AL Accuser Deletes Anti-Moore Postings from Facebook, Rants About Removing Trump from Office

Anyone surprised?

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/10/alabama-accuser-deletes-anti-moore-postings-facebook-rants-removing-trump-office/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/revealed-roy-moore-accuser-three-time-divorcee-filed-bankruptcy-multiple-times-claimed-several-pastors-made-sexual-advances/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/call-mitt-romney-publicly-denounce-joseph-smith-founder-mormonism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As a Jewess on the US, I can only point out that the number of women who allegedly DATED, but had no sex with, Roy Moore is EXACTLY the same number who accused President Clinton of FORCIBLE RAPE, a FAR more serious offense. Now we know why all REAL Americans put our 2nd Amendment FIRST. Just sayin’!

GRAND OLD PEDOPHILES

Saw that coming. Jig is up.

Surprised just a tiny bit that it only took two days to fall apart. I didn't regard it as impossible that Roy Moore was a pedo, just unlikely.

Twannna Brawley took much longer.

and the one who claims she was raped at 14 or whatever has a long history of making weird allegations and not having her life in order
>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/revealed-roy-moore-accuser-three-time-divorcee-filed-bankruptcy-multiple-times-claimed-several-pastors-made-sexual-advances/
if she already came out against "several pastors" why didn't she come out against Roy Moore too? since the crime happened like 30 or 40 years ago. Why did she wait until the last month of the political election?

The problem is the mainstream media is never going to report any of this.

It pisses me off how cowardly the GOP is. They never fight. I feel like if this was the Democratic Party's nominee in Massachusetts, they wouldn't run for the hills over the same non-story, and certainly their social media boosters wouldn't.

She could've even come forward in the primaries when Moore was up against Trump-endorsed Luther Strange

But instead she waits just weeks before the election when he's running against a Democrat

>She could've even come forward

Or, you know, in the preceding three decades. Roy Moore has been a national public figure since at least 2003 (Ten Commandments) too.

The Washington Post said she "has nothing to gain." Except trying to get a Democrat elected.

The GOP aren't fighting it because they're behind it.There's a rumor that wapo offered to pay women 1k to accuse Moore and that this is on tape and in the hands of the authorities. If true they're fucked.

I want to believe, but right now it looks like that rumor is just from a random Twitter account with 'MAGA' in its name.

Mitt romney

yummy QT 'bama reporter!

demoncrats actually specifically made her wait until the date passed that moore was officially legally locked in to the ballot in alabama. that's how bad of a political hit this is

Exactly. You know the Washington Post was sitting on this story for a few months before releasing it

They don't write stories like this on a whim. This was planned for months

She is nice.

Libbies are up to their usual tricks.

Which is funny, because there is a 0% chance that their tricks will work in Alabama. Nobody here cares.

This business has a month to go where ever it's going to go. If Doug Jones is smart, he will stay mum about this, and tell his people to do the same. The story is out anyway, and he needs to stay above it all - it could get messy.

They are going to double and triple down.

>t.shill

Here's a petition for you guys!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/call-mitt-romney-publicly-denounce-joseph-smith-founder-mormonism