Why is Sup Forums so good at what they do? Why is/pol/ the best? Why dosent Sup Forums get anything wrong?...

Why is Sup Forums so good at what they do? Why is/pol/ the best? Why dosent Sup Forums get anything wrong?? Why is Sup Forums so bad ass?

Umm, ok

all them tentacles

Because its jewish

memetics proved to be incredibly powerful when weaponized. they completely beat the intelligence agencies that actually pour millions into studying this shit

ty Mr President. How is your trip going?

Because we have uncle Adi and his fallen warriors by our side.

Fuck of FBI

>Why dosent Sup Forums get anything wrong??

there seem to be some metaphysical forces involved here, not yet explained by science

I've heard that pepe is some kind of Egyptian god? Called lord kek?

Chaos

Because russian shills continually enforce their biases with fake russian news

I think anonymity removes many restraints and is conducive to good group-reasoning. Bad ideas are ruthlessly shot down. Also the lack of actual leadership and dense culture (including very specific language) makes Sup Forums fairly unhackable.

Serious question.

Where do you think the $50 billion per year goes within the intelligence community?

According to the left and the establishment the $50 billion per year is wasted as apparently "Russian Hackers/Shills/Bots" have been able to undermine the intelligence community with ads on social media and post on Sup Forums.

Honestly, the Muh Russia narrative is more an anti-intelligence community argument than Russian influence. No amount of phony patriotism for the IC will keep this issue from being discussed over the next few years.

Because we've been doing this for 10 years. You just never noticed.

Because we are an echochamber. thats what you wanted to happen itt right? gtfo you fucking interloper. i know what you are trying to do. you working what foreign intelligence agency? What story are you diverting off of?

See pic for what OP is trying to do. EXPOSED.

>good group-reasoning

The virgin /leftypol/ poster

Posting in a bait thread for shills
>inb4 blumpf

>checked
>fairly unhackable
>uninhabitable
fixed