Is gender segregation the end game for feminists?

Is gender segregation the end game for feminists?

Yes. That, and female superiority over men.

It's sad because feminism used to be a noble movement, but now it's just a joke.

>goes back to previous system
>it's progress!

We can only hope so.

>destroyed marriage, destroyed the family unit, destroyed politics, halved wages, turned women into masculine sluts
>noble movement
feminism was cancer from day 1, kys cuck

feminism always sucked

>tfw even when they're making it harder we will still do better

It depends on who is in control of feminism. The puppetmasters want feminism to maintain the social aspects of feminism (sexual liberation mostly), but women to lose political power. Feminists themselves, who knows?

But gender is a social construct.

That would be awesome

>is gender segregation the end game for feminists?

It is for islamists.

It is extraordinary that feminists cant see how they are preparing the path for sharia law.

If men need witnesses to be in the same room with a woman, if workplaces are dysfunctional because all women start submitting false claims to oust men in their way, if sex requires repeated consent and becomes legally too risky (jordan peterson tweeted effectively saying this sex assault witch hunt reminds us why we had rules about sex after marriage), and on and on, eventually the response will be that women cant participate.

The trans thing helps too. By removing gender we can remove women from the public and no one will be reminded they were there.

Sadiq kunt brought in gender neutral PA announcements on london tube: "Good morning everyone" removes any history of women using public transport. It suits muslim men jsut fine.

The big one is all the hysterics and false claims. If women are generally perceived as unreliable, emotional, dramatic, impossible and at worst actual vexatious litigants, it puts them in a very vulnerable position in the near future when standing up for real victims of abuse, esp in islamic society. If victims now have zero credibility because of this campaign then it puts real victims in an impossible position in the future trying to get justice. If no one believes them, we will need several witnesses to prove it, just like in sharia.

How many of you have thought in the laat year or so that sharia isnt such a bad idea because these chicks are out of control? Then it is working.

>liberals actually literally saying that racially segregated classrooms are good

I guess it makes sense. Democrats were always the racist ones. They just started pretending not to be, a few decades ago.

Bump

They want gender segregation when it comes to beta males. Alpha males get a soft harem, whilst beta males pay through their taxes women and their bastardized spawns. Feminism is just a way of realising females true desires.

>feminism used to be a noble movement

No. Traditionalism yes, but sharia? Fuck no.

They seem to want men to become feminine.

Now you understand why they're overwhelmingly in favor of the Islamic invasion.

What's wrong with gender segregated classrooms? It sounds a hell of a lot better than the current system where boys are just treated as defective girls by their overwhelmingly female primary school teachers.

it was never a "noble" movement you dumb cuck. from day 1 it was a Jewish invention aimed at destroying society, like every other Jewish invention

>tfw trying to concentrate on exam while sitting behind a cutey with transparent white pants and a g-string poking out of said pants

struggles women will never know

>(same with race)
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

Segregation is the midgame
Enslaving and exterminating is the endgame

>gendered segregated
So are there going to be like 9000 different classrooms for all of the different genders?

>I tug wand
You’re a faggot, harry

It's a neo-Victorian movement.
> segregate everything by race and gender!
> but not because those stupid traditions (made by white men) say so!
> but because science (also made by white men) says so!

>Classes without roasties in them

Sounds good to me

The reply to that-
>studies show segregation can improve learning
>OMG no! Just point out the studies, don't do anything about it. So what if everyone is worse off, people have a harder time grasping information (and many give up as a result) and society is dumber. Diversity at any cost.
She'd rather everyone suffer instead of changing the politically correct, but harmful, path we're on.

It's going to end up with classrooms full of more bullying and retarded cliches that only further to disrupt shit. Hence why it's absolutely a negative in the study mentioned later.

The thing about feminist philosophy is that it doesn't make any sense, and it never will because 1) women can't into logic enough to hammer out something workable and 2) women will never challenger each other, only encourage.

I went to all boys k-8 and I legitimately believe that it enhanced my education. I was a bit autistic around women for a year or two when I went to high school, but I adjusted just fine in the end, and I had good formative years with education tailored to me and girls with perfect handwriting etc.

>(and race)

hallelujah, the left wing is going to bring back segregated schools

>society of men maintained by men
VERSUS
>society of women maintained by women
I dont see the problem

Feminists arn't smart enough to invent artificial wombs by themselves so they create the circumstances that men are so mortified by women that their only chance of survival is through artificial companions and wombs.

> men segregate women and minorities
> RACISM!
> self imposed segregation
> PROGRESS!

Win-Win

I work in a middle school setting up curriculums and shit for the science classes.

There's one class that I have to help in for some reason. The girls are all sitting quietly and respecting the teacher, meanwhile the boys are literally standing on the stools and throwing pencils around. They're so fucking misbehaved, but dare tell the parent to do their jobs and you've got a lawsuit on your hands.

Point I'm trying to make is that from what I've seen in this school, or at least in middle school, boys are dumb. And if there's a kid that's misbehaving and being retarded, its usually a boy. Hell, all the kids that literally are retarded are boys. And there's 5 of them.

Boys aren't supposed to sit down quietly like little girls listening intently, they need hands on learning that engages them and a teacher that isn't a total drip.
It just proves how feminised classrooms have become when teachers can't even handle pre-pubescent boys, their masculine energy outweighs that of the teachers

Hopefully not. Girls nowadays are complete and total bitches. Or fucking butch gorillas.

The only saving grace is that most women don't identify as feminists. Only the lowest, ugliest, least educated women do so, and many of them are really active on the internet so they seem to be a bigger threat than they are.

>segregate by race and gender
>suddenly white boy schools are doing great again
I just hope leftists really believe their own shit so this happens

>boys have a lot of energy
>we don't allow them to let it out
>conclusion: boys are dumb
that's your typical teacher. leftist brainwashing at its best.

>The girls are all sitting quietly and respecting the teacher.
What fucking school do you work at? That shit never fucking happens where I go. The girls are more likely to not pay attention, talk when the teacher isn't looking, curse AT THE TEACHER, and just start agitating the boys! The boys just move around and move the fan at most.

>Expect boys to behave like girls
>they don't
>therefor "boys are dumb or retarded"
>diagnose them with jew concocted disorders like ADD/ADHD and pump them with drugs to quite them
>teacher then has an easier time with a quieter class
>boys are still left behind

And they get away with it because most schools go easy on girls when it comes to discipline.

>It's sad
sex segregation is good tho

You probably call yourself a 'men's right activist' as well right?
KYS

Boys tend to be the best and the worst students due to the variability of male intelligence.

I was about to say this, and it's why I don't even listen to progressives when they are right anymore. They hold ideas hostage, and create a situation where they are the only people allowed to present them. This prevents anyone but them from having power or ever looking good.

>noble movement
There's nothing noble about entitlement, which is what feminism is ultimately about.

I know! It's literal hell on earth!

Feminism is about equality for women. I whole heartidly believe that most feminists believe in the idea of equality.
The problem comes from all of the theory behind feminism, which makes the struggle for equality seem (for anyone outside of the creed) a war against men.
Theories like the ‘male gaze’, campus rape, rape culture, domestic violence as a way to oppress women, sexual harassment being equivalent to rape, etc. all mold feminism activism into a real world inquisition, a desperate line of defense against the injustice of men.
At this point feminism is like a Yihad, payed by the government in order to bring, not equality of rights and opportunities but ‘equality’ as in the suppression of men’s evil ways against women.

We also know that these movements are often led by con artists who dont really believe in these theories (such as Anita Sarkeesian: fabricates lies, steals content, creates fake threats = knows its all bullshit / or the spanish feminist leaders managing 016 and government payed womems shelters (fabricating data and telling thousands of men to fuck off whilst claiming there are no male victims)

The result, ofc, is a society in which, thanks to feminism, women are startimg to be seen as feeble victims once again, victims who we must protect, we must never show our sexual side or treat equally to other men and that we must always hold our doors open for them

Tldr: feminists are ideological sheep that are making society hate/fear/objectify women just like old times.

10/10 b8

Equality is a lie.

Actually I would support Race segregation along with gender segregation. Why would anyone really be against it. No niggers, spics, females on one side men on the other. It would be perfect to bring it back.

It would be. Why would you want a classroom with niggers?

hello r eddit

It would be great !

>Point I'm trying to make is that from what I've seen in this school, or at least in middle school, boys are dumb
No you are missing the point entirely you idiot, boys need to learn discipline. Look at how boys enter the army and come out as productive members of society. You wont find that shit in schools of today.

>Feminism is about equality for women.

The problem is that they have a retarded idea of equality that is more similar to female supremacy and privilege.

Feminists are useful idiots for (((communists)))

LOL @ feminists who haven’t read Hattie and don’t know that segregated classes only have a 0.08 effect size and act like they’re thinking of a new, effective and revolutionary idea.

Disgusting. Shouldn't there be a separation to protect these fine young men from those whores on the left?

feminists have been doing nasty degenerate shit for ever.

I hope I never have to see or hear a woman again

Giving us the right to vote ruined this country. We women want to give everyone gibs bc we are designed by nature distribute food evenly to our offspring. We allowed the welfaire state to exist. We should have never left the kitchen. I am working two jobs so that my husband and I can build a house. The one bonus is that my kitchen will be beautiful. After the house is finished I will retake my birthright as a women and tend the house as I produce babies.

Not possible.
Gender if just a social construct

Surprisingly cogent, user. Underrated post.