CBTS #224: AND WE'RE BACK EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, of course all of us and your grandmas dog know that there are desperate attempts to derail and DEMORALIZE us. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Advise: Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
LATEST Q: and "POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

We've already won. There are roughly 400 sealed indictments just waiting to pop. The sins of our Fathers Fathers are being reconciled and we shall know Peace.
The original drops by Q are all that we needed, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all, you glorious bastards and autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtu.be/llpDvNHxq-o
youtube.com/watch?v=qXfMjkvWZbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bsM_txImDQU
mobile.twitter.com/ahmadalgohbary?lang=en
fcc.gov/consumers/guides/wireless-emergency-alerts-wea
cnn.com/2017/11/08/politics/donald-trump-photo-1-year/index.html
twitter.com/politico/status/929204583246610433
youtube.com/watch?v=ADQqSXic4n4&t=0s
members-of-congress.insidegov.com/l/47/Bob-Corker
opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00027441&cycle=2016&type=C
politico.com/story/2017/05/14/congress-stock-trading-conflict-of-interest-rules-238033
tennesseestar.com/2017/08/28/flashback-cfa-statement-on-fbi-and-sec-investigation-of-sen-bob-corker-in-may-2016-may-suddenly-be-relevant-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=glQhjS0rm9I
mind42.com/public/48076259-8c2f-40ce-8704-c90d8052cbb4
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/11/11/world/saudi-led-strikes-hit-defense-ministry-yemen-capital/
socks-studio.com/2012/08/22/mark-lombardi/
youtube.com/watch?v=m4dc976GX0k
pastebin.ca/3930472
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION QRD summary – (via #82 )
Simple rundown – (via #144 )
M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –
News rundown –
+++ / 4,8,10 – SPREADSHEET (Nov 10) –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Full text of Q postings – qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (NB. needs updating)
Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#185 #186 #187 ** RECENT WITH TRIPCODE [Q !ITPb.qbhqo] ** (screen cap )
#191 Links to all threads:
#1 - #148 #149-#200 Recently on CBTS:
#200 - #210 #211 #212 #213 #214 #215 #216 #217 #218 #219 #220 White Rabbit Memes MGM Grand Aria & Podesta Connection Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Oh ho ho Podesta group implodes OnPoint meme Soros fucks everything up SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Watchful Eyes over KEYSTONE Anons Watching the News I didn't get anything from the last few threads this is kinda a crash make. repost what you got :)

I bet we get to #666 and still no habbening

Have been gone for 5 hours any update on Huma?

YES - to the poster of a previous thread.

SNOW WHITE is the story of the American peoples'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GODFATHER of the 3rd variety.

The first was w Moses, second w Jesus,

the third is as Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

The loosing of the seven seals have revealed hidden wisdom in the Bible,
which is what first upset the apple cart of globalism some years back.

This is the doc behind it all : cog49.com/ft.pdf

And this is a short list of some points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

I ran a brief explanation of the story SW here:

HOLY SHIT THAT YOU FUCKING SHILLS EVERYWHERE

THANK YOU DAMN PHONE AUTOCORRECT

Off with their heads!

What you said was going to happen didn't happen.

Why did you lie to Sup Forums? Laughing at those who believe you?

Why do you keep posting this shit?

Anons, you have indeed missed an early game, and late game component.

Who won WWII?
When did WWII end?
What are Fu fighters?
Who is Richard E. Byrd?
What is OP High Jump?
What really was OP High Jump...?
Casualties?
When did WWII end?
What happened in Washington D.C. on July 19, 1952?
When did WWII end?
Who won WWII?

...( )( )
..(>';'

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought helps!

Pic related.

Q IS THE ROD AND RING
>Q IS THE ROD AND RING
Q IS THE ROD AND RING
>Q IS THE ROD AND RING

22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. 24 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

Romans 8:22-27 NIV

Nice work OP. Ty

Normies can be useful. Was casually discussing the odd coincidence of Hillary and McCain boots, both on right foot. Normie says, "yeah, but you can't really do anything for broken toe. Maybe split it. Why would she need a boot?"

WHY WOULD SHE NEED A BOOT?

Good question, normie, good question.

Pic and sauce relevant. Extremely.

Does EAS interrupt on a cell phone like amber alert? Just trying to figure out how a person with no radio or TV would get this.

Thank God we are back on track with an organized OP and no "don't pray" bullshit.

*Listen* youtu.be/llpDvNHxq-o

Most ironic headline of the year...possibly the age.
I can't wait to troll CNN with this one:

Obama's college education in America (occidental, columbia, harvard) was funded in part by saudi royals for a puppet at the highest level

breitbart/clancy/hastings were murdered for obtaining the bank account #s used in the transactions and attempting to go public in a book

youtube.com/watch?v=qXfMjkvWZbQ

youtube.com/watch?v=bsM_txImDQU

source: jim garrow

obama --> saudi arabia ($10 million) --> occidental college

Cool

It appears that sa is still bombing the shit out of Yemen.
mobile.twitter.com/ahmadalgohbary?lang=en

When I broke a toe, all I got was tape.

sauce?

Yes - called WEA
fcc.gov/consumers/guides/wireless-emergency-alerts-wea

Another one.

All I got was pills n bills

Dust off the idols

It does since OB was in office

I like it.

>Saudi Arabia has allegedly bombed the Ministry of Defense in Yemen. At least four people are confirmed to be dead.

Sorry, thought it was in the image, but screencap tool just grabbed the page, not the browser frame.
cnn.com/2017/11/08/politics/donald-trump-photo-1-year/index.html

Hope Hicks is Q

So, when is the "NAT SEC E briefing"?
1000 sudbury

mind if I leave this here?

She def is QT

That's super interesting. So, all messages can be blocked: EXCEPT Messages directly from the president. Very interesting.

A. quit doxing
B. we know from Trump's photo that Q is the whole team
now FOAD.

Oh my
Made my night user
At least so far

WHERE IS THREAD 223????

Sauce faggot?

what autism is this?! nice work, sauce-age?

click around some, looks interesting

Great, thanks you two! I wonder if it pushes through airplane mode.

beware of d&c tactics in the threads

I also read that, can't remember where though

Not sure bout that
will have to check

Nice work.

What did they mean by this?

twitter.com/politico/status/929204583246610433

i fucked up somhow but you got link from others

youtube.com/watch?v=ADQqSXic4n4&t=0s

is all of this going to culminate in the final release of NESARA???

>Follow the money, it's the key.
>Why are Senate Republicans dropping out? Not by choice and were offered a choice (rest assured they will vote pro Trump).

Bob Corker very recently announced no re-election even though he won his last election by more than 30 pts and is the chairman of a powerful and influential committee (foreign relations).

He has a lucrative background in construction, but has been a "public servant" since 1995. His net worth is 45.5 million (per 2014 filings).
members-of-congress.insidegov.com/l/47/Bob-Corker

He "officially" raised $1.4 million for his last election.
opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00027441&cycle=2016&type=C

There are some interesting anomalies with Corker's investment strategies also.
politico.com/story/2017/05/14/congress-stock-trading-conflict-of-interest-rules-238033
tennesseestar.com/2017/08/28/flashback-cfa-statement-on-fbi-and-sec-investigation-of-sen-bob-corker-in-may-2016-may-suddenly-be-relevant-again/

pic related is perfect for pilling norms

Pic is of Prince Al-Waleed in western businessman attire. That's genius because doing this same meme with him in his traditional Arabian garb would be more likely to turn off left leaning normies who hate rich businessmen yet sympathize with and romanticize foreign culture.

We need more meymayz like this

Fucking hell. Nice - see any bigger picture?

Upside down flag is signal of distress.. old army guy here

a-arrest of hilldawg is coming any minute right guys? i should keep refreshing right? its only 12, s-still plenty of time right guys? right?

Nice trips (and graphic)

Perfect!

no

open your mind and watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=glQhjS0rm9I
from 13:23 to 24:30

Was given a task.
Look at this.

mind42.com/public/48076259-8c2f-40ce-8704-c90d8052cbb4

your meme is bad

isnt this it?

Good one user.

Solmly browse her hade.

Lard, peas lettuce pvvay.

Guh braide
Guh mate
Guh gawd
Lace Ate!

Awwww Mayen.

HOW oh yoo yah!

BUMP PEAS!!!

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/11/11/world/saudi-led-strikes-hit-defense-ministry-yemen-capital/

Seriously people should look into this guy

Mark Lombardi

He died in 2000 but he was known for making Flowcharts that mapped the connections of banks, royalty, politicians, events. Pretty interesting and possibly relevant to now.

socks-studio.com/2012/08/22/mark-lombardi/

youtube.com/watch?v=m4dc976GX0k

>>>In 2008, the FCC began work on another system for public alerting designed and targeted at smartphones, meant to support the EAS. The Commercial Mobile Alert System (now Wireless Emergency Alerts) made its debut in about early 2013 in select states for select events. While this system functions independently from the Emergency Alert System, it may broadcast identical information.

So should push through airplane mode

>2017
>thinking I still have triggers

Fix the typo "Politicans"

in normie terms - USA is falling.

Qs questions raw text dump

pastebin.ca/3930472
>pastebin.ca/3930472
pastebin.ca/3930472
>pastebin.ca/3930472

BAKE INTO NEXT BREAD

Oh goody, i like when cousins fight.

Which is why lefties have used it all year. Nothing special

someone in last thread said this was possible liberal propaganda aimed at misdirection

how did he know? what were his connections that he had this info?

Season into next bread.

>teh ebil book

>meme flag

you gotta stop with this shit

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Hey, somebody else gets it! Everybody keeps asking me why he has so many military men in high positions and I keep look at them like they are obviously retarded for needing to ask.

Hey I can't tell you who I work for but I can ASSURE you that events are in motion that will quickly change your world forever!

Just remember this code:
stkmuon ypp kxn iovvyg cdepp mkwoyed. Rsvvkbi gsvv lo sxnsmdon sx drboo nkic yb cy.

>the two newspaper cover stories are Trump bro-ing it up with Shinzo Abe and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia...