Why do so many women colour their hair?

Everytime I see a woman with blonde hair I immediately think of the dark roots. What gives? What’s wrong with dark haired women? The number of dudes who dye their hair is so much lower and I’ve seen way more geniune blonde/ginger guys than geniune blonde/ginger gals

Being physically attractive is the only valuable characteristic a female has.

No, no, no, user. That's their most attractive and best trait. After that they have to be submissive, obedient and quiet.

As you may know, lots of people are blonde as children and darken with age. So some try to get back to their first image of themselves.

Most do unless blessed with naturally beautiful, perfect hair. Those that say they do not, are probably lying. Just look at the colour of their eyebrows and eyes. Unless they deliberately want to make the colour of their eyebrows not match their hair...but I find that unlikely.

Lauren Southern would be a fucking BABE with her natural hair color.

Those characteristics don't go together.

I think natural color always looks better than dyed.

honestly if it was common for a guy to do it and if I were somewhat good-looking, i'd do it, not to look better, just to add some variety, like changing your clothing style.

They are insecure of themselves.

Same. Its almost like people look best with their natural color.

because we can? problem Europoor?
this dye itself costs over 100 dollars! don't know the poor man's currency equal too.

Hey, as long as it isn't pink or blue or whatever other shade of feminazi colors who cares

Women still have the nerve to complain about men making more money when they spend thousands on shit like makeup and shoes they only wear once and a ton of other shit designed to make women buy them, because theyll buy into any trendy shit

>when you see those first gray hairs

Based Burrito

>when you go bald at 22

>a 56%er want's to look white
of course

>being proud of spending retarded amounts of money to modify your women to look tolerable

Because women are manipulative insecure cowards that are lying to us about their biology and we're letting them get away with it.

I drink water, workout and eat healthy to maintain clear skin, women just splosh on a bunch of makeup and then highlight their jawlines to make them look less fat.

>Take the bitch swimming on the first date

They did when we could still socially shame them if they weren't a good combo of those traits.

Gun to my head id rather fuck and marry the picture on the left.

Why ruin yourself like that?