along with the rest of the degenerate filth that plagues today would be used as fuel.

Nah.
You are a straight man.
Shit I am 26 and pray that i can get with a 12 year old girl.
Live your life and love God.
What more is there to it?
As long as you don't take advantage of anyone I believe that you are a good human.
But what do I know.

Thanks, I know that now. but back when I was young and stupid, didn't think it was wrong and was just in love. I just can't understand why being in love at 24 with someone 14 will have to haunt me until my death, what if someone complains then my whole life is ruin because of something I did in my 20's. seems unfair.

this thread is full of so many perfect people, I am not worthy to even speak to them but they post in my thread. They are without any sin or blemish on their soul,so they cast the first stone.

>used to be okay

lolno

Little weird bud. 10 years a bit much, even completely disregarding laws.
You're not still after teens, are ya?

>anime lover
So mentally 12 then?

no, I'm not after anyone. I have lost interest in women all together. they have manipulated me and broke my heart too many times. 10 years is a bit much true, but I was influenced by Elvis Presley.

Unless she decides to accuse you of something, you should be fine.

For safety your should probably tell no one. Ever.

20s is an adult. People calling you out for doing something shitty doesn’t mean defend yourself and act like they’re being unnecessarily patronizing. That’s not other people pretending they’re perfect; that’s people confirming that you were acting like a pedophile and going after a child.

It is clear that your soul is not touched by a few blemishes, but scarred to the point where you've shed your humanity. What 24 year old takes advantage of a child? I don't even want to possibly imagine the other shit you've done you scum.

based

14 sounds old enough. she knew what she was doing

My uncle had a 23 year old girlfriend when he was 51 and she chased after him for 2 years but he dumped her because his prick was too big for her as she was tiny and like only 38 kilos.

you are right. I am filth, anyway I don't want this to haunt me all my life. I have prepared a noose, and will use it soon. I am not worthy of Gods mercy or mans. dont do what i have done. you will also suicide and be damned to hell.

Op you are clearly wrong,listen to all this wise and righteous anons.
No real man would touch a girl before her 60 birthday.

Who brainwashed you OP?
A homosexual bible thumper?

OP, did you actually have sex with her?

The ultimate birth control is not having hit puberty yet

>14
Jesus, I couldn’t stand 14 year olds when I was in high school. I hope you just pounded her donut and left it at that

By legal standard sure I guess.
By moral standards? Not really.
Men were marrying 13-14 year old less than 100 years ago and no one would bat an eye.

You are a right winger, you fear change and are. You should be exterminated from the gene pool as you are degenerate and incapable of evolving.

fuck off pedophile scum burn slowly in hell

I'm sorry what I've done. I don't expect God to forgive me but pray for me please as I exit this life.

So long as it was a trans dragqueen who twerks.

quit being a fag and live
fucking annoying

>I had a 14 year old girlfriend when I was 24
>These things used to be okay

kys

Jesus is not mad at you bro.
Don't listen to the satan worshipers that spread their hate.
It's their hate, not yours.
Accept yourself for who you are.
Be a man.
Don't kill yourself.
Go fuck another 14 year old.
God bless.

It has to be 3d to count

no, it just makes you a fucking pedophile

reported

yes, you exploited a vulnerable child because you personality/intelligence/looks were too garbage to land someone with a fully developed brain

you are human trash and should be culled, frankly

MFW I'll never pound Priscilla's hairy, smelly, 60's pussy raw and fill it to the brim with my cum.

lost my virginity with a 14 yo when i was 17.
but how the fuck you scored 14 when you're 24? i'm calling bullshit.
i'm 21 and i can't talk in a sexual way with anyone under 18, the topics are way too fucking different. I do feel attraction for some of the more developed but as soon as i talk to them i get turned off.

You're not a pedo/paedophile. I'd just like to point that out. A 14 year old is generally sexually mature. The issue is that she was/is mentally still a child. You are a fully grown adult at 24. If you were 18 or 19 I might think it not as big a deal, but you were 24. You should have been mature enough to know that this was not an equal relationship. If you had married her, I might not be as bothered, but you didn't.
Did her parents know of your relationship with her?

so did I but was 17 I got called a cradle robber a few times but I couldn't help myself