Why do they push the "pear shaped women are beautiful" meme so hard now?

Why do they push the "pear shaped women are beautiful" meme so hard now?
People actually buy it which is the weird part
Like everyone I know likes "thicc" women but everytime I look at chicks like this I feel turned OFF because my brain is telling me that if I breed with a woman like this my offspring will be shaped like bowling pins
What happened to just having a nice butt?
I legitimately see women with implants in their ass when I go out sometimes and it's just gross

people are getting fatter. I shouldn't have to explain this to you

"Thicc" was some bullshit nigger term,I wouldn't concern myself with that jive turkey nonsense.

As per usual, the answer is niggers

It's just a funny meme.
We propogate it, normies fall for it.
Wait 2 years for funny threads about pear bod waifu's with mad stank and sad boners. Then we harvest normie suffering.

>my kids will be born fat!

They're very reliable in a zombie apocalypse scenario. They can survive more without food. They are slower and with a lot of meat which will hold the zombies long enough for you to escape.

This is the new litmus test for whites.

Works for bears too

Pear shaped women are beautiful though. The problem is that obese pumpkin shaped women now think they're hot shit

Those are not pears tho, they're apples. No one likes apples.

What are you talking about?

The oldest art that we have are pear shaped fertility idols.

>Iceland
what happens there?

Ass>tits

Found the nigger

When a woman is fat but not curvy, she's not pear shaped but apple shaped. As in a blob.

They fugging are, and if you don't think so, you're low test and can't into primal.

High test Viking warriors

(((Thicc))) is for fucking niggers. White men are all about S T I C C

TWILIGHT MILKERS

>not liking t h i c c and s t i c c

>a e s t h e t i c c

Because White=evil.

Either underage or a nigger

What
Its common for people to prefer ass over tits once they hit puberty. It's a well documented thing that happens. Also ass and tits are different and not comparable at all. I've no idea why people feel like they have to pick one over the other.

b-but impna

Geothermal activity and increasing landmass.

I thought you were referring to those women who have the inverted triangle shape. Mostly womanlets; the ones with the broad shoulders and relatively tapered hips. Lots of Asians look this way when they gain weight. The worst part is, Westernized Asians have been starting to buy into the "THICC" meme, so you can see a bunch of these chubby goblins walking around now. It's all for nothing too, since they don't even store the fat in their asses the right way so they just end up looking tragic.

More please and source?

but do they have fat butts there?

Don't have source it was a gift from a long while ago in a draw thread if I'm not mistaken. most my impna is nsfw, though I'm absolutely sure you will find impna is you type in "shortstack thread"