youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HXSHXUtFw
youtube.com/watch?v=ui52h2_gbos
quora.com/profile/Chris-Langan-7
youtube.com/watch?v=fYo46N-Kfuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has he done something relevant?

Well he has a really high IQ and he's writing a philosophical treatise

Also he somewhat supports Trump

Like ullillilia, he's too far up his own mind to do anything of worth with his intelligence

So the answer is no

Have you? Your definition of relevance is a reflection of yourself. Not him.

I've 2 waifus

What part of him looks mongrelized?

>IQ above 190
>is an idealist

but of course

Damn. Nm.

>every american that doesnt look like a nordic adonis is mixed

Relevant to Sup Forums? He's supported Trump.

As far as what he's managed to accomplish in life, if he wants to live on a farm with his wife and develop philosophical theory, that's his decision.

I can think of much worse ways to dedicate your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-788Upky2Y

It's not like most of the high IQ Ivy-leaguers working at firms like Mckinsey, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Raytheon have actually contributed anything to humanity.

As for his IQ, it's likely pretty high but he's probably exaggerating it. It's very hard to measure IQs above 145 or so.

Gary Kasparov claimed he had an IQ of 190 but turned out only to have an IQ of 140 when administered a test by a clinical psychologist. That's still high but not exceptional, especially for a world chess champion.

I am pretty sure Chris Langan is above 95% European/white. He owns a farm, so he is outside a decent part of the time. Europeans tan.

OP is a faggot for OP's ingnorance and lack of specificity.

This guy is the definition of based.

>
It's not like most of the high IQ Ivy-leaguers working at firms like Mckinsey, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Raytheon have actually contributed anything to humanity.

Lol. High iq people work in research, not at fucking mckinsey or facebook.

In fact from the people ive met at bcg/mck etc they seem rather dull, prolly in the 110-125 iq range and im being very generous. Excellent sales people, bit certainly not the brightest.

People(quants) in ib otoh are pretty smart.

T. 135 iq and in mensa (which is full of underachieving but happy, high iq nerds)

I wish I could get in to research where I work, but they all have PhDs. I don't even have a degree since I was born poor.

Hey user how can I reliably test my IQ? Im actually curious about how much of an idiot I really am.

Get tested in school after teachers notice you.

Im not in school.

Certainly doesn't look like 100% white Nordic.

The guy is very intelligent if you read his writings.

I nominate Christopher Langan patron of Sup Forums

Then it's probably nothing to worry about.

>Excellent sales people, bit certainly not the brightest.

I know that Mckinsey uses standardized test scores to weed out applicants so that's why I mentioned them.

Most of them are empty suits though, you're right.

I didn't say they were the smartest people in the world but most of them are smart enough to score well on standardized tests and work out a case study.

where are you guys getting these from? Does he have a twitter or facebook account?

He has a facebook page for his theory

So you are saying Chris Langan, high IQ individual extraordinaire is the leader of the alt-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HXSHXUtFw

he doesnt look like a half breed to me

>It's not like most of the high IQ Ivy-leaguers working at firms like Mckinsey, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Raytheon have actually contributed anything to humanity.
hahaha

Trust me, I'm 100% white!

Hahhaah. zhe/Zhou/zher eurocuck said americans are partly made of mcdonalds. its funny because americans are fat!!! ahhahahaah. lmfao

>ivy leaguers have a high IQ

Mid range at best. 115-120

Those schools are filled with legacy kikes and pedophile elite types who are imbeciles from all the inbreeding. Pre 1964 I might have agreed with you, modern Ivy League is a pathetic meme.

DELET

Would have been better if it said 46 chromosomes.

If his IQ is at all accurate, it's paradoxically unlikely someone like him would have achieved something major simply by the dint of the fact that there are probably around five people, if that, with a comparable IQ on the entire planet. Intelligence is obviously a major factor when talking about major breakthroughs in human knowledge, but other factors of exceptionalism are also at play, and when the sample size is as negligible as a handful of people, it's simply not going to happen.

Interesting guy though, obviously, and also at least a little almond activating that he would blend in perfectly here for the most part.

>T. 135 iq and in mensa (which is full of underachieving but happy, high iq nerds)
>Too intelligent to use green text correctly.

t. low 132 IQ pleb.

Literally says the same things as Christianity: perseverance of the saints, Jesus' 2nd and 3rd commands (and 1st if you replace God with logic), and that we are created in the image of God.

Dudes diesel as fuck too.

Nice to see someone actually be honest and know what they're talking about in an IQ thread.

T. 133 and 130 (sandbagged the visual spatials so they didn't think I was an autism)

Goal bod right there, not gonna lie.

>Those schools are filled with legacy kikes and pedophile elite types who are imbeciles from all the inbreeding. Pre 1964 I might have agreed with you, modern Ivy League is a pathetic meme.

Jordan Peterson claims it's the other way around. It's gotten higher over the years after they've instituted the SATs

youtube.com/watch?v=ui52h2_gbos

Anyways just because someone has a high IQ doesn't mean they're not a cocksucker.

A lot of the high achieving Ivy league types are attracted to professions like banking and corporate law. They may in fact be extracting more from society than they are contributing to it.

Of course he does, he graduated from there. He's full of shit. Ivy League people are a fucking meme.

He's a fucking idiot.

I read some of his papers, he literally rationalizes half of the shit he writes.

He supposedly wrote a proof that causality is evidence of god or some shit.

Guy's a nut.

He is smart enough to understand that life is pointless. So why waste energy on stupid shit that wont accomplish anything because nothing matters. Rather, he will do what he enjoys until he dies.

>He earned a perfect score on theSAT(pre-1995 scale) despite taking a nap during the test.
kek

>135 iq
>mensa member
Wow, they really don't have any standards anymore.

>Has he done something relevant?

>Well he has a really high IQ and he's writing a philosophical treatise

so no

Damn, he sounds based as fuck

IQ tests are only accurate to the 140 range and anything above 160 is almost purely estimation

i think you have to have at least something like that to join

Proves you wrong, THEN kicks your ass.

Ivy League is a marketing meme designed to make you think there's something there.

If you boost the meme hard enough, you might earn a spot in. Just another classic pyramid scheme.

I hate having to explain this to brainlets.

>Ivy league types are attracted to professions like banking and corporate law

Nah, a lot of the finance/banking/law matriculants are 'burnouts' who realize they can't hack it in the high reaches of academia, so settle for making a fuckload of money instead. Pretty good exchange rate on broken dreams, all told, so can't say I really feel sorry for them.

I thought it was 150. And i was like, fuck them.

T. 160 as a kid

>criticizes his argument for inference of God
>offers no argument that counters it
>hurr he's just dumm hurr God is dumm

Fuck off you kike.

fit as fuck from lifting his massive intellect around

Brainlets piss away over 400k for schooling to get interned at some kike law firm and worked to death by the time they're 50.

It's just 2 sd, i.e. 98th percentile to get in. The idea that 135 isn't high is a meme brought on by internet IQ tests that tell everyone that they have a 141 IQ and are probably just smart but lazy.

Nigger that's so pessimistic. It's true. But not that bad. Thats just soulless shit and they're like "i coulda made a difference" when they choose the path because they're greedy, optimizing bastards of the bayesian variety. They would have had to change course at like 20.

This nigger is like pol's wet dream. He's all like, i live on a farm with my white wife who's also a genius. He's my crazy shit. One day I'm gonna prove it.

A collection of his writings is available on Amazon for 1 dollar

Also posts on Facebook and Quora:

quora.com/profile/Chris-Langan-7

>Here's not he's

He looks white to me. How do you know he's mixed?

>Had an abusive stepfather
>Started to lift at age 12
>Physically threw stepfather out at 14
FUCKING BASED

If you think Chris Langan is the world’s smartest man because he scored well on a test put in the back of a magazine designed by a New School Grad named Ron Hoeflin you’re a fucking moron.

To say that it does not represent an extreme outlier, possibly worthy of further inspection, is preposterous. If anything, pol should be dissecting niggers like Bill James too.

This guy definitely browses Sup Forums

A$$hole, he won 200k on a gameshow. Let's see you do that

>Took an IQ test in a popstar magazine in the 70s and "scored" high.
>Mother is Italian American and his Father was an Italian American who died early cause he was in the mob.
He isn't a 56% and he isn't a genius, I'm sure he's smart, but he worked mainly as a farm hand his entire life and even though companies have reached out to him, he declined most of the offers.

Phoney.

>It’s hardly an honor to be accepted by an institution which boasts of being America’s most elite while discriminating viciously against the American majority.

This guy has a massive post bashing Harvard for fucking whites over with affirmative action, then goes into bashing marxism in the same post. Then name drops SOROS. FUCKING BASSSSSSSSED

>even though companies have reached out to him, he declined most of the offers.

Why would he do that? If he was a total phoney wouldn't he try to get a job and make a bunch of money?

Rick Rosner's another guy with a similar background, perhaps an even more tragic case.

Rosner posts on twitter about how he couldn't lose his virginity until he was in his mid 20s.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYo46N-Kfuw

reddit's that way

I was actually gonna reach out to this guy to interview him for a podcast.

He's a straight up eugenicist.

Damn, he's pretty woke.
Alright in my book.
>relevant
You mean "have rich connections and be a celebrity?" That's relevance in the 21st century.

this guy is fucking pol incarnate

I actually have faith that this dude is as smart as he says he is. We need more smart people on the right.

I hope he's prepared for the amount of shit eaters who mindlessly agree that IQ means nothing and that being uniform and homogeneous is more significant to perpetuating the hive. Dangerous territory.

checked
sieg heil

This is mostly true, and it actually originates from Hernstein/Murray's The Bell Curve, and not Dr. Peterson. There is a section in the first third of the book that specifically talks about the implications of the cognitive elite actually being a genetic elite (bred for high intelligence) and then tempered through rigorous and competitive academic selection. According to 1990's research, the average Ivy League GRADUATE student has an IQ 2.7 standard deviations above the mean--that is, about 137. The improved integrity of standardized testing, mainly the ACT and SAT, as well as the spread of Ivy League outreach to the entire planet as opposed to just the north-eastern US has actually been correlated with an overall increase in the average IQ of Ivy League undergrads as well as grads. If you look at the predicted and measured IQ's of a Harvard alumni in 1920, 1964, and 1990, you will usually see marked increases in test scores.

Wacky smart people are known to live unconventional lives.

He sounds pretty dumb for someone with an IQ of 190.

>if Hillary or Bernie got elected there already wouldn't be enough of us left to cremate

I would expect more than hysterical hyperbole from someone supposedly this intelligent.

"hybrid race" wonder if islamists will be racist towards each other after their daily prayer! keep going jew!

>IQ of over 9000
>Believes in God

How can I compete? Of course I got the IQ but I can't compete with this.

200 iq man red pilled as fuck.

chris langan doesn't sound like a very Italian American name

The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.
- Werner Heisenberg

and I'm bretty sure he's accomplished more than you

>tfw 115~ IQ brainlet with a grade 3-4 math level that i have hid my whole life

Honestly feels bad, knowing that some people are simply on another plain of thinking that would take you a lifetime of introspection to even reach. Concepts and other things just roll onto them and there you are some fucking idiot trying to understand whatever it is. Having to have it explained to you multiple times or sitting mentally straining trying to figure out whatever it is, like trying to put a square block through a circle hole. I don't know, is IQ like fast cars? Really impressive in a straight line and advanced, but life is not a straight road and they can get beat by slower cars. But maybe simply having a higher IQ makes roads that would be otherwise curved straight.

Is their anyway to raise myself from being a brainlet?

eurokikes btfo

Learn to recognize patterns, user. If you have a basis/foundation to work with, the rest flows, but without a basis/foundation, it doesn't. I did fine with math until it became very arbitrary in it's rules and steps. If you are great with words, but not so good with numbers than you might be a savant.

Hey look it's a guy with high iq, so he must be right. Yei look at me I'm a fucking retard

No, because IQ is an irrelevant measure.

>IQ above 190
no.
this is 30 points above einstein with this brain you are committed to change the science

You worthless sack of shit.

That's not anything of what I said at all.

He's a serial liar and sociopath if you have actually watched the documentary on him. He rationalizes his lack of success, drive, and overall mediocrity in life as literally "tfw too smart to be successful" and frequently blames his upbringing a lot as well, a textbook sociopath move. I've looked at his writings as well. He is smart and eccentric, but he is not even close to being the smartest person in the world and no true genius would have an ego as massive as his.

The only reason he is relevant is because he was propped up by evangelical types that use him as "proof" that "DUURR THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD IS A CHRISTIAN". He's claimed that he can prove the existence of God through mathematics for years now. He's a con-artist.

I think con artist implies he's stealing people's money. Jealous much?

This

There must be a god becouse this guy with IQ said so. Hurr durr

Yeah, that's where he lost me. Dude doesn't seem all that intelligent to me.

I am decent with words but i had such a poor educational up bringing that i actually have a very loose understanding of the structure and grammatical rules of English or any language for that matter. Even that previous sentence seems too long and like a run on, but i really truly would not know. I just learned written English by repetition and pattern recognition from text books/books that were obviously proof read to be correct etc. My math aliment came from complete educational isolation as a child, i was put in some special educational classes and completely removed from mainstream classes. Which basically meant i missed out on the critical learning and social developments of grades 3-7. I could never really get past that math wise, as i was put in mainstream classes in grade 8.

I still did well in High school, not in math though. Everything else was fairly straightforward to bullshit your way through but high school is quite a low standard to brag about. I am sure it is a lot different in post-secondary learning. But really the impasse is a crippling fear of math not for the numbers or theories but how stupid it makes me look. How could i go to a tutor as a 22 year old with the literal math skills of a 3rd grader, let alone let someone know.

I got the sociopath vibe from him as well. Huge ego -- undeserved too given his complete failure at life. He's wasted his potential, assuming it all wasn't a con from the beginning.

God does exist. I'm sorry you think he doesn't. God is in all things, all life, all matter.