en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_conquests,_sieges_and_landings

WWII.

Well I think that just got it for most of Sup Forums
/thread

this

get lost kike

Kys Dido

...Cartridge was good?

They were literal shills. Romans were based.

>A Dutch Muslim with a Berber wife made a Dane take him and a bunch of Arabs to Iceland to abduct white people for sex slavery in the Ottoman Maghreb
Jesus

>supporting child sacrifices

Carthage deserved to lose. If anything the Romans were too soft on them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_and_Indian_War

This. They worshiped Moloch and killed kids. Their destruction was justified.

>thinking they actually sacrificed children and its not just roman propaganda
do you know that the spartans killed children too?

There's a difference between leaving infants out to die of exposure (fairly common everywhere before Christianity) and sacrificing children to Moloch

THANK GOD FOR DEAD LEAFS

The Carthiginians currency was literally called a shekel. Do not insult my intelligence by suggesting that those African boat Jews were the good guys.

Nafri mulattoid diaspora detected

>here let me just give my baby a slow death.
how do you know moloch didnt get just the weak/disabled ones?
your logic and evidence are lacking
it was not like the aztecs

diaspora shitskin

Fucking north africans, go back to your damn desert shithole.

Underrated post.

>north africans
>desert
lol no

american education

I'd much rather be accused of an "Murrican education" than being sympathetic to shitskins.

Please, Carthage sucked dicks. Hannibal was possibly the greatest general who ever lived, which is all that kept their pathetic society going.

Underrated post.

>killed kids
>romans
>not killing kids

holy shit the american education system is unreal.

The shills are out in force today I see.

This.

>Ancient greeks live on by sustaining the roman empire for 1000 years after rome actually fell
>shitskin arabs can't take them
>shitskin slavs can't take em
>nordcucks can't take them
>defends europe from Islam for 400 years
>UNTIL they get sacked and conquered by FUCKING CRUSADERS OF ALL PEOPLE
>Then shitskin mudslimes move in
>Create ottoman empire
>Essentially a living death
>Plauge, oppression, taking non-muslims as slaves for their armies, sex-slaves, no public pluming, absolutely filthy cities, culture revolving around gay sex and raping children
>Plauges europe for 1000 years
>finally collapses after rotting and being invaded by literally everyone because they all hate them

Turks are subhumans.

>north africans are black
love this american education please stick to north american history 1776+

>Only blacks are shitskins.

Split all the hairs you like. Berber, Sub-saharan African, Arab, at the end of the day they're all violent genetically inferior savages with a shit culture and it makes you look like a cuck or worse defending them.

USA invading the southern states that left the union.

>North Africans are Berber, Sub-saharan African, Arab
>genetically inferior savages
>shit culture and it makes you look like a cuck or worse defending them.

so this is the power of the american alt right

The power to fuck your woman yourself rather than outsource it to Abdul. You should try it sometime.

>The power to fuck your woman yourself rather than outsource it to Abdul. You should try it sometime.
your just rambling about shit now because you are out of your element, go read a book about history because you know nothing.

The only one that matters.

Chiang Kai-shek losing to Mao Zedong in the civil war

Taking a diversity training class and sitting down with your girlfriend's bull for Kebab doesn't make you educated my friend.

>St Augustine of Hippo never existed
Christ almighty they weren't always mongrelized subhumans you retard.

>Taking a diversity training class and sitting down with your girlfriend's bull for Kebab doesn't make you educated my friend.
Huh yeah, I cant recall learning about the Punic Wars at my mandatory diversity course at school though?

>Pure Berbers are whiiite
Tell me another one Ahmed.

I'm sure theres a party line footnote in there somewhere. Just have to check with the local diversity officer.

>>Pure Berbers are whiiite
When did i ever say that my misunderstood american friend?

That time the British put white people in concentration camps because they found gold in the Transval.

I was replying to memeflag. I know full well you worship non-whites.

>I know full well you worship non-whites
what do you consider white? because your an amerimutt.

>your
You must be 18 or older to post here Saalim

got some Italian ancestors there friend? :D

Russian Civil War. If only the Allies had fully committed to intervention...

The fall of Constantinople and all of Anatolia to the Ottomans and before that the loss of the rest of the Byzantine empire to Islam is probably the single greatest unrecovered loss in the history of white Christianity.

Ottoman empire was a mistake of human history

The fall of Constantinople did trigger the Rennaisance, as scholars and other learned men fled the Muslim hordes with scrolls, books, and artefacts.

This is pathetic. You are embarrassing us. Not even sympathetic to euros.

byzantines brought it on them selves, they schemed and backstabbed constantly, inviting in foreigners to depose their rival etc.

Checked. Praise KEK.
However:
God only gives us the challenges we can handle. We reclaimed Spain from the horde. We could reclaim Anatolia and the holy land one day too.

So is this a team of kikes or have you shills evolved just enough to learn how to use proxies. I'm curious.

Many Christians welcomed the Turks and Arabs intitially, the Byzantine empire was rotten to the core due to ethnic and cultural division, and high taxation. It wasn't the only time in history that invaders are welcomed with open arms, and later pay for it.

>"... a thousand years later your ancestors ..."
>ancestors
>later
triggered.

Checked.
All empires collapse from within when they get lazy and decadent and lax about sexual morals and womens liberation. No civilization in recorded history has had a 'sexual revolution' and survived. Every single one collapses or is conquered by foreign invaders with stricter sexual morals.

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/

>Arabs
>Good
Bad joke leaf

The sacking of Constaninople by the 4th crusade had an even bigger impact. Afterwards the city was only a shell of its former glory, with the palace absolutely destroyed and churches looted. The Turkish conquest actually restored some of its glory.

This. Carthage deserved it.

WWI

M. Atilius Regulus vero nihil mali gessit

I love Carthage, I truly do, mostly for Hannibal Braca. However yea, they were the greater evil.

Allies were fully committed to supporting Bolsheviks.

Rome did nothing wrong, carthago delenda est

Carthage worshipped baal fuck that