How comes that when talking about black people's aport to culture and society Sup Forums never mentions Jazz...

How comes that when talking about black people's aport to culture and society Sup Forums never mentions Jazz? Which is one of the most complex music genres in the last century and was mainly developed by black people like pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyagd2EvwDU
youtube.com/watch?v=XpzwuXn9bog
youtube.com/watch?v=SMuAKzRSxiY
youtube.com/watch?v=mKUJWtm-_gs
youtu.be/30FTr6G53VU
youtube.com/watch?v=vFuIYyXiD5w
youtube.com/watch?v=q-B3ZaCKKE8
youtube.com/watch?v=nK265pszTvA
youtube.com/watch?v=Emg14MOMDgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give me a break.

White people invented our 7 note system of music. Asians have a 5 note system

Blacks have fucking jungle drums.

Because it got thrown under the bus by its own people, jazz is good stuff but how many black people do you know that are riding around town listening to jazz right now that aren't old people?

the Japanese do it better you retarded gorilla nigger

>black people's aport to culture.... Jazz
oh shit
THIS thread again...

Niggers are great musicians when it comes to their particular style, I really like Jazz, and I also really like black blues arists.

But, if you are talking pure musical quality, classical is leaps ahead of any of that shit, far before blues or jazz was even a thing. And in modern times, prog rock has been building on top of classical. Where is the black alternative of that? Dont tell me its Kanye.

I'm not trying to make it a contest and literally said last century

It doesn't change the fact that its a great accomplishment for human culture and art in general

>t. weebshit

Because Sup Forums doesn't like to give credit to anything positive black people do. Blacks also made other genres too (country, rock, r&b, latin styles, etc.) not just jazz.

They excel at improv. Impulsivity is their calling, for good and bad.

Modern music is shit and memegenres like prog-rock are irrelevant, unlike actual classical music or Jazz for that matter

They dont mention electronic music either. Robert Hood is a genius.

>Blacks also made other genres too
all based on Pentatonic Minor Scale
> Pentatonic invented/developed by the Celts

Check American music of the 1800s
It is marching band and Irish folk limericks.
Blacks just appropriated this
You can trace the roots of modern American music to Congo Square.....
African/Carribean rhythms over European melodies and Irish songs with Anglo instruments

Sorry, blacks didn't "invent" shit, Sambo

They excel at improv over 2d blues music. When it comes to creating actual masterpieces they are heaps behind. Bands like Genesis or Jethro Tull have gone where blacks could never go.

Can you imagine a nigger ever creating something as tasteful as this? youtube.com/watch?v=uyagd2EvwDU

>all based on Pentatonic Minor Scale
That's irrelevant, musical genres occupy a lot more than just scales, otherwise it would be correct to say that Metal and Blues are the same because they are both based on pentatonics and that's just not true at all

Cool story bro, tell it again!

what modes do blacks typically employ?
All "genius" black musicians are all famous for using the I-IV-V chord progression to create a 12-bar blues.

This is Music 101 - and does not require any sophistication or real musicianship

That said, I do look forward to this faggot meme continuing by literal idiots who have no idea of Music Theory and who's sole foundation of music is what they saw on a VH1 documentary

>Can you imagine a nigger ever creating something as tasteful as this
So you've never heard about the guys in the OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=XpzwuXn9bog

>what modes do blacks typically employ?
>All "genius" black musicians are all famous for using the I-IV-V chord progression to create a 12-bar blues.
You got to be joking man, hear any Jazz track and you'll find all sorts of modes everywhere, it's one of the main characteristics in that genre

*12 notes
Especially for jazz

Africa was never as inactive as some anons think, a deep aesthetic and rich mode of expression developed there

>literal idiots who have no idea of Music Theory
this is why this thread is in Sup Forums and not in Sup Forums

ITT - only Coltrane, Miles, and Byrd single-handedly created the all-encompassing "JAZZ"

>Trumpety sounds over generic jazz chords

Hey, I enjoy listening to this music, but you cant put it in the same league as classical or even prog. Listen to this Beethoven.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMuAKzRSxiY

This shit is objectively genius, something modern music could never even get near.

>shitty prog bands
>as complex as classical music
I won't even connect the dots for you. God I hate it when pol talks about music

what the fuck is this supposed to represent?

Americas
> plantations
> blues / gospel
> bebop/beat

nigger, have you never heard of Ragtime, Sidney Bichet, The Hot 5, etc?

Not single-handedly but you can't deny they were the main exponents of the genre for decades

>Trumpety sounds over generic jazz chords
Thanks for proving you're a retard

PS: those "generic jazz chords" are more complex than 90% of rock music, and again, I'm not saying black people are the greatest musicians in human history or that Jazz is the most complex music genre, I'm just stating that its an amazing feat in terms of art and culture

SMOKE TREES, FOUR MINUS THREE IS ONE QUICK MATHS

>black music only exists in minor Pentatonic
Categorically false. Many blues artists even obvious ones like bb king used your usual major scale modes. Country music is highly chromatic and lives in the major scale.

>pentatonic scale invented by celts
Fucking kys Chinese had it thousands of years before there were Irishmen. Pythagoras also derived it from a series of fifth (C G D A E = C D E G A aka pentatonic scale).

Source - theory of an evolving tonality by Johannes Yasser, the redpill on tuning systems and scales.

You fucking idiots trigger me worse than Sup Forums

> they were the main exponents of the genre for decades
since when?
because all I hear for the last 40 years is faggots mumbling high on cough syrup

youtube.com/watch?v=mKUJWtm-_gs

>famous black musicians like john Coltrane only used I-IV-V
Pic related is one of his greatest contributions to western harmony.
youtu.be/30FTr6G53VU

OP Jazz is pure Americana. American blacks did contribute, but other immigrant cultures did as well.

I don't think you understood that I am talking about Jazz and not "black music" in general. I don't give a shit about the degenerate trap music your white children are dancing to

I didn't make the chart, but i did add reggae to it.

>"b-but it sounds just like every other Jazz song because it has the same instruments all of the time"

>>PS: those "generic jazz chords" are more complex than 90% of rock music

Im not talking about modern rock music, im talking about actual classical music. Do you actually rate jazzy improv music over thought out classical masterpieces?

>I am talking about Jazz
so what?
You expect Sup Forums to say
> well 6% of the population (black males) commit 80% of all violent crime
> but nearly a hundred years ago, some nigs contributed to developing Jazz in New Orleans, so I guess they're not all bad

Just let them have it. It's all they've really got.

Those niggers had soul.

Nah, I expect them to realize that the problem strives from (((them))) turning black culture to chimp-out culture only, because as you see, black people has the ability to do respectable things

Oh come on, im as racist as you, but you cant discredit Jazz. Pretty much the only thing they had going for them was their musical ability.

>black people has the ability to do respectable things
yes, let me bring this message to Sup Forums and not the people who actually need to be reminded that they need to act like human beings.

>you cant discredit Jazz
I am not.
However, claiming "blacks invented all western music" simply by codifying jazz to Miles, Coltrane and Byrd simply to WE WUZ MERZICIANS is retard-tier

But this is the same thing we do when we talk about modern western women being trash

>claiming "blacks invented all western music"
Literally no one has made said claim in this thread

We need our national identity back. Jazz, Country, Rock, Rockabilly, and Surf is the way. I do like older Hip Hop, and Rap from the 80,s but it has been perverted into thug culture.

>when we talk about modern western women being trash
i suppose if you're enough of a faggot to visit those daily threads....

Blacks "invented" blues, jazz, funk and soul.

Whites built onto blues with rocknroll (which is basically blues with wihte people, and jimi Hendrix was one of the best at that even)

BUT!! Whatever they do, they wont ever top european classical music of even 60-80s prog rock. They just dont have the brain capacity. Think of music as a symbiosis, we can all enjoy it for what it is.

You do know that Jazz is not just your blousy-swingy kind of sound and that there is a subgenre that's basically all about Avant-Garde musical sounds?

Rock will never be more complex than Jazz and that's a fact know by any actual musician out there

I did forget to mention Blues.

how about STFU and actually learn music history, francis?

None of your nigger music can tip this:
youtube.com/watch?v=vFuIYyXiD5w

>dat bass sound

And they say Niggers know how to handle the bass...these whiteboys are 10 times better than any niggers.

>Blacks also made other genres too
all based on Pentatonic Minor Scale
> Pentatonic invented/developed by the Celts

Check American music of the 1800s
It is marching band and Irish folk limericks.
Blacks just appropriated this
You can trace the roots of modern American music to Congo Square.....
African/Carribean rhythms over European melodies and Irish songs with Anglo instruments

Sorry, blacks didn't "invent" shit, Sambo

arabs have a 9 none system

You beautiful Faggot. =D
I love this album. Have not heard it in years.

>Rock will never be more complex than Jazz and that's a fact
generalizations much? what the fuck does that even mean. muh complex music. muh mansa musa thevrich nigger. muh dick. typical nigger tire post.

>That country where the biggest bands of mexican music can't even read a pentagram

and?

Based Poland. This is Sup Forums in a nutshell =D

I thought we aren't allowed to say positive things about other races on this board. >Rules

It means that Jazz is an accomplishment for humanity and you try to disregard this saying that prog rock is somehow greater than it

For fuck sake, you can even read it in the thread

jazz music is nigger music. SWING music, is white music, and it was just the natural evolution from Classical European Music. Jazz is just a form of SWING. Jazz is the spawn of niggers and Jews. and it isn't musically relevant. all Jazz is, is a bastardization of the Tonic Dominant Subdominant relationship. except you are replacing the 4 with the 2. All Blues is a bastardization and oversimplification of the Tonic Subdominant Dominant relationship. These things were not "created" by blacks. when you see Europeans playing "Jazz" music, they are not actualyl playing Jazz music, they are playing SWING music, unless it is European Jews then it is jazz music. True whites do not play Jazz, it's literally impossible, because only Blacks and Jews can play Jazz. Not because they are extra special and amazing, but because it's just what swing music sounds like when Blacks and Jews play it.

cucks ONLY post positive things of women and niggers, or PoCs as they call them while wearing their cock cage and checking their privilege.

Jazz is pretty good. Blacks combined African rhythms with white instrumentation and made really interesting music (they never worked, after all)

no it doesnt mean that.

That's like a double retard making fun of a regular retard

>Jazz is just a form of SWING
Jesus Christ these people are dumb

aha aha. and?

>True whites do not play Jazz, it's literally impossible, because only Blacks and Jews can play Jazz.
You need to take a break from this website

But it does, Jazz is one of the greatest music genres created last century I'm terms of complexity and deepness, it is not classical music but it is still an amazing achievement that's way beyond anything done in the 60s-80s by rock musicians like the ones already posted

t. Tyrone

Don´t mind them user, I will just say that all art is derivative so trying to conflate an entire musical genre complete with its subgenres to a single race is a bit of a stretch.

that's just like your own shitty opinion.

>t. someome whose skin is about 2-3 shades of brown lighter than the guys in the OP

I don't know if it goes way beyond rock from the 60s-80s

Jazz became when blacks wanted to play big band and couldnt.

in your mind maybe.

>t. some Catalonian spic nigger Jew

But white people created music amirite?

The influence is there, you can't deny it and it proofs that current state of the world in terms of racial issues is just media fueled brainwashing

True. It is developed. But the groove......I need that.

Oh let me guess, you're from the north or some shit like that

I don´t really see where I implied that but ok.

>Rock became when white people wanted to play blues and couldn't
>Metal became when autistic britbongs wanted to play Rock and couldn't
That's how stupid you sound

Agreed. I watched teens watch YouTube video of lil pump today. He was obviously advertising several types of opiates. Both his producers and most definitely the manufacturer of opiates are Jews. The kids just ate it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-B3ZaCKKE8

OP.s Faggy "Music" =D

Jazz pioneers, many of whom are black, are given credit every time a jazz history class is taught and every time a listener listens to a great jazz track recorded by a black musician. Why make this a race issue? Sigh...

the fuck? o.0

youtube.com/watch?v=nK265pszTvA

dude

no, but let me guess why you insist in trying to make my flag a deal. I care so little what a cuck thinks I don't hide it.

>>Rock became when white people wanted to play blues and couldn't
>>Metal became when autistic britbongs wanted to play Rock and couldn't
>That's how stupid you sound
Except that the truly gifted people of said genres prove (if you have a moment to listen to them) that the required talent is metal > rock > blues

>Jazz
>complex

Jazz is cultural divinity, good job OP

My personal favorite. =D

youtube.com/watch?v=Emg14MOMDgU

yeah not even Beethoven could play JAZZ. jazz is complex. you hear me? c.o.m.p.l.e.x.& deep

Seriously people in this thread have absolutely no fucking clue what they're talking about and the basic misunderstandings of music theory are laughable.
Is jazz an art form worthy of praise? Sure. But the very idea that OP and people defending him are turning this in to a whole "praise blacks" thing just shows what massive idiot faggots they are.
The fact of the matter is that all the greats were one in a million type people and all high as fuck on heroin and alcoholic. And I'm sure if Charlie Parker was alive to see these jigaboos hoot and holler around he'd be redpilled instantly. Jazz was a culture that died in the early 80's. Plenty pf whites were involved. 5/10 bait just cuz u got me to reply

J A Z Z
A
Z
Z

=D

the two best jazz musicians of all time are both whitemen , how does that feel op? (except they aren't Jazz Musicians, they are Swing Musicians)
Chet Baker
Bill Evans

just remember, any and all shit that hear about Jazz being black and blues being black, and only blacks created this is all Jew-spawn propaganda. anything like this is all Jew driven. Jews cannot play music, but they try to and call it "jazz", it's drivel. Jews are incapable of producing anything of true beauty. because they are incapable of understanding anything of the Natural sort, they only understand profit and materiality. They are incapable of transcending into the deeper understanding of Nature and its true raw forms.

>WAGNER, RICHARD. 19th century German composer. "The Jew has never had an art of his own, hence never a live of art-enabling import . . . >"So long as the separate art of music had a real organic life-need in it, down to the epochs of Mozart and Beethoven, there was nowhere to be found a Jew composer: it was utterly impossible for an element quiet foreign to that living organism to take a part in the formative stages of that life. Only when a body's inner death is manifest, do outside elements win the power of judgment in it—yet merely to destroy it. On one thing am I clear: that is the influence which the Jews have gained upon our mental life, as displayed in the deflection and falsification of our highest culture-tendencies. Whether the downfall of our culture can be arrested by a violent rejection of the destructive alien element, I an unable to decide, since that would require forces with whose existence I am unacquainted.