GAMERGATE CRYBABIES BTFO

GAMERGATE CRYBABIES BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jackdrat/status/892050232569020417
youtube.com/watch?v=REH5wNFpE40
mediaite.com/online/listen-to-george-takei-seemingly-refer-to-the-sexual-assault-allegation-on-the-howard-stern-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"partying"

twitter.com/jackdrat/status/892050232569020417

About that,

I would so have drinks with Shatner.
Takei would probably try to touch me and say something scary in a deep voice.
Shatner would tell you. Shatner knows.
Pic related as he fights off crusty nigger advances.

Getting sexually assaulted by someone isn't partying with them.

kek

Takei seems like the type of faggot that says he is drunk of one drink and then blames the alcohol for acting rapey

Takei is the guy who pretends to get drunk off one drink so people will take advantage of him. Then once you're balls-deep in his ass you realize he's stone sober and you walked right into his trap.

Soyboys losing hard this year

this

Hahaha oh my

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
TAKEI

anybody got that screencap that says George Takei raped Wil Wheaton??

End of the day, red pilled celebs are honest but not monsters
Left wing cunts believe that if they virtue signal enough they can continue to be horrible people

ok so i just looked through this, and its even a gay guy he raped thats how degenerate takei is. can we spam this story in response to anything he says about trump? "trumps a racist" "yea but u rape people george stfu"

"partying" means sexually assaulting people right?

the estrogen has reached saturation levels, they are now exploding

>They're still butthurt over gamergate

STOP
BEING
GAY
TAKAI

I'll get you next time GAAAAAAMERGAAATE

This thread needs more Vivian, desu.

yuck

Makes me wonder, why isn't Anita Sarkeesian and the GamerGate victim gang speaking out on Pedowood?

>it's been 3 years since gg

WHAT THE FUCK my life is getting BTFO so fast

They are sociopaths

Back when Milo made the pedo joke, he or I think Cernovich brought it up an interview of where Takei was talking about how he made out with an older guy when he was 14 (the man was 19) on Howard Stern's show. A few people on his FB wall called him out on that.

He once also shut down a poll on Twitter because the amount of people who disliked Donald Trump and the mainstream media was becoming equal and he blamed it on Alt-Right trolls.

I was just thinking how Sup Forums has been so fucking shitty lately, so thanks for making the most asinine thread on the board, you're really rising above the shilling

It was rape and he bragged about how good it was. Takai is an example of someone who uses their power to abuse people he is a gay rapist bit be sure of how connections everyone kisses his faggots asshole. I bet he will get away with this current event because it's tame. Faggots get away with everything because they live under different rules.

mad

Post the webm of Takei on howard stern show giving that guy a handy

youtube.com/watch?v=REH5wNFpE40

guy he fondled was straight too, Takei should have been arrested

life comes at you fast

That's simply not true.

The guy on the Howard Stern show was straight

Shatner is literally 100% /ourcaptain/

GamerGate really was the high water mark of their movement wasn't it? It's been nothing but downhill for them since.

What the fuck does Shatner have to do with Gamergate?

I guess some of them were thrilled to discover that all these entrenched marxist entities came out of the woodwork in their defense, but I think pic related is how many people now here reacted. Never reveal your power level works for both sides.

///ourjew///

I wonder how many will has raped? he has such a religious fervor for leftist shit, he's probably up in the double digits now.

he has the soyboy rape face down pat

mediaite.com/online/listen-to-george-takei-seemingly-refer-to-the-sexual-assault-allegation-on-the-howard-stern-show/
look at this, this fuckin creep basically admitting to it and deflecting with arguments like it wasnt about power... a fuckin asian jew

>OH
>MY

go back to /leftypol/
keep your faggot sex offender

>that ass

what in the world

Howard Stern before he went full PC was a trip. Faggot won't even say Wendy the Retard now.

what anime?

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

i'm not trolling that is the name.

Bill Shatner seems like the kind of guy who, if you went out partying with him, he'd spend the whole night making sure you were having a good time - taking you to all the best bars, the coolest clubs, being your bro, being your wingman, etc.

George Takei seems like the kind of guy who, if you went out partying with him, he'd roofie you and you'd wake up in a sex dungeon

>George Takei seems like the kind of guy who, if you went out partying with him, he'd roofie you and you'd wake up in a sex dungeon
*Unzips dick*
carry on ...

>keep
as if i was automatically magically and personally related to any random famous person because of w/e he/she said