I have a very real question to the white nationalist and "neo-nazi's" out there...

I have a very real question to the white nationalist and "neo-nazi's" out there, What do you think about Christ and Christianity?? Because the media is constantly promoting you guys to be Christians, so i ask what do you guys really feel about CHRIST, BE HONEST!!! DO YOU GUYS HATE CHRIST JUST LIKE THE JEWS AND PREFUR ISLAM??? OR WHAT BE HONEST I CAN TAKE IT TRUST ME!

Jews who conspired to kill Christ

wtf?kys

Nothing else to say

Talmudic/Pharisee Jews (the Jews who killed Christ) are basically Satanic.

Jesus Christ told them the Torah was the only text they should obey and that the Pharisees had been corrupted by Babylonian practices during the exile.

Subsequently Jesus merged the Torah Jews, the untainted Jews, into the new Christian religion. God's blessing left the Jews from then on, and the temple was split to signify this.

>Because the media is constantly promoting you guys to be Christians
what fuckin bizarro universe do you come from?

But ill tell you im fine with christianity because it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks, ive taken it and its mine and im going to use it against my enemies regardless of what a chirch or Sup Forums or jews or stalin have to say about it.

I know! I just want to see how these guys think

Its true! For example! A newsweek article said that the las vegas shooter was a far right white christian!

Dude the media has been grouping all white guys who disagree with the the divisive and erroneous narrative of "equality"... Reminds me of the no child left behind program of the bush Jr admin. That program held everyone back.. for equality purposes.. natural law rules supreme, obey the real laws and I have no problem with anyone. Violate them and you have it coming from the creator.. most white people just want to be left alone in our culture just like everyone one else.. stop getting shilled out pussy

what does the LV shooter have to do with anything

That the media is promoting white nationalist far right people as being christians. Hollywood shows and movies such as American horror story shows neo nazi's as being Christians

I think Christ is as full of God as any one man could ever be, and that he satisfied what God wanted from man.
The claim that Christ is God is blasphemy and Christianity loses me when it gets into that line on nonsense.

jesus was a fucking jew WE HATE CHRISTIANS. Most of the retards pushing it here are shills promoting bullshit lies to get you to convert.

We like that old time religion
The crusaders were right

its ok to be christian. when its not then the real fun begins. have a nice night :)

youre trying too hard. use less exclamations and longer sentences

Look guys im just asking OK beacuse like i said the media is promoting white nationalist and nazi's as to being christians and beacuse Trump has a strong connection to Evangelical Christians, their demonizing us and saying we're just like you guys! Most of the people i see on Sup Forums hate Christianity so again im asking!

Sup Forums throws the baby out with the bathwater. JC was a (( )). By no means the mainstream view, which defends Christianity as a bulwark against the rise of Islam and general degeneracy

I'm a Christian. Babylon isn't appealing to me. Neither is death.

Why are you asking?
Should be obvious that MSM and lefty degenerates don't care if you are cristfag,ancap or nazy they only care if you are brinewashed by the left propaganda or not.

>What do you think about Christ
I think he was a new piece of shit.
>and Christianity??
Bunch of jew emulating traitors. Should all be strung up unless they renounce their treason.

your religion is of death. christianity is the revenge of the wandering jew

Hitler- catholic
Johan miterer/ my great grandfather/ nazi (died on eastern front)- catholic
So I say yeah.

Christianity does have elements in it that have in recent years been subverted to all sorts of cuckery, but it wasn't always the epitome of cuck-slave morality. Back in the Dark Ages, and early middle ages, it was boss.

That being said, Christianity should always be a tolerated religion imho

>Lost the war

>Back in the Dark Ages, and early middle ages, it was boss.
Because people ignored what Christ said and did and went on as they would.

This is an obvious info gathering thread for an enemy of this community in some capacity
Shill thread

Fairytales to me, but people who believe it are harmless enough and it makes them happy, so idgaf. People who preach atheism are no better than Bible thumpers.

Islam however is a fucked up religion imho.