Independence Day in Poland

is today!
99 years ago we returned, fusing ourselves from 3 partitioned parts back onto map because you may move the borders but you cannot kill the meme.
Bigos for everybody, no bullying Poland, ethnomasochism is for retards
no, there is no "far right" march in Warszawa today, those are normal people
yes, this is the event we banned spencer the plant from

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/thousands-fascists-march-warsaw-171111052813155.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8dtkcbYmWs
youtu.be/vdYCbAjgfh4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark#Examples_of_use
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will have inferior American kielbasa today for dinner and listen to Chopin in your honor.

Happy holiday! Poland will be fully free when the last cryptojew is hanged on the guts of the last cryptotatae

Congratulations Poland!

>Part of the EU

>Not independent.

Try again.

buy superior Polish kiełbasa in Polski sklep, you have those over there
thanks, main players of geopolitical game!
this is your complimentary bigos

But we only take part in positive aspects of EU and openly laugh in their faces when they mention joining eurozone or accepting fugees.

>99 years ago
wasn't it, like, 30?

Its time to bomb brussles

no
partitions ended 99 years ago, Piłsudski, Dmowski, Paderewski and other remarkable characters reclaimed Poland for Poles
then it all went to shit, and few years back, we are kinda sorta feeling better
Brussels is bombing itself with migrants, no need to waste perfectly good explosives

you need to take care of the juden.

Don't you mean 27 years ago?

Both players are anti-White cancers sadly,

What time does the march start?

Not in Miami closest is 50 miles away. There was one but it closed :(

Why are the Polacks that immigrated here such lazy fucking drunks? They are seriously only a few steps above nigger behaviour.

Hitler took care of them
then commies took care of them
right now kikes went to do their shady businesses in better places, and local kikes got Polonized so hard they shout kurwa shekel and help with finances with their weirdass money magic
no, we do not celebrate reclamation from commie occupation today

You need to get rid of jews, cryptojews, tatars, cryptotatar, armenians, chechens and shitskin students ASAP. Becoming Brazil by 2700 instead of 2200 makes no difference

States without the racial laws are no Nation worthy of Europe

Gotta order 35lbs of extra garlic kielbasa from zavotskis. There's is no horseradish hot enough in buffalo, NY.

nothing we can do for that right now, lets just try to have decent lifes and not get pants on retarded with diversity and other bullshit
last night some jewish writer already wrote about Poland "whitewashing" our history
I have no idea how our we can be whiter

He didn’t. Duda is literally married to a Jew. And Adrej the Defense boy is a Tatar. Don’t forget Gazeta Wyborska shilling deferate shit

you can at least try doing pierogi or bigos if you have ingredients
or at least kompot
6 hours 40 minutes, main theme is "My Chcemy Boga" (We Want God)

all jewzeera is writing "fascists match in warsaw."

fuck these semitic cocksuckers

aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/thousands-fascists-march-warsaw-171111052813155.html

I hope their entire desert shithole erupts into war and chaos.

Rise in Warsaw, proclaim the racial state, made it constitutional article 1 that only 100% Europeans can be citizens, establish eugenics to cull bydlos

Gazeta wyborcza are scum of immense magnitude but since current govt decided to cancel subscription of it to every govt building, they screech, wither and die
As for Duda marrying jewess, such are the times, Trump gave away his daughter to kikes, and I bet Putin had to make some kikerifice as well

meh, media write whatever guy paying them wants
German press called us nazis this week, I think in current times if you get called nazis you are doing something right
maybe Yemen and Iran will wrech house of saud and middle east will become more stable
nevertheless, muslims will never become problem here on a scale that we can see in the cuck trifecta countries

flipsowy rzeźbiarz wtf

Happy Independence day!
t. Polish diaspora

thanks!
come visit, bring MAGA hats and cheap electronic devices

Trump is a neocon cuck and Purim is open borders communist. Don’t compare to that shit

I plan to, I want to see the nation my grandfather fought for

Probably because they're economic migrants who couldn't make themselves anything in Poland either? Don't judge a country by the welfare-seekers.

>How do I know they're welfare seekers?
they went to leafland instead of the US

Same reason many Americans of the 60-80s never grew up. Their parents went off to war instead of raising them

Poland is a good ally. I fought with your soldiers in Ghazni Province, Afghanistan. You Poles love HGH and test supplements. The Polish were always the big tall white guys in the gym. Never afraid to go outside the wire and fuck shit up. It was a pleasure shooting Hajjis with you fellas. 10/10 would enlist again to fight Taliban with Poles.

Pic is actually me with some Czech bros.

>washrooms all over Europe will be extra sparkling clean today

Happy day Poland!

>Independence day

So when are you leaving the eu?

I'll visit the Polish colony of Wallington and have some authentic Polish food to celebrate.

thanks!

Our economy isn't strong enough to float outside EU, not now, not yet.

You have no idea what passes for kelbasa in a regular grocery store. It's gross. Gotta find a decent pocket of Polish people to have a place that will make something decent by hand. Even then you might only find meh quality stuff.

And congrats!

When are you going to give prussia back to germany

>99 years ago
The Soviet Union didn't fall 99 years ago, Poland is only like 20 years old

Poland wasn't a part of the Soviet Union retard

Sitting in a bus to Warsaw Right now
Who else marching with me today?

>leaf education
Austria, Germany and Russia got in a massive fight that resulted Poland getting independence after partitions 99 years ago

feels good to be one of the longest-running memes in the world

Niech cię Bóg błogosławi

It was part of the soviet bloc, the polish people's republic didn't dissolve until 1989. Poland has only independent for 28 years

>99 years ago we returned, fusing ourselves from 3 partitioned parts back onto map because you may move the borders but you cannot kill the meme.
You mean relevant powers gifted you back your independence.
Poles are incapable of doing anything without outside assistance.
We see this today with the EU.

>trips on border post
Wzajemnie

>Sweden pays almost a million pounds per capita for the EU
Holy shit

Reminder that Soros OSF is actively brainwashing Polish children..

Drink zyweic beer

Congrats Poland your country is leading the way for Western Europe in the current times. EU fears this and everyone outside of Poland that is not cucked by media brainwashing can see your never give up attitude as a symbol of strength resisting the evils of multiculturalism and degenerecy.

They do not have the term Stockholm Syndrome for nothing.

Please start a polish monarch or fascist state please

we brainswash our children back and harder than any jewish shill could possibly imagine
thanks

>yes, this is the event we banned spencer the plant from
why? only because he likes marx and communism? xD

this is now a poland video thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8dtkcbYmWs

It's cancerous to see.. they think not having black people in Poland is a bad thing.

bigos?

And Lithuanian gets 2.4 million holy shit, why the fuck are they so poor still

It is not a million, it is a thousand.
We tend to use commas instead of dots

szoł sam rispekt kurwa

That doesn't even make sense, so if you're writing 1,000,000 do you do 1.000.000?

but we have black people in Poland, like 3 of them, and one of those is disabled far right activist and doctor of theology
2 token minorities and immunity from any criticism

youtu.be/vdYCbAjgfh4

it makes perfect sense since it isn't even a decimal

stop believing that stupid meme. poland's econ was doing great before 2004. then after joining the perfidious union it tanked. stop being a low self esteem faggot and start believing in yourself!

Kek, they can try to brainwash us as hard as they can... It won't work, though. The recent poll conducted in schools showed that the youth think that homosexuality is a disease and that they are scared of migrants. And 50% of them support more right wing parties than the currently ruling one. We're all good.

So if you wanna write $1,000.25 you'd write $1.000,25?
Europeans are so fucking retarded I hate this metric meme so much, our government asks for shit in metric now and it's infuriating because we don't learn it in school

Youth is the way to go. Those are all perfectly sensible viewpoints.

Who said they use dots instead of commas? Dots are used for decimals.

actually the proper way is to put the currency sign after the sum. so correct way would be
>1000,25 EUR

It depends on a country. In Poland, afaik we would write
12 345,67

Nobody writes it like that here, they do it €100 but that seriously looks retarded I can't imagine if the price tag said 99,99$
Yeah they're supposed to be but Eurabia doesn't do that

That's like putting the variable type character at the end of its name. What perverted satanic thing, befitting of th EU.

We made a mistake not permenantly colonizing our land in Europe after the war.
The British and American occupied half of Germany would be using imperial and speaking fluent English today if things had been done my way

Read
>99 dollars
Write
>$99

How is this not stupid?

Poland isn't independent. You're in the EU which makes you a slave again.

fucking communist kys. what the fuck is wrong with you, niggerlover

Thanks, but we, Europeans are not ready for giving our dogs a blowjob. But Germans, English and Swedes are not far away from it, though

It's been done like that for hundreds of years, euro niggers just hate tradition and want to make everything modern and new.
No euro nigger nation uses their traditional currency anymore, they use a fake globalist one
They don't use their own measurement system, they use a fake globalist one

Don't fall for the isolationist meme.

Free trade is good, you don't have to have immigration with free trade. There is nothing stopping nations like Poland, Hungary, Japan and Armenia, all homogenous with no interest in mass migration from trading freely with each other.

Be smart Poland, we are all cheering you on, and hopefully one by one is western nations can fix ourselves and join you in the sun.

>communists used metric
>Canada, Britain and America which fought against communism doesn't
Makes you think
Haha it's funny because European countries legalized full bestiality decades before us

They even changed BC to BCE

WOW I WONDER WHAT'S SO COMMON ABOUT THE COMMON ERA. LET'S ALL HOLD HANDS AND SING SONGS IN OUR COMMON BELIEF.

Can someone please partition this shithole again?

Thanks.

The Jew fears the Sarmatian

>no, there is no "far right" march in Warszawa today, those are normal people

>Poles are incapable of doing anything without outside assistance
What has America done without assistance exactly?

Why don't they just make an atheist communist liberal metric calendar instead of using our Christian one?

Here, educate yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark#Examples_of_use

Need a sauce for your claim

Get a higher GDP than every European country combined

>Independence Day in Poland

soon

Poland as a country literally has only existed for a hundred years, kinda funny most European countries are younger than Canada

Europe did that by destroying itself twice.