The fuck america

how is asking consent not enough in your shit country? explain to a saudi

and this guy is supposed to be your politically incorrect comedian, why did he issue an apology, i don't understand your culture ....

Amerifag here, still trying to figure this out myself. I'll get back to you when I have an answer.

A man needs at least 4 witnesses for his story to be legit, in the USA.
Otherwise, it's rape.

Jewwood has been pushing this shit and now has to pay the piper when the feminists start accusing everyone otherwise they look like hypocrites.

I mean America has been our greatest ally since the beginning of our country and all, but you guys disappoint me sometimes

you need a reform boys, want me to send our prince to help?

stop hiding behind a fake flag, fucking asshole.
but you're right. he did nothing wrong and bent the knee to the jew. which is what you do.
im gonna go off on a limb here and say:
kys

Consent is enough for it to not be rape.
But if the implication is that you're trading sex for promotions or other opportunities, it's "quid pro quo" sexual harassment which is illegal.
Yes, even if there's no way in hell the woman would have gotten that opportunity without the sex, the guy is still at fault.

louis ck is a cuck thugh, seen his identity politics shill. Why the Fuck did he do that shit

honestly, first time i've seen a saudi flag on Sup Forums which means it's fake.
kys
kys so the cia can make up a bullying narrative where i made you kys, via being so goddamn persuasive and whatnot.
sage faggot

We let women drive - and it all went to hell...

I wonder if its just an american thing or its the western male in general, never been so weak, never had less power, you could learn a thing or too of how to treat women from my country, 10% rights and they are happy because they allowed to drive lol

>implication

so I can go to jail for the "implication"? what's wrong with the world

we are letting women drive in mid 2018, would that be a huge mistake? i don't want what happened to western men to happen to saudi men please give experience thanks

Give a woman an inch and she takes a mile. Expect feminist and gay pride parades on the streets of Riyadh within the decade...

How do you ask for your goat's content?

look i understand you angry but dont vent on me, i didn't do this to ur country you did

true about women, gays are big no no they will be shot on streets

How many of your slutty cousins have you done in the butt so that they could keep their vaginal virginity?

It's a inappropriate question given the context. Do you go around asking female co-workers to squeeze their boobs?

Answer me this. If a famous and successful man is not allowed to use his status to seduce women, what's the point of becoming famous and successful in the first place?

No, but I’m going to now until HR stops me.

the left wing is consuming its own. cucks like CK don't have the looks or muscle to get girls wet so they have to use power over them to attract them. they think as long as they go along with the leftist narrative they will be fine. its glorious to see these virtue signalling fucks who would take a woman's side of the story 100% of the time get a dose of reality. welcome to every college-aged male's life you stupid liberal fucks. this is the legacy of the worthless degenerate hippies and all the scum they unleashed on america in the 1960's

saudi defending a fat jew. likely story.

>whacking off in an inappropriate setting in front of total strangers
>it's okay because i said, "wanna see my dick?" before hauling it out before their horrified eyes
Saudis will defend this

What are you 60 or cartman with your dated hippie references?

did i offend you in the middle of your fattie bong rip broski?

bro you don't ruin relatives, you only defile strangers daughters, you westerns don't have morals no more, cousins are for marry, stranger daughters for butt fuck

if i invited her to my room alone, yes its normal to ask her hey want some fuck? or some jerk off in this case.

why is that? are they just thirsty for pussy? explain western man mentality please!!!

hot but not now ill save it for next month

boys stay on subjec this is important issue

How about Saudi Arabia stops starving 17 million people to death, then have an opinion on moral issues.

Right now you sit squarely between Hitler and Stalin as biggest cunts of all time.

I don't know. He literally asked these women "Can I [sex act] you?", if they said no and he did it anyway it was rape. If they said yes, then it wasn't rape.

But in the court of public opinion he's guilty, and in America your rights end where her feelings begin.

He hasn't been politically incorrect in years.

its not illegal if she doesn't tell everyone knows that

>they are happy because they allowed to drive lol

Slippery slope

first they came for the cucks

bitch thats collateral damage, we learn from you wink wink.

>if they said no and he did it anyway it was rape

err not rape... sexualt assault yes but not rape. get your terms right numb nuts.

>why is that? are they just thirsty for pussy? explain western man mentality please!!!
wtf do you mean goatfucker? men want pussy but ugly weak men have to go after it indirectly. women find indirect sexual advances incredibly creepy because they are a projection of a feminine mindset and aversion to risk.

It's the kind of collateral damage that will make the entire western world declare war against you.

Think about it.

Have a snickers

Post some pics of your hot, slutty, cousin-wife ngger

“Can I jack off?”
“Uhh...” *hesitates briefly*
*jacking commences*

Please experiment with this pattern and report your results.

I hope you subhumans are eradicated.

Underated

Which princee? They seem to be in jail ATM.

you and the australian guy said same thing im worried now lmao, maybe it was mistake

men should get pussy not beg for it you dumb fuck that's how evolution work are christian or something?

declare war against who? your american ass is going to be drafted with us in lebanon next week

again, cousin for marry not for whoring

the one jailing them ;)

no, first they came for regular working people. it's only lately the leftists/jews are finally getting theirs.

Who let the sand pajeet out of his designated shitting street?

Americans won't get involved and defend your asses anymore. You have an incompetent military and will die soon, Gulf Ar*b subhuman.

I am officially the thread killer on Sup Forums. Every time I post the thread dies.

>men should get pussy not beg for it you dumb fuck
you have no idea what my post meant, do you? lmao semites really are inbred low iq apes aren't they?

That's because Saudi Arabia tried to crash the US Shal industry, and instead crashed their own economy. They're broke as fuck, buying massive weapons shipments on credit that will take them decades to pay off. Weapons that are then immediately shipped to al-Qaeda and Islamic State.

Want to defeat terrorism, start dropping bombs on Riyadh where the terrorist HQ is.

Maybe in sweden, but in America the working class is largely segregated from leftycucks by several buffer states

Don't you have a family power struggle/civil war to go worry about?

Well then just post a pic of your sluttiest cousin. The one that you and your brothers, dad and uncles all used to pass around!

Okie dokie I'll tell my dad

They're broke as fuck from funding all global terrorism and trying to crash the US Shal gas industry.

The Old King and the doppy Prince are robbing from the rich and giving to themselves.

They're going after rape culture which includes toxic masculinity like showing off ones dick
Or something

Does he like my dad?

Merely asking the question is not enough. One must also be willing to accept "no" for an answer. Without that acceptance, there is no consent.

also not European enough for me, looks like a poor syrian girl

you and me will be drinking arak in beirut bar next week, see ya

nice conspiracy theory, i have exam on monday that's the worst thing i'm scared of (after allah of course)

swear by allah you wont jerk

Allah is really just marduk. He's literally just a deity. Get to the slut posting nigro

Fair enough. Well you're preaching to the choir here bud. Feminist is probably the easiest explanation. I would advise your country adamantly not allow feminist to taint your society.

brother thats haram, no pics for you

they could have left.

Fo fives muhfuckas

You're basically not allowed to have sex with anyone anymore.

Really? Except that looks like KSA is declaring war on Lebanon, Iran, and Hezbollah--because they're a bit teary about the whole losing in Syria/Iraq.

The entire PMU and Syrian Army are loyal to Hezbollah, and Russia won't stand by and allow Iran to be attacked. Too heavily invested.

A better solution will be to turn Saudi Arabia into a democracy by eliminating the royal family.

Shut it and post your hairy ape woman slut bag cousins vag pics

If you stick around to watch him cum, you’ve more than given consent.

Yes, you are.

It's probably not a good idea to lead your seduction adventures with forced masturbation.

>ask person if you can jack off in front of them
>some say no and nothing bad happens to them
>very few say yes
>jack off in front of the ones that say yes
>OMG WHAT A FUCKING RAPIST
I just don't understand this world anymore...

After you ask for consent they must agree to it. Silence and shock is not a "yes".

Can I have sex with you?

LCK gets off on the humiliation of being publicly outed as a pervert.
not sure why this is gaining any publicity at all. his standup revolves around the glaringly obvious fact he is a cuckold. the real issue is how society got so fucking uptight enough to where satire is no longer acceptable and comedy must be made political

As much as I hate thus faggot nothing he did was illegal. He did nothing wrong.

nice fives

and you okay with that?

anything other than monarchy will send saudi arabia 100 years into the past which will be hell for the west, you will wake up and sleep on news about terrorist attacks non-stop, you need to appreciate the monarchy more, i've seen things, and talked with people.

arabs shave everything, you need to get your facts straight ignorant faggot

they kept watching and even described where he came lol, how is this not consenting?

explain why he apologized then!

>A fucking sandnigger calling my country shit
Aren't you faggots on the cusp of civil war?

Shieeeeet

>As much as I hate thus faggot nothing he did was illegal. He did nothing wrong.

Well he's not being charged is he? The public backlash and resulting hysteria is another issue and it reflects how stunted we have become when it comes to sexual interactions, and for that you can blame feminists and leftists.

I won't have sex with a talking cow.

I don't understand it either. But this is the direction the wind is blowing.

I would if I could

civil war between which parties? what have been Sup Forums making up behind my back

this defeatist mentality is what surprise me the most ...

I’m in udder shock. kys

If the fat mexican cuck had any balls he would have stood up and said defiantly that these women permitted him to act out his warped kinks. His half assed apology made him look even more pathetic than he did before...

Just because that bitch shave that doesn't mean she's not a hairy sasquatch whore.

Democracy is a kike scam
Switch to it and be rolled by Jews who will then flood your country with low IQ monkeys

Talking with Saudis is not as interesting as Persians. It probably has to do with the former being mixed a lot with Subsaharan-African African (aka nigger) and being Semites.

>explain why he apologized then!
He's a pussy bitch, that's why. I wouldn't have apologized like bitch you said I could jerk off, so I jerked off

We disappoint? Motherfucker we don't turn you into glass for 9/11.

>civil war between which parties? what have been Sup Forums making up behind my back
Have you not been paying attention.

Princes have already been killed in shootouts.

Moo!

>you will wake up and sleep on news about terrorist attacks non-stop
And once it becomes unbearable we will literally slaughter you all.

as a 20 year old college educated redditor, i've come to pick you up from your playdate with Sup Forums. No one gives a fuck where you're from. KYS nigger.

which Prince is /our guy/?

no, he got the forgiveness by repeating and validating feminist talking points.

reddit is in love with him again.

There is no honor among shitlibs.

There have been stories online about him jerking off in front of girls for years now. Only retards and non fans wouldn't have seen this coming.

be apologized because if he didn't feminist will destroy his career, he knew he didn't do anything wrong, but he knew that feminists and their allies of SJWs are strong, that's the reality of things.

that's partially true, convinced me lol

Maybe because you couldn't, have you given this a thought? you need us faggot.

I know everything about my country, there have been around 1600 accounts frozen, just 11 of them are princes, most of them are charged with big corruption scandals that we wanted to proceed but nothing happened until now, the population is very happy, some of the scandals: صفقة اليمامة (the black dove deal) for mutaib bin abdullah, the double billing of the whole country by our telecom company ex CEO, also every one involved in the jeddah flooding scandal of 2009 that killed 300 people,

also there was a no one prince that died in a helicopter malfunction, what civil war are you talking about? the biggest thing trending on saudi twitter right now is the saudi portugal match lol

You know Islam is false, right? The Qur'an is filled with contradictions when it claims to be the eternal, error free word of God. Another is that Muhammad died in exactly the way he claimed he would if he was a false prophet

Daily reminder Muhammad died exactly how he claimed he'd die if he was a false prophet.

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he had fabricated against Us some of the sayings, We would certainly have seized him by the right hand, then We would certainly have CUT OFF HIS AORTA.

And how did Muhammad die? After being poisoned by a "Jewess" at Khaybar (a city he pillaged);

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428—The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaybar, and at this time, I FEEL AS IF MY AORTA IS BEING CUT FROM THAT POISON"

Sunan Abu Dawud 4449—Umm Bishr said to the Prophet during the sickness of which he died: What do you think about your illness, Apostle of Allah? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaybar. The Prophet said: And I do not think about my illness except that. THIS IS THE TIME WHEN IT CUT OFF MY AORTA.