What's up Sup Forums I don't usually come on here but I read in my school paper about the "it's okay to be white"...

What's up Sup Forums I don't usually come on here but I read in my school paper about the "it's okay to be white" posters. the issue that libtards take with it is apparently not that it's not okay to be white, but that it's a slogan for a group that was trying to be divisive. Well if the group is really the problem then let's come up with a new slogan for our "group" that's intended to be divisive. How about "I love you." If we put posters all over the place that say "I love you" and have some connection to what libs would call a hate group then no one will be able to say "I love you" without also implying they hate minorities! Thoughts?

TL;DR - read it fag

or we can just have being white associated with hate so all white people are thrown in camps

Go fuck yourself you fucking faggot
GTFO

>groups
>divisive
>tfw you feel like the only person who understands the English language

>TL;DR - read it fag

It's not okay to be OP, because you're a faggot.

The point is to cause a moral crisis for white people

>tfw you think youre smarter than you really are

explain pls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
i actually didnt laugh and feel terrible about it. but still. BTFO

How about "Learn To Love Yourself"

TL;DR: its ok to be white

Or we could just make innocent flyers that only say: "It's Okay to be White" because it's okay to be white and leftist really do want a white genocide.

Das raysist n shiieeeeeeeet

op is a faggot

Its so simple and brilliant and calls out their subconscious ideology to its logical conclusion, which is why they experience such an instant visceral reaction to it. Ugh its not okay to be white, white people are evil!

Okay I get that but that's not the point. obviously it's just the new trend to hate white people. But why not ruin a common phrase for them by "tainting" it with a connection to something libs/jouranlists disagree with

CUZ FUCK YOU IT'S NOT PART OF THE PLAN

Nice try you fucking shill, get the fuck out and never come back.
>in all fields boys

>we put posters all over the place that say "I love you"
Go back to your regular social media shithole, and KYS
Is this B8, or are you really this much of an idiot?

>but that it's a slogan for a group
It's not a slogan, because there's no real "group" behind it.
>that was trying to be divisive
What you should be asking yourself is divisive between whom?

If we had put up a bunch of posters saying "murder is not ok" "slavery is bad" or "pedophilia is not ok" they would be divisive between those who agree and those who don't.

"It's OK to be white" is only divisive if there are people out there who disagree that being white is ok.

In all cases there's shouldn't be people who disagree with those statements yet there is (even for the first one). The point is to highlight to reasonable people how far society as gone, and hopefully a wake up call to those who did have a knee jerk reaction against it.

Being divisive is not a good argument against doing or believing something. But what is ironic is it's supposed to be divisive, it's supposed to be a statement we can all agree on but because some people out there have completely lost the plot, they have turned this into something divisive.

I can literally tell you're under the age of 16.

>decide to be inclusive
>make signs that say"It's ok to be white or a nigger or a faggot"
>bask in the glow of acceptance

I like this plan

Bet you must have felt really smart when you posted this drivel.

Fag.

k lets move on from the posters. I'm trying to say liberals assume that anything said by people that don't agree with their views is meant to be attacking. It's like pepe right? libs would have liked that meme a few years ago but now it's connected to racist ideologies. Let's connect something else to those ideologies, something more common in usage than some gay internet frog, that way it will be more pervasive. Everyone says "I love you" so everyone will hear "oh you can't say that cause you hate black people if you say it." I feel like that would make libs look even more retarded

bet you felt real cool when you called someone a fag because you're too retarded understand a post other than "nigger faggot hahah red pill im so dope"

>pepe...gay internet frog
You done fucked up junior.

You're a fucking moron. Jesus fucking christ it was made clear that the its ok to be white campaign was a one and done deal, no adding shit after. Go do your algebra faggot.

What was your plan today?
>never go to Sup Forums, but might as well as their IOTBW campaign was pretty good.
>I will convince them to accept my superior ideas...it will be amazing.
Fuck off faggot. You are not a special snowflake with the best ideas around. You already said you don't come here much. If you want to, lurk for a couple years before you decide it's time to be our glorious leader.
Some people's kids.

Stop trying to be a leader.

You're a faggot

1 shut the fuck up
2 get the fuck out
3 kill yourself the fuck off

>defending gay internet frog, joke from Sup Forums and mascot of tumblr

It feels that this whole thing could be improved with a message of "don't apologize for who you are" or something similar and more general, to try to make the point across.

Fuck yourself

Fuck yourself

>its ok to be heterosexual
>its ok to be a man
>its ok to be american

Any more liek this that would trigger these cunts like iotbw?

Aww op is cute :3

It doesn't need improving. They're genocidal and the world is pretty close to being fully aware of this now.