In light of accusations of sexual misconduct being the only thing need to dislodge a senator

What can we do about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/085Vg4-rNKA
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dump dirt on all
let public do the rest

Nothing until 2020, by which time it will be conceivable that a Democrat can take his seat.

He has some interesting physiognomy.

>he

just meme until your dreams become reality

He's gay with McCain

youtu.be/085Vg4-rNKA

Has to be little boys to make it believable with this 'guy'.

Because being gay isn't hypocritical.

>this fucker and McCain will never, ever die

That is the face of a predator. I bet he’s raped 50 kids.

I wonder what his favorite pizza toppings are?

I think the truth will be enough, just figure out how to expose it. Making shit up is a step backwards

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

My post number proves video exists too.

This guy is a fag. He's got fag face, fag posture, fag mannerisms, and that painfully "I'm not a fag" fag voice that he's clearly practiced for a long time.

I'm not saying he's ever diddled a boy (although he might have) but somewhere along the line there some guy of questionable age, a congressional page taken out for drinks, an anonymous encounter in a bathroom stall.

Lies were told, someone got payed off. The scandal is just waiting to be uncovered.

What to do? Everyone meme as hard as possible until someone accidentally hits paydirt.

So, can a person now just say, that the entire Democratic party gang raped them? And they all have to resign?

ya think??

The video is still worth the watch, even if it is obvious

We need to prove he is gay. It will ruin his career.
>Unmarried his whole life.
>Claims to have never had a girlfriend.
>Acts feminine as fuck.
>Supports open borders.

>'m not saying he's ever diddled a boy (although he might have) but somewhere along the line there some guy of questionable age, a congressional page taken out for drinks, an anonymous encounter in a bathroom stall.

The vast majority of queers are pedos like Kevin Spacey. That's why Spacey thought it was okay to use being a fag as an affirmative defense because it's normal in gay culture.

If Graham is a queer which is a 99.99 percent possibility, then it's like 90 percent likely that he's engaged in pedo behavior.

It's an especially big problem among gays with any kind of power. They diddle kids because they think they can get away with it.

I'm not saying he's an active pedo now, though I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm guessing in his relatively younger days has had some indiscretion that he's tried to cover up.

Graham said that he represented (((modern conservatism))) you know the ZOG is real when a fag like this is one of the most powerful republicans in Washignton.