Racemixing is ba-

>Racemixing is ba-

Never noticed how strangely patterned his facial hair is

Holy hell...

He can't fully grow his facial hair

That's the Portuguese

Thanks for confirming that it is.

He's going for that all-European look, even when he has other blood. It's his European look when he's in shape, fit, then he's not bad.

>Canadian
>has bad opinion
Checks out.

racemixing wouldn't be bad if there weren't any such thing as nigs

It's easy for you to say that when you live in a homogeneous country. You want to remain japanese and we want to remain white european

>digits are ba-

i never noticed keanu was mixed race before i came here. in all the matrix movies i never perceived him as anything other than a regular white guy.

I always recognized there was something off about him

Keanu has a hard life.

White bois ain compete wit da BAC

Race mixing is a negligible statistic though
Get real

The exception does not make absolute. Pure, non-mixed parents can have good looking offspring too.

Literally who?

I have the same problem, but with noticeable asymmetry.

With low white birth rates and high non white immigration rates the problem is magnified many many times

the occasional White/Asian mix is acceptable as long as it doesn't get out of hand

Keanu is an anomaly and a great person. I can understand being apathetic towards him, but if you have active negative feelings towards this man maybe you should reconsider what your alignment is.

Keanu is pretty much an exception of everything. I mean motherfucker uses public transport and lives pretty humble. He's a good guy. Don't taint him with your anti-white narrative, fucking emu fucker. Keanu is off the game.

ye best be pretending leaf

Race mixing amongst the higher races is in no way comparable to race mixing with lower races. This tendency to abstract everything is tiresome.

In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

After completing the movie 'Speed', Reeves disappeared from public view for 6 months to complete a project he called his "life's calling". In August of 1995, Reeves gained notoriety for hijacking a school bus in Los Angeles and leading police on a 10 hour chase, ending in tragedy. Reeves, who appeared mentally disturbed and sporting a full beard, reportedly spent 6 months planning the hijacking. Due to the nature of the hijacking, police assumed it filming for a sequel to the Speed movie, and didn't respond until Reeves drove through a crowded marketplace, killing 16 and injuring over 100. Despite their best efforts, police were not able to stop Reeves, who drove the bus full of 44 elementary school children off the Santa Monica Pier. All the children died, and autopsies showed that all 44 had been molested by Reeves during the chase.

He's half Asian. Asians are good for breeding.

In 2001 after being approached by Scientology recruiters, Keanu Reeves is reported to have said, "Why join a cult... when I can BE a cult?!" Allegedly he shoved the recruiters to the ground and ran away laughing maniacally. 5 months later his agent finally located him in a small African village near lake Victoria, leading an apocalyptic death cult. The UN report on the aftermath remains classified but rumors speak of mass graves, human sacrifice, and murals of Mr. Reeves' face made out of the bones of children. Beneath the village it is said that the cult of Ogamboo Metukalu (The One) had 2,000 slave laborers digging a secret underground temple complex where the cult intended to live after the Apocalypse. Mr. Reeves' agent says the Hollywood star has put that part of his life behind him and chalks it up to poor judgment brought on by a flu, but if that is the case, why does Keanu continue to make routine trips to Africa to this day? And why are cases of missing children around Lake Victoria more than 20 times higher than the average of the rest of Africa? Mr. Reeves' agent declined to comment.

Keanu is a 1/1000000 hapa
it is more likely you will get an Elliot

I take my words back. What an asshole.

-D

he looks like a retard, his eyes are almost touching

Elliot was pretty handsome, to be honest. Just rather mentally-ill. Keep in mind, Elliot is 1/1000000 as well.