I can't resist it anymore Sup Forums

I live in Texas which is basically le 41% land in le 63% land. Throughout my life i have met so many hot latinas and black girls maybe even more than hot white girls and just recently a QT latina gave me her number. Wtf bros they're so hot and cute and they have family values compared to white hoes. I don't wanna end up like Jeb! PLEASE HELP ME.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?hl=en&q=pretty girls taking selfies&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmwEJ2KuR1zi-aj0ajwELEKjU2AQaCAgXCD0IFQgADAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo7RzxEYod0hG5BeoQ8A-bHfMR8BHoMe8ltzLfMZUxyyPnMY088CWOPBow9SCYq532KwORlVnW79oVkNaTw6S30BC7MBsMANKWnPBZ0LnQrAht1H_1UxNgCf5fFIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgSpouN-DA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR7L6fgLbXAhUDwiYKHVQ1C74Q2A4IJCgB&biw=980&bih=1546
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxana
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IF POL DOES NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD THEN I WILL GO ON A DATE WITH THIS LATINA TOMORROW AND IF THINGS GO RIGHT MAYBE SHE WILL BECOME MY GF AND IF THINGS GO RIGHT MAYBE I WILL MARRY HER AND THEN WE WILL HAVE KIDS AND THOSE KIDS WILL BE LE 50% FACE AND THERE WILL BE ! LESS POSSIBLE WHITE KID IN THIS WORLD AND IT WILL BE POLS FAULT

REPLY TO MY THREAD PLEASE OR I COULD BECOME JEB BUSH

No girl gave you there number stop lying we all know your a faggot OP

Just do it user

Download some cp and release your stress before you do something crazy.

At least try to find a castiza

have fun

Texas gave up it's independent, badass spirit and pure basedness for qt foreigners who happen to be born on American soil.

Texas has saved America before, and now some new place must make it's place in history by saving Texas. Who will reclaim our land?

Pic related will be a blimp at age 21. Fuck them latinas if you want to. Just mind the shelf life

>JUAN! don't mix with that native amwerican chick or your daughter will be ugl-

woah

looks like Sup Forumstards were wrong yet again, as always

Hey, shills. Not sure why you guys decided to return here a few weeks ago after being gone for so long. Already caught on to your current focuses.

Right now you are trying to divide us.

>American whites vs Euro whites.
>White males vs white females
>Pushing racemixing threads galore saying shit like why can't we racemix with latina, black, or asian women. They have much better family values than white women!
>"Its stupid to have kids threads."
>Open borders threads

You assholes really have a hard-on for trying to kill off whites. Try to be less obvious. Totally a coincidence all these threads conveniently popped up around the same time.

the low hanging fruit is delicious

filthy abo. youd fuck a bunyip if your yowee wife would let you out the house.

Jump on that spic.

Telegeny says smash it cum inside her and contribute your DNA to her future children

damn nigga just get a chastity cage if you're so scared of not controlling yourself and losing your "purity"

they all turn into kechup packets at that age except that rare bird.

Good luck when you meet her parents and you realise that racial cultures are so different it's like you're on a different planet entirely.

anyways, report and ignore

breed her and leave her

You wish you could approach the glory that is JEB! Will take more than some Squatemalan hoochie mama to do that.

Latinas age like milk and getting fat is guarenteed due to a diet high in carbs

Marry and start a family if she's not a thot
>tfw you may have a qtp2t daughter where you can do cute father daughter activities.

if the spic doesn't have native genes then it's no problem. if they look like a burrito dwarf then avoid.

Live your fucking life dude. Don't take everything pol says so seriously. I mean is right, but if this chick is cool then fuck it.

Pls clap

castizos are honorary white

You're asking a group largely consisting of NEETs and cucked faggots about dating? LOL

all spics have native blood

Bleach that thot

Stop it.

Fuck of posting this ugly cunt everyw here

DO IT

>as long as she isn't literally 2 feet shorter than you

Im sure this goblin dresses in leather heels and a whip and just savages Jeb on a weekly basis.

she used to be taller. she shrunk. all shitskins shrink when they get old. if you shrink when youre 60 youre not white

I live around Houston and it seems like all the white girls on dating sites are either morbidly obese or single mothers.
I just want to have a family and fulfill the 14 words, but I have no clue where to meet and get to know any decent white girls around here, it's hard I'm not even attractive but semi cute brown girls keep messaging me.

OP, if you teach your wife and kids to be fit, athletic, well dressed, and socially well adjusted, then they'll be good looking and white enough. whites are just mutts of Persians (Aryans) anyway. what matters is if she is high IQ, well adjusted, not a whore, and will make a good mother as well as a sensual partner. If all that is true, then it's eugenic and a good match

She’s like a 6. Pump your breaks bro.

nah bud took 23 and me was all euro

Is it inevitable that you fall in love, get married, and start spewing out kids, or can you just fuck em and chuck em?

Come on man, think.

>whites are just mutts of Persians (Aryans) anyway.
wrong. whites are a mix of indigenous european hunter gatherers, anatolian farmers from 6000bc, and eurasian steppe nomads who spread into europe and iran/india from modern ukraine around 3000bc

Go on the date. She probably won't like you anyways. You sound legit retarded. I bet it's a fat girl anyways.

Unless she's a catch or out of your league, you're just going to end up looking like Jeb 2.0

Shut the FUCK up

Just get your dick wet already, and don't come asking us for advice when she starts complaining about relatively nothing nearly nonstop after a month or so.

They look like OP pic related when they're young and ready to marry. Then they turn into Jeb!'s little goblin.

BURN THE COAL!! DO IT!

If her Daddy's rich / take her out for a meal / if her daddy's poor / just do what you feel
Seriously why would you marry a latina if she wasn't rich? Do you have a brain in your fucking head?

No woman has ever given me her number unsolicited. That alone is something.

Well my advise to you OP, if you don't want to end up like Jeb, don't marry a goblin.

just make sure you bust on her back when you're done, don't fall for the female orgasm jew trying to convince you to not pull out

it doesnt matter who your with, she will cheat on you and take most of your shit in the end any way.

there are conservatice mexican girls and there are typical mexican girls. mexican girls will tell you latina's.. is a bullshit term.

they are either from mexico.
they are either from guatamala
they are from south america

my girlfriend is half white, half.. guatemala/mexican..

if you need a color scale like family guy muslim episode, i'm czech and white.. she's fucking paper white and looks nothing like op's photo.

she's thin. has dark brown eyes and dark hair. i have blue eyes. her mom had blue eyes. i'm banking on our kids fucking other blue eyes white people and turning completely white.. leaving the mexicano shit behind..

but her family is like reagan conservative that go to church every week. our relationship is kinda unacceptable to her family because i'm 10 years older than her. they hold strong family values and work hard and strive for success.. one of the reasons i fell for this chick.. then i found out she's hispanicishhh.. like i said, she's whiter complexion than me and doesn't have the nigger nose like op.

if i was op, i'd steer away if she looks like op picture.. your kids wont look white.

Fuck off mongrel nigger.
You put muhdick before saving the white race. That is absolutely neck-worthy.

Fucking hell I know how you feel user. There is a green eyed Cubana who comes into my bakery every morning between 7:05-7:10 and always gets 2 bougatsas and 2 empanadas for her and I assume a friend. She's always flirty but I've never made a move.
>pic unrelated

google.com/search?hl=en&q=pretty girls taking selfies&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmwEJ2KuR1zi-aj0ajwELEKjU2AQaCAgXCD0IFQgADAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo7RzxEYod0hG5BeoQ8A-bHfMR8BHoMe8ltzLfMZUxyyPnMY088CWOPBow9SCYq532KwORlVnW79oVkNaTw6S30BC7MBsMANKWnPBZ0LnQrAht1H_1UxNgCf5fFIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgSpouN-DA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjR7L6fgLbXAhUDwiYKHVQ1C74Q2A4IJCgB&biw=980&bih=1546

kys lying virginfag

Only thing i read was half guatemala/mexican. Bitch isn't white. And worst of all, her father is the spic. If you marry her you are a race traitor and will have condemned your ancestors on the day of the rope

descendants*

> here's a photoshopped picture of a racemixed whore, isn't unbridled immigration great now, my fellow internet virgin loser, huh?

OP's future son

%100

Brazilians have a saying: "Every man needs three women: a white women to be the mother of his kids, a black to do the cooking and cleaning and a mulata to have sex".

Why settle for monogamy when you can have it all?

I am doubting the validity of that being an actual saying.

Well, if pic is even vaguely related, you should bougatsa her empanda, if you know what I mean.

What did he mean by this?

Agreed

wait till they turn 20 then they stop being cute.

Yeah. That faggot is delusional.

>so hot and cute
>talks like a nigger, says things like 'white hoes'
do what you want Jamal, you're one of them now. good luck with nappy-headed kids.

Just fuck her. White women are overrated.

that's bullshit but I believe it

>IF POL DOES NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD THEN I WILL GO ON A DATE WITH THIS LATINA TOMORROW

Go, why you should not go? She seems fine from what you described. But don't forget to talk to her firstly about who YOU are. Alt right and all that stuff.

Alexander the Great was the first Greek Patriot who unite the Greeks against the external enemy. Untill then, we killing each other.
But, he married a Persian princess!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxana

Are there no white girls around ? Or you just like girls that require less effort ?

Came here to post this

its texas everyone is at least 30% mexican

>writes in caps to get attention
No worries here. You're gonna blow it.

Nothing wrong. So long as your values match up.

If this means 30% mexican, go for it.

Texas here.
Be careful OP. They look good now, but they pack on some serious poundage once they have a bambino and/or pass 25

this. They get a certain age and BOOM they go to shit. Show me a hot maxican senorita over 25.

Stop being an autist and just go for it.

true i have never ONCE seen a hot latin milf. They don't exist baby.

Latinas have those wet gushing squirting orgasms, so it may be worth a stab.

they just transform into a gordita

WTF I love Brazilians now!

who is this angel?

Degeneracy

Any fellow Pennsylvanians and Midwesterners here? Let's have a Texas hate thread shall we.

>Degeneracy

Race-mixing is so beautiful, look at the results that come out of it. This Gentlemen right here is of pure castizo phenotype.

Some Bulgarian thot

>race-mixing

REEEEEEEE

>Bleaching works, when you racemix with nonwhite women you're getting rid of the brown
>Says this when white birth rates are declining rapidly

Your descendants will be disgusting mongrels who won't even look human. lol

>Liking fucking gorillas

I can name tons of Slavic women who are hotter then Donkey Kang over here.

And then you will blame the jews cuz you listen to your muh dick instead of your brain. Thats why whites are doomed. Fucking death wish fags.

>Have a slavic gf who wants plenty of kids meaning I'll be able to create something like this
>Meanwhile "colonizers" and roasties will have disgusting mongrels who will hate them for being white

Feels good man