What's the best eastern european country for vacation? I'd like one where the women aren't dumb whores...

What's the best eastern european country for vacation? I'd like one where the women aren't dumb whores, are somewhat traditional, and the US dollar is strong. I'm dominican if it's important

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
newsweek.com/putin-declares-russia-ally-islamic-world-464160
forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What's the best eastern european country for vacation?
Croatia
>I'd like one where the women aren't dumb whores, are somewhat traditional, and the US dollar is strong. I'm dominican if it's important
Uhhhh. Nevermind.

Is what I want that unrealistic?

Go to a travel website or buy a book.

Slovenia, of course.

Why are you going there if you care about the women being traditional? If they're traditional they want nothing to do with your Dominican ass. No matter how strong the US Dollar is.

>dominican

I hear eastern Ukraine is lovely, go there.

That's funny, coming from someone that's too much of a coward to show where he's really from. I'd guarantee I'm more american than you

Fuck off mutt. Go back to your backwater third world country.

Can I take your sister with me, or are you one of those fat lonely single child kid?

Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Hungary. But the women are whores everywhere.

I'm Canadian of 100% European heritage. Not particularly fussed about people knowing it but I hate other Canadians so it's easier to wear the meme flags sometimes.

Odessa suits for sub-humans like you.
Get aids nigger.

The best country is your FUCKING GRAVE

Wow it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your native land? spit in his face and break his teeth

You are not American at all, part negro mestizo subhuman

Romania. Its nice during the winter. :)

Poland if you want 0 refugees. Hungary might be cool as well but dunno about their refugees, do they still have concentration camps for them?

Croatia, Slovenia, Independent Country of Dalmatia, Greece, anything that isn't landlocked.

Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria and the baltics all worth visiting even as an entry level tourist, you get a lot of bang for your buck.

Not here, stay away.
>where the women
Sex tourists are just as bad as migrants, I hope you get shanked for it. In e-Euro you probably will.

>implying inviting sex tourists into our party district to fuck worthless thots and fleece them for all their money then spend their money on tax breaks for families building new homes and border fences isnt great

Embrace capitalism son.

BOSNIA

OP is a Dominican, aka nigger. And we have the biggest wall in the Baltics already, even surpassing Estonia.

pale of settlement, were able to destroy all other western countries

>I'd like one where the women aren't dumb whores, are somewhat traditional

eastern European countries have a lot of smart women
However, that " traditional " thing is a meme for fucking neckbeards who still think that eastern Europe is a doorway to another world.
Newsflash: they aren't traditional. They are mostly 'casual'. They dont care about politics, refugees, Jews, black or whatever, they just live their lives.

And if you fell for it, then you are a part of the problem.

Croatia, Czechy and Bulgaria are the best destinations for vacation.
During my holiday, I would often travel with my friends to Bulgaria.
Bulgaria is still very popular for destination for Polish young adults

>women aren't dumb whores, are somewhat traditional
>I'm dominican

ukraine

>"I'm dominican if it's important"

Who gives a shit? He could be the whitest man in argentina, his money doesnt smell. Are you seriously trying to defend the honor of cock carousel riding thots instead of using them to earn some dosh for your country? You want to be a fedora tipper instead of a pimp?

>Who gives a shit
People who can’t tolerate the sight of nonwhite subhumans. I bet you voted for that cigan boy Orban you braindead gook

Oh snap
Where s that pic where some black started complaining on Facebook or YouTube because women in eastern Europe were looking at him like at some kind of the uncivilized animal..

>specifically mentions women in the OP
>the fact that he is a nig comes the very last
I care, fuck your money. I don't want foregners here, "white" ones included, we have more than enough of Soviets here as it is. If I had any say then only adjacent nationals would be allowed in and noone else.

Sure I did. Isnt it weird how a gypsy does more to save european culture and civilization than all those 'pure aryans' in westcuckistan?

Too bad youre not living in a medieval village, Vasutas Kisinas

Go to Poland and get stabbed for being a Dominigger, invalids nx.

what kind of vacation?
do you want to stay in the mountains, go skiing and visit castles and shit?
or do you want to party all night long?
or do you want to do both?
>women aren't dumb whores, are somewhat traditional,
yeah, that's not how it works buddy, women that have phds and strong traditional values don't get on their knees to suck the dick of the tourist they've just met
>the US dollar is strong
compared to what? the euro?
most countries in the east grow their own food so you won't find any of the shit that goes on in the west like 2euros for a half liter bottle of water
however, everything that gets imported comes in with EU taxes and it's pretty much the same price everywhere

Try Romania, you will feel like its your home among gypsies.

>does more
He can do more by dying in Jasenovac or something. That subhuman initially planned to let rapefugees in, but got scared of Vona getting more popularity and did 180. Not to mention stealing this national money to build stadiums for his son and friends on top of closing several WN, NS and ethnonationalist gathering in Hungary

kys cigan pederast

You'd think so but they've actually "sought refuge" in the west since those guys keep "refugees" on much, much higher welfare than we can afford.
Who said being in the EU doesn't have its benefits?

Go back to the dominigger republic. Plenty of traditional disgusting retard slags there for you

how much money does beach rentals cost in Bulgaria?

>. I'm dominican if it's important
Albania and Kosovo

>travels for the purposes of sex
>doesn't want whores
There's only one type of girl that fucks a random tourist they just met and will never see again, and she's not "somewhat traditional"

Try anywhere in Romanian other than the capital city, trust me you will love it friend.

You would offer them nothing but something to gossip about to their friends the next day as you become an afterthought, OP.

You are practically a 3rd world nigger tier person, your "traditional" values are shit compared to where they live. Give it up and bang some fat mestizo bitch who will make you tacos all day.

this

Out of all slavs, slovenians are the least subhuman.

Germany or Austria at Christmas is amazing

Nope, we are gypsies. Do not come here.

>That subhuman initially planned to let rapefugees in

???

>but got scared of Vona getting more popularity and did 180.

???????

vona and jobbik supports soros now and plans to ally with the leftists

>several WN, NS and ethnonationalist gathering in Hungary

They can larp somewhere else :)

And give the link to the video the comment was made please.

This. You can't find decent women anywhere nowadays

Squat somewhere else subhuman degenerate cigan. Soon we will be burning alive your families in packs

Belarus or novorussia

Are you an actual fucking idiot?

Yeah, your larping is really impactful.

Fucking this^^ I hate this mentality where if you don't want to breed and have kids you are a traitor to the white race. It's bullshit because literally 99% of girls nowadays are attention whoring blonde bimbo whores who take selfies with the cringeworthy dog-filter. These look "beautiful" but are infact extremely stupid bitches, and they only "date" guys for likes on facebook, and dump them 1 week later just to date another guy for even more likes on facebook.

If you want me to not only date one of these bitches but even have fucking kids with them, then you can just kindly fuck off thanks. My solution to "white genocide" is not to try to "outbreed" the niggers, but just send 'em all back to africa.

>

bratislava, slovkakia fits perfectly. Very traditional. beautiful city. old castles if youre into that sort of stuff. amaizng resatuarants. and very cheap

try not-poland

i hear they're not full there

Go to Croatia. They like niggers there. Women best in Europe.

>makes fun of slavs, calls them subhuman and calls hungarians gypsies

>flag

fuck off larping hohol ukraine is a literal war infested shithole

Why do slav women love to race mix? I thought they were traditional?

>I'm dominican if it's important
i hear that croatian women love BBC

Avoid the United Emirate of Idiots known as the "Democratic" Russian Federation.

Yes, BUT we have Honest Whores ! And you can probably afford them too.

>flag

hahahaha fuck off anti-putin shill butthurt lithuanian that ran out of toilet paper, your country is literally the most irrelevant in europe.

Kys Arab. Putin is a cuck.

That would be Croatia.
>I'd like one where the women aren't dumb whores, are somewhat traditional, and the US dollar is strong.
Eastern Poland, although US dollar is strong in all of eastern europe.
>I'm dominican if it's important
Go to Croatia. Avoid Western Slavs (Poles, Czechs,Slovaks) and Eastern Slavs (Russians, Ukrainians,Belarusians) at all cost. Skinheads will crack your skull.

There won’t be any larping when Magyar Garda guts your mother like a fish lmao
I don’t call Hungarian gypsies, just that particular subhuman cuck

They were disbanded almost ten years ago.
Russians are really up to date about the world.

for the love of God don't tell him to come here

>le epic sweden is cucked and not white maymay

fuck off lithuanicuck who believes the shit that the shitposting amerimongrels say

also nice fake news sources in the image

Croatia.

Yo ya island nigger.Come to Romainia,just last week me and mi friends lynched ourself a nigger,he went to the police straight from the hospital and they couldnt do shit(kek).
A tourist like you could easily go missing and be burried in some woods,i bet nobody will miss your monkey ass.

how bad is the whore situation in czech?

croatia is Sup Forumss official vacation destination

fuck off

Croatia/Serbia/Hungary

Can't wait for your noncountry to be incorporated into Libya.

>best country for vacation
>but the women aren't whores and are traditional
>stills asks about the women hoping to hook up with the US dollar
I get it but you are still a dumb nigger.

Jesus. You're trying so hard to not be a newfag that it's embarrassing

>Lithuania most irrelevant in Europe
What are all countries of former Yugoslavia, Albania and Slovakia?

> somewhat traditional, and the US dollar is strong
come to Hun---
> the women aren't dumb whores
nwm

>retarded shithuanian completely dodges my argument and resorts to plain insults because he has run out of arguments

Typical Baltinigger. Does it feel good to be a joke of a country and irrelevant at the same time?

also

>lithuanian flag

>calling anyone a "non-country"

HAHAHAHAHA THE FUCKING IRONY HERE IS TOO REAL IM SERIOUSLY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF HOLY SHIT

>My solution to "white genocide" is not to try to "outbreed" the niggers, but just send 'em all back to africa.
pretty much this. if you start playing "who can make more kids" vs niggers or gypsies you'll lose anyway. not to mention divorce rate is like 65% in hungary for instance, and there is no way you'll get the kids or can keep your house, so its 65% chance you'll fuck up your life aswell.

this is the best counterargument the lithuanigger can come up with everyone

WHAT ARGUMENT?
>FAKE NEWS LOL
gtfo

albania is easily the second most irrelevant, aswell as macedonia ("we wuz alexanders and shieet").

Organization, not the throat cutters. Dumb subhuman. All cigans, 1/32 included, must be deported to India or killed

"I SWEAR I AM NOT A NEWFAG GUYS!"
t. arab

not Romania, go somewhere else on your two-seated plane ticket

yeah this aswell^^ based hungarian, enough said.

Poland
>Warsaw
>Krakow
>Danzig
>Wroklaw
Hungary:
>Budapest
>Debrecen
Romania:
>Old Center in Bucharest(the rest is a gypsie shithole)
>Sibiu
>Brasov
>Cluj-Napoca(Koloszvar for our hun friends)
>Constanta(the night life is great there)

Any legitimate sources you can provide for any of the articles in this picture?

newsweek.com/putin-declares-russia-ally-islamic-world-464160

forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/

Also Putin's mother is a Jew.

the eternal lithuanokike is still shilling to the best counterargument his subhuman brain can come up with. "hurr durr ure a newfag"

fuck off discount hohol.

And what the fuck do you expect from us? Poland has always been a medium country, on economic and political peripheries of Europe. The first scientific journal on "polish" soil in the 18. century was in Royal Prussia and it was issued in german

Danzig was controlled by the Germans and our nobles were simply exporting wheat to Amsterdam, they didn't sell sophisticated products. Town law in Poland = german town law + polish modifications, that is Magdeburger Weichbild (Sachsenspiegel + some other laws), which was revoked only in 1791 after Constitution of May 3rd was introduced. Townspeople of Poland were Germans, Jews, Italians, Dutch, until they became polonized

If you read "Promised Land" of Władysław Reymont, the industrialists there are polish, german and jewish

Poland is the PERIPHERY of Europe. It can't do more than it was endowed with, we will stay average, like Hungary or Czechia. If you look at Poland's history, then people are emmigrating from here since the abolition of serfdom when it was under russian control in 1863. Then they usually emmigrated to the then developing USA, but also Western Europe. Interwar period - people still emmigrating to Western Europe. When the job markets of the EU were opened, then around 2 million Poles emmigrated

If you compare Western Europe with Poland, then it's completely pointless, because you guys always were materially ahead of us, and you will stay so

>shitty "muh muslim allies" article doesn't even provide with the slightest bit of evidence, no mention of muslims in the video they have provided

also

>(((forward.com)))

it's time to stop shitposting lithuanian flag, gotta admit though alteast you tried by actually providing sources