SLOVENIA GOING NUCLEAR!!!

>HAPPENING ALERT!
>HAPPENING ALERT!
>HAPPENING ALERT!

Krško Nuclear Power Plant spilling radiation into surrounding area!

www.world-nuclear.org/reactor/default.aspx/KRSKO

remap.jrc.ec.europa.eu/GammaDoseRates.aspx

START DIGGING Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

eurdepweb.jrc.ec.europa.eu/EurdepMap/Default.aspx
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=brestanica
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/10/563286253/mysterious-radioactive-cloud-over-europe-hints-at-accident-farther-east
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/10/harmless-radioactive-cloud-europe-may-have-come-nuclear-accident/
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/659193/nuclear-war-radioactive-leak-europe-russia-fallout-france-irsn-warning-north-korea
nltimes.nl/2017/10/03/dutch-govt-distributes-iodine-tablets-provinces-near-nuclear-plants
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510384355705s.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EU Radiation Map

how many threads do we need to have about this

all of them

gotta catch 'em all

>spamming this fake shit
Fuck off. No wonder your threads are getting trimmed.

At least eight.

Fuck you slovenia, next time buy french

That's enough to kill you in a few hours, right???

Before I start to research can someone please assure me that I'm not about to waste my Saturday night!

not really

Melania ain't gonna like this shit.

You can spend literally 5 minutes reading the news or waste your entire night in some retards thread.

>12 million

Only Europe. Then the rest of the world will be fine.

This is real, at least assuming EU Radiation sensors are not seriously buggy today

Live you have any other plans.

tfw too irradiated to post 56% memes

haha fuck me Krško was half owned by us

Well he could lurk autistic HAPPENING threads for the next several hours or go roll some molly the festival and end the night with 6 straight hours of crazy sex.

It's a tough decision sometimes

The radiation is real but the leak happened over a month ago. Whatever happened was over a long time ago. Yuropoors got a small refreshing spray of radiation dust last month and no one noticed.

lol roasted

Hey Germany, How does it feel to finally not be the one destroying Europe?

I check it out & it just a gas leak

Sorry for celebrating your demise eurofriends I was just mad about the ameriorc memes. But good luck though.

Total waste of time.

So why the big discrepancy between the two sources? Which one is right? Surely all these monitoring websites use the same sensors.

Reminder that the airborne cloud will easily seep into houses and irradiate the eurocucks.
You are not safe.
>inb4 cloud spreads to aus

I wish it was america instead

In the /cozy/ USA

No fallout to report comrades.

The ridiculous numbers come from the Brestanica station (a station which is fairly near the nuclear plant) The nuclear plant monitoring station and all the surrounding ones read 100nSv/h so it's quite reasonable to say it's just a false number.

>Slovenia
what's that?

It can't reach Australia or the American continent. We are surrounded by oceans.

>nearly 200k nSv/hr a few cells away from where I live
>only 90 where I live
How does this work? Am I safe or for now?

They are the same site. The advanced map lets you see details, history, etc. I'm guessing it's some combined reading or just a glitch or a short release. Or dig a hole like the spastics that insist it's happening.

Ive done both and shitposting is far more fulfilling than random sex.
Getting your penis all wet with stranger juice. Gotta worry about if I caught something for awhile until I finally decide to get tested so I dont taint the woman of my dreams if I ever find her.
Cause I mean otherwise why would I care about std?

dont listen to Slovenia posters. The radiation is seeping into their brains and they cant read the correct numbers. They are already mindless radlads

pray the wind won't turn

It did with Chernobyl, the plume reached the US and Canadian coast three weeks after the disaster

>BYe bye purgeru

No happening, faulty reader; kek my numerals

Call them and give us a translated transcript.

In two hours, radiation poisoning symptoms.

In ten hours, severe radiation poisoning, maybe death.

In one day, death without treatment and severe radiation poisoning.

In two days, death.

No it won't we're still in storm season.

Don’t the alps between that place and us count as protection?
I know the carpathean mountains did with chernobyl

Best map(same site), with history, drill down, etc:
eurdepweb.jrc.ec.europa.eu/EurdepMap/Default.aspx

Reports coming out about a possible nuclear incident in Ural, paths of detection go over Slovenia

>dose digits o fug

All this is going to do is create more fear over nuclear energy so governments will stop funding it.

That map is from the September event, and you know it, cunt.

>Slovenia

Brestanica must be having a media blackout. Or they are already dead... SPOOPY:
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=brestanica

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/10/563286253/mysterious-radioactive-cloud-over-europe-hints-at-accident-farther-east

>stop ruining my fake happening
>you fucking fun jew

Something happen

>nuclear scare
>saudi war

Yeah im going to get rich of this

>Hurr russians
It's getting a little bit annoying

yup. September, per the French

Nope.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/10/harmless-radioactive-cloud-europe-may-have-come-nuclear-accident/

September

I don't get it. Posters are saying this is normal somehow and whatever happened, happened a month ago. But drudge and other places seem to be bugging out all of a sudden. Wtf is actually going on?

>Only the slavs who embrace the cheeki breeki meme with survive
What a day to be alive.

yes sure a portion will be "filtered" by the mountains but not everything tho, rain would be the best thing to get it back on the ground and let the faggots deal with it them selves

One of these days we'll give proofs. Just you wait!

Then we'll know you were lying all along about everything!

Yup an article posted less than 12 hours ago. So September... sound logic

two events

Our neighbor

dude ur so funny hahahah. you make the best comments. i always get so excited to see what you have to write. keep it up!

Link from Drudge. November

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/659193/nuclear-war-radioactive-leak-europe-russia-fallout-france-irsn-warning-north-korea

Yup. The French JUST released their findings, about a September event.

>Wtf is actually going on?
It's fucking nothing. Just like your entire life.
Again.

ITs really odd...same timing......but I was the one who found it.

I checked map for 3 days....was nothing there....then SPIKE!!.

After the 3rd thread....drudge posted.
It was local more than ONE MILLION.

Could be faulty sensor......but ITS NEW!!

NOTHING TO DO WITH LAST MONTH!!!

so this is why our government send everyone iodine pills a few weeks back...
nltimes.nl/2017/10/03/dutch-govt-distributes-iodine-tablets-provinces-near-nuclear-plants

Local news is reporting this and has reported the president and Latvian royal family flew out last night.....

Oh interesting.

READ, NIGGER! Your fucking link:
Monitors in Italy were among first to detect the radioactive isotope ruthenium-106 on Oct. 3, according to a fresh report by France's Radioprotection and Nuclear Safety Institute, known as IRSN. In total, 28 European countries saw the radioactive cloud, the report says.

>live near Kazakhstan
>radiation didn't even touch my area

Wait, I'm just not w noticing it is saying dose per hour. I thought I read earlier that these numbers were doses per 24hr periods? The fuck...
That kind of makes a difference...

the containment is still probably intact. that and inverse square law applying to radiation means that unless there's an explosion putting radioactive dust particles into the air this is pretty local.
now we don't know for how long they can keep the containment intact as hydrogen is building up.

Links?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1510384355705s.jpg

LOL.

>Again.

is your internet from 1995?

6,000,000 nSv/h

Fucking trolled.

Man i just like the Cheeki Breeki meme Stalker. Have you found any good anomalies? you might be able to retire soon. I heard that there is something in the center of the zone (europe) that grants wishes.

see man! you literally do make the best comments! keep it up! weeeeew!

Hey Euros. Brexit is not in full effect, yet. Maybe you could fly to Britain just to be safe?

Cont... These doses can't be per hour. Most of these countries would be annihilated by now with these doses. What the hell is with this site? Are other sites reporting these doses per hour as well?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU

Damn

This fucking shill needs to die

>that random drop in radioactivity at the same time spike starts in Brestanica

>harmless
it's funny how the eu super state tries to keep this a secret and once it's known its state propaganda organs call it "harmless"
keep paying taxes, goyms. your government is there to protect you.

Multiply all those timescales by 1000. I had a massive brainfart and forgot about μ.

how do you fuck up this bad

September, maplecunt.