Daily reminder: If you are a male and not actively building your physique to accomplish your maximum male potential...

Daily reminder: If you are a male and not actively building your physique to accomplish your maximum male potential, you are a part of the problem. No amount of excuses will change this.

Other urls found in this thread:

sealswcc.com/pdf/naval-special-warfare-physical-training-guide.pdf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG5kwi_L5a2fyykuVJNPQs-TjEXIn-eTV
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPsxlNjv7Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Showing a guy pumped up on steroids is not taking care of yourself.

Just because a guy is on steroids doesn't mean he's not busting his ass to attain an unimaginable male physique.

>building your physique to accomplish your maximum male potential

posting nothing but bs on pol can accomplish my maxi... maxim
ah what the fug yu are gay

OP is a flaming homo and needs more men to ogle

fag

wtf is a maximum male potential kek

dumbass should've maximized his brain instead

the # of total retards posting here blows my mind

Your insecurities are massive. Which is probably why you're on Sup Forums. Tyreese groping your crush, mate?

Mr Olympias today have da bubble gut

Just got back from the gym. This is the secret, boys. Unlock thy true self.

>Just because a guy is on steroids doesn't mean he's not busting his ass to attain an unimaginable male physique.

From a purely technical perspective, you trade long term health (liver, side effects, mood, ect) for short term gains.

Roided out guys do well in the gym from my experience, but I have seen them turn into jelly 4+ hours without food, or going without the drugs.

Men can get plenty strong enough without roids and it ends up being a more sustainable and all around healthy body.

I skipped gym today.

This thread is full of numale beta fags. /pol-fit-k-out master race

what's the point though

Arnold sucked (((Joe Gold's))) dick for roids.

I think I'll stick with my current physique.

The Aryan Ideal is to achieve mental and physical perfection.

I'm pumping, I'm pumping
Ooh boy am I pumping

Arnold was still an absolute beast no matter how you cut it. All the negative effects of roids come from people who use multiple cycles in a row. I've been lifting natty for seven years and I do pretty well for myself. I would quit being natty if they were legalized and didn't carry such a negative stigma though. It's not like the people who juice don't train their asses off though. I got a few friends who have used gear and they maximized their workouts to get the most out of it, because it allowed their bodies to recover at a rate that normally wouldn't be possible. The stereotype you see on t.v. where someone shoots up and just grows muscles/gets angry is a bullshit lie.

>he says as he gets butthurt that other men aren't doing fag soyboy shit like lifting in a gym instead of having a man's body from doing heavy manual labour and outdoors activity's
yeah, we're the insecure ones, fag

go do some curls and jerk off to underwear models faggot

Defense mechanisms will only bring you down. Sooner than later, fulfill your ideal physical shape for maximum mental clarity, social prominence, and self confidence. Don't waste another week.

what do i do if lifting fucked up my shoulder and i cant afford healthcare

this

the mr olympia 2017 was fucking disgusting, palumboism everywhere, extremely U N - A E S T H E T I C
good thing the faggots at IFBB have actually listened to people though and started up the "classic physique' (aka actually good looking and not a bunch of mass monsters) section

Stop complaining, get your asses to the gym

OP is a massive faggot as always

I blew a guy called jim today, does that count?

t. pic related

Not bagging on Arnold because it'd be great to look like that, but I don't think it's the ideal human physique

Texan fatass, go lift and eat clean.

450 Deadlift
395 Squat
305 Bench
210 OHP

should have prioritised having proper form and technique over maximum weight m8

this is my ideal male physique
come at me

>he doesnt have a naturally fit body from doing sports

Lifting will not cure your autism

>If you are a male and not actively building your physique to accomplish your maximum male potential, you are a part of the problem. No amount of excuses will change this.
that meat-mountain physique is detrimental to my pursuit of enduro and downhill mtb racing. being a 9001-kcals-a-day-but-still-skellington road racer is no good, either. you gotta be strong, resilient and have phenomenal cardio to do the shit i'm in to at the most basic entry level and you have to be a straight up superhero to make an EWS or World Cup run.

>A Leaf
>Fitness knowledge
Pick one

jesus, how little you know about anabolic drugs?

checked

see the following if you wish to maximize physical performance(not physique like a retard):

sealswcc.com/pdf/naval-special-warfare-physical-training-guide.pdf

I just realized you posted an image proclaiming defiance of materialism, yet you're defaming the virtues that are demonstrated as genuinely meaningful in that film. Canacuck, open your eyes.

thats allright for 6 months, keep going buddy!

theres always one of you faggots

>lol, I could lift that much when I was 12
>guise Ive been lifting for a year but I can bench 800 pounds

OK Khan

I want to shill for James Grange's Muscle Geek advanced training series. He makes working out into an autistically detailed anatomy lesson. Before I got into his channel, I didn't even know that biceps were two muscles which need to be targeted separately.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG5kwi_L5a2fyykuVJNPQs-TjEXIn-eTV

Isn't it amazing what steroids can do?

>4 fucking stripes

>biceps were two muscles

How dumb do you have to be to not know you have 2 arms?

Thanks for that image macro

bleh

her cel cover
>oink

That's kind of gay.

That's fine but understand impressing the girls is all about face and height....and money

Doesnt count, balls didnt touch

nah it's only face.
there's lot of 5'8 guys making it out there, they're short but because they have a good face women call them cute.

Big muscles on a man are like big tits on a woman, they can only make your life better.

No it's not.

If you aren't above 5'8 you can still get girls with strong confidence and a good physique but yeah money needs to be longer with this group.

5'9 to 5'11 have it a bit better. Good confidence, nice physique is all you need. Money is gravy.

Anybody above 6'0 has it easy. Have one of face, physique, or money and you're good to go. Any combination and you're a Chad/Tyree/Carlos

I am doing cardio every day and exercising every day, but never in my life will I look like a meat head. There is more to the male potential than just the body. How about you work on that "muscle" inside your skull and stop being a raging faggot?

>148888888

It just takes so much time though. You not only have to spend hours in the gym every week, but you also have to spend a lot of time counting calories and preparing healthy meals high in protein. It not only takes a lot of time, but it's also pretty boring.

A lot of bodybuilders are also just vain. I don't think there's anything wrong with exercising to get stronger and healthier though.

This.

People like to confuse the matter at hand a lot. Mainly because of their lack of understanding. Usually, the guy on steroid is the one working the hardest.

If you lift for girls, you're a fucking metro faggot.

We are meant to hunt and walk for 60 miles a day. What do we do now? We fucking sit in our jobs, we sit in our cars, we sit in our desk. If you don't at least lift 3 times a day to try to offset that, you're a fucking faggot. Or a hungry skeleton.

Creatine and BCAA supplements are enough to stimulate good muscle development, no need for fancy diets.

>A lot of bodybuilders are also just vain.
This user is correct. I'm in a relationship with one right now (and have been with others in the past in a more casual sense, though not quite one-night-stands) and you have to accept going in that you'll always play second fiddle to gym and mirrors. The sex is great but personality-wise they tend to be as complex as a rock, which I think is the secret behind their ability to endure two hours or more of picking things up and putting them down again.

Phil heath had a bad year in 2017. But I think the reason why he keeps winning is the incredible roundness of his shoulders and the thickness of his arms. His arms are incredible.

That's not true. you only count calories to lose weight, not gain muscle. Actually, the more calories the better to gain muscle. So if you're not a ham planet by now, just go do compound heavy lifting at least 3 to 4 times a week for at least 45 minutes. Watch your physic completely change in matters of less than 6 months. In a few weeks you'll see results, unless you're a huge soyboy.

>Building your strength through weightlifting
>bodybuilding like a faggot

Pick one

>tfw no nearby gym
>no nearby roads clear of traffic to run on
>no car
>last workout buddies flaked on me

Low carb to get trim, lift heavy to grow.

Atkins meals from the frozen food section are good. Ketogenics.

Having a fucked up muscle body is nothing desirable nigger.

A lot of bodybuilders are actually pretty intelligent. I think the dumb-jock stereotype is true to a certain extent, but there are definitely a lot of brilliant bodybuilders out there.

But what for? This body shall perish, and return to dust from whence we came, for the Lord has prepared for us new bodies, one not made in the flesh but in spirit

I'm not OP, but lifting is one of my hobbies. And you're kinda right, strength and bodybuilding are not the same exact thing. In order to look your best, you generally have to be on your cutting phase and your strength usually goes down a low however, don't be completely mistaken, even bodybuilders who train for looks are strong as fuck even during competition.

What’s with the obsession with muscular men here? Is it closeted faggotry, or inferiority due to being a scrawny beta male? Or is it both?

Get a bench, some weights, lift when you want. I have my weights next to my tv and/or computer. I use them a lot. It's addictive. I don't like setting a "workout time". Just lift all the time when you want to kill a few minutes.

There are more important things in life now that easily would require more mental ambiguity then physical.

That said, being an overweight unhygienic disgusting piece of shit is unacceptable.
The real key is to find balance. Get /fit/ enough to stay healthy while maximizing your intelligence in the field of your own personal intrest.

Money definitely matters

Bulked up guys with shitty cars and apartments from working in the toll booth do not impress women

It's calling admiration and aspiration. Was your father never around?

>A lot of bodybuilders are actually pretty intelligent
If so I'm not meeting them and I've got quite a few as friends and had a few as partners. They're not all dumb, you're right, but at the same time I wouldn't call any of the ones that weren't dumb "brilliant" - just average.

>tfw no nearby gym
Buy some dumbells, up to at least 70 lbs each, if you can afford it, buy a bench and a pull up bar. If you're broke as fuck then look up bodyweight exercises.

>no nearby roads clear of traffic to run on
And? Best thing to do is get a bike and go around the neighborhoods.

>no car
Get a fucking bike, pawnshops sell nigger stolen bikes for like $20

>last workout buddies flaked on me
Best workouts are solo. When you workout with buddies you mostly talk, so who gives a fuck. I hate working out with people.

Your God expects you to properly take care of your body while on this earth, even with the expectation of death. For some, that means body building. For others, it means staying in shape. All of it depends on what God wants you to do with your life. At the least, he expects you to stay in shape. He takes great pleasure in those that take care of their bodies, especially body builders.

And you already have a spirit, but I suspect that your spirit's body is out of shape and fat, due to your own laziness and refusal to do what God tells you to do. Your spirit's body can't get into shape until YOU let it. Start being obedient.

>for the Lord has prepared for us new bodies, one not made in the flesh but in spirit

Paul screwed the pooch on this. We already have spirits. He did wrong by causing his parishoners to focus on the wrong things in life. That's what he did here. We already have spirits and they have bodies, so what he told them was not accurate.

friendly reminded that if you work out in the GYM (not a sport), you are trying to compensate for something (height, looks, self esteem, social standing, etc.)

He was around for my entire life (I’m white) he just wasn’t so insecure that he had to compare himself to other men

Then he failed as a parent.

Weight lifting -> higher testosterone -> higher confidence, desire to dominate and improve yourself, increased motivation focus and sex drive.

It's a no brainer.

You won't get the same high T from cardio which is why Bugmen office faggots are so into cycling.

>I'm a fat, weak pussy.
Translation complete.

Kinda...

Arnold benched maybe 440 at prime even with massive roids having no day job and being fucking incredibly humongously enormous

I benched 395 completely natural as a regular working out at the Y after work in my spare time and although I looked big and strong and not super fat at the time literally no one would have mistaken me for a bodybuilder much less Mr Universe

Body building is a gay pose competition and had created screwed up perceptions of maleness. Could live with that if it also wasn’t about poisoning yourself with drugs that literally fuck your heart up

Nah, he did a great job. And my mom loved him despite his not being a steroid-pumped freak of nature. Just come out of the closet, and/or accept that you’ll never be alpha

>I need to show the world what a big macho man I am

lol

>Low carb

This is stupid.

Carbs are one of the best source of energy.

Nothing from the frozen food section is good, it's all processes shit which is harder for your metabolism to brake down. Carbs are your friend, they give you energy, however, don't get your carbs from fucking doughnuts and candybars, learn the difference between a simple carb and a complex carb and learn how to control your insulin spike from carbs which are basically sugars so that your body optimizes the use of nutrients. There is only one rule and that is calories in vs calories out. You eat less, you lose weight, you eat more, you gain weight.

For optimal muscle growth you should eat more than you burn, and consume at least .5 to 1 gram of protein per body weight. Of course doing so may cause some to store some fat, which is why you'll want to go through a cutting phase so that you burn some of that fat and hopefully if you're not retarded, keep some of the mass you gain. And that's if you care about looks. If you just want to be strong, then eat good, eat a lot and lift some heavy ass fucking weights. Simple.

There was never an insinuation that you need to take steroids to do yourself justice. There is no alpha man that does not take care of his physical shape.

>be me
>be manlet
>suffer horrible accident
>lose entire lung + stomach
>some fag tells me I should lift harder
god fucking damnit
I couldn't build muscle if I wanted to, you turbo nigger. I can't even digest meat properly, let alone in the quantities it takes to get "swole".

>I benched 395 completely natural as a regular working out at the Y after work

That's you. You're above the 80 to 90 percentile. Most people can't even lift one fucking plate. So props. You're throwing around 440lbs like it's nothing.

>communist flag
>doesnt know what he is talking about

not always true Conrad. athletes use gyms all the time to condition for their sports. pix related its u

I recommend this guy's channel if you want to get into strength training. There is a lot of fine detail in the correct form you need to do to execute compound exercises and lift the big weights without injuring yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPsxlNjv7Aw

that's athletes competing for a sport, it's different
bodybuilding, which is just building muscles to look more attractive, is a cuck-tier hobby

i just did tons of pullups and pushups

Today was arms day. I am knackered as we say in Australia.

There's always a way. And when you get there, monetize your story.

I thought you were exaggerating but I just looked this up

“For a 198-pound man — a very close match for the national average — who has no experience benching whatsoever, ExRx places the standard at 135 pounds. That jumps up to 175 for a novice and 215 for an intermediate lifter. At the advanced level, the number is 290 pounds.”

Holy shit I was God tier. I’m still “advanced” even for a fat old ass man now. Made my day user, unironically thanks.

Also feminism BTFOd

“Meanwhile, the standard for an untrained woman who weighs 165 pounds is a bench of 80 pounds, or 95 for a novice. For an intermediately experienced woman of average weight, the standard is 115 pounds, or 145 pounds for an advanced lifter.”

Well yeah, but you still need to eat a lot of food, and I just don't feel like doing that. Also, your testosterone levels determine how much muscle you can build. Even if you have above-average testosterone levels, there will always be a limit to how much muscle you can put on, and raising your testosterone levels will almost always increase that limit. Because of this, it's only possible to get a really impressive physique if your testosterone levels are naturally ridiculously high or if you're on steroids.

it really depends on the individual's intent. i believe people go there to build and maintain strength for reasons not related to ego stroking. some might be caught up in that game but not all.

Its not like I don't exercise, its just that anything more than light cardio/ dyel-tier weights is enough to almost kill me.

Yeah bro. If you're actually lifting 395 with no training is pretty much beast mode or you're a fucking giant.

You don't really need a lot of food. Then again, what is a lot? It all depends what your stats are and how fast your metabolism is, if you have a slow metabolism, you are more prone to store fat but you can also gain muscle with less calories. And of course, you're not going to look like Arnold in his 20's as you said, there is a limit on how much muscle mass per year of regular training a natural lifter can put on. But again, we sit on our asses all day, so don't try to be Arnold, just be a better you.

Building your physique by shrinking your balls. Just like arnie here

Lifting weights helps you develop a positive attitude about yourself and life because testosterone is the drug which generates the alpha male traits. It's much more about the mental benefits than the physical gains.

If you're at a point in life when you feel tired all the time, you've lost interest in hobbies, going out and chasing women, it could be because your lifestyle is lowering your T. Weight training can fix this in as short a time span as 2 to 3 months.