Suggestions for a political campain

My Small town will have city counsel seat vacancy in the next election. I have 5k that I am going to spend. Need ideas.

who will run ?

Damn, that post was bad... Anyway, after I announce my candidacy I plan on doing the basics. Yard signs, meeting with local organizations, robo calls, mailings. I'm Looking for other ideas about the best way to help my or any anons campaign.

Name them every chance you get

Standard shit for a US election: lower taxes, increase cops, lower crime.
And lately,
Be a tranny

Trump started his campaign by telling a lawyer friend of his to find out what Republican voters care about. This guy listened to talk radio for two years and boiled it down to a few key issues.

For you, the first step should be to wander around town and ask people what issues are important to them. You can tell them you plan to run for office since it could seem weird otherwise.

They likely have never had a politician walk up to them to ask what they want.

There might be better ways to get in touch than just wandering around, but you would need to determine that yourself.

Have a trustable appareance, people like trustable individuals, don't be an autist it a retard and be likeable, if you want to win a election you need the support of the people.

Scrub all traces of yourself off the internet, now.

Yes "user for lower taxes" is on the board as a possible slogan. Also thinking of using "drain the swamp " on a mailer

For sure, The tailored suits are in the mail..I'm go to some churches and civic organizations to gain support.

>Contact Media Matters to hire some shills to harass people online who support your opponent
>Call people in your town that don't support you deplorable and irredeemable
>Call your opponent literally Hitler
>"It's My Turn" is a good slogan
Hope that helps

I have done the best I can do, No twitter or IG, I have an FB but it helps more than it hurts

Ill run Republican so Media Matters is out.. I have consider hiring an event staffing service to pack and stack the campaigns announcement or some other event.

bump

I have family who won every election as an independent by knocking on doors. All the doors. Every election cycle.

Imagine how you would feel if a candidate bothered to actually talk to you.

Watch AHS if you need ideas.

Seriously do this.
Find the top 3 issues that council can dos something about. Make that central to the campaign theme. Then get graphic artists to generate the campaign materials and website. All of that is quite cheap nowadays.
Once you declare your candidacy, do an interview on your local radio station. Also write and article or do an interview for your local newspaper.

Who owns one of the most influential businesses in your district? What us their business?
Whatever it is- real estate developer, concrete plant, grocery chain... You propose that the town needs whatever this business offers. More sidewalks near x if it is concrete, a new annex to the municiple building if it is real estate. Whatever gives this guy a hard on thinking about landing that govt gig is what you go for- and go deep.
Set your target and get the local paper to run a story about how the town could really benefit by... Developing the west side, erecting concrete sidewalks, more whateverthefuck for the grocery guy. No matter- just more.
You need to sit in on the public meetings, do some research on costs, grants, n feasibility n blast your shit on social media.
Be ready for naysayers but don't relent.
That business guy will back you to the fucking wall, even if you never met him. Even the hint of power in the smallest of towns makes their mouths water.
Update as you go.

This could be a great idea if what you are doing is facilitating stuff that should happen anyway if not for the tragedy of the commons.
However, if it's cronyism then that could make things more difficult in the long term (bad PR).
Be selective.

Yes, This will be down.

This is gold.

I normally don't talk to vote Whores but since you haven't done it yet. The is one political formula that always wins.
Pick a scapegoat it can be anything a person race even government department.
Tell people there life sucks because of the scapegoat.
Like this.
No you're not a loser it ###' fault

Thanks again user. I have sat in on many meetings but haven't looked into grants or a detailed financial breakdown of how other successful campaigns have spent money.

this