Look at this American college football team from 1905. Will a sports team ever look this non degenerate again?

Look at this American college football team from 1905. Will a sports team ever look this non degenerate again?

Maybe

Tbh senpai they all look racis

>>
swear i had a wet dream about this, i ate the biscuit.

Looks like some gay billionaire's harem.

Not my fault cumskins suck at sports

Oh god how dull, a team full of wasps...

Whites are the 2nd most represented race in the NBA and NFL even though both are majority niggers. So Asians, Arabs, and all other races besides whites and niggers are worse at sports. Just bevause niggers with long legs can run faster doesn't mean we should've let them become the majority in the games we invented

Niggers can't play quarterback because they are fucking retarded

Not in our lifetime, no. Hitler was defeated.

That's just to keep white Americans watching. Make you feel like you get to call the shots. In reality it's the only position they can give whitey and not lose.

Niggers may well be better at several sports, but I don't care. I'm sure gorillas could top any white man at wrestling, but I don't know that this says anything significant. I don't want to look at, or think about niggers in any capacity, at any time. They are too perfectly ignoble and disgusting.

Will our countries ever look this cozy again?

>In reality it's the only position they can give whitey and not lose.

because white people are competent at leadership roles while monkeys are not

The coach could easily do the exact same job. They keep that player white so that you don't turn off the TV.
>whites are still relevant in my favourite game!

fucking morons, this is just a Propaganda stunt as anything else. Black athletes are getting their own "affirmative Action" from the government. They get their Training paid for with YOUR Money, while Whites who are equally as talented are getting nothing and cant get into pro sports because of that

Lel

Yes it does. The point is to win, and those attributes make winning easier. That's the exact reason to have them on the team. Have you ever played a team sport? I don't give a shit what color the dude is when I throw him the ball, I just give a shit if he can catch it and score points for my team.

I don't watch any sports. But the QB does need to actually do work. Not just listen to coach and that's it. I played highschool American football

>I thank god that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe
-Nile Kinnick Heisman Trophy speech 1939.

lolno

>i ate the biscuit.
I had to look this up to have any idea of what you meant. Q. Urban Dictionary:

>"When a guy and his friends do a circle jerk, they cum onto a biscuit. the last guy to cum has to eat the biscuit."

You learn something every day. Thanks la-la homo man.

That sport is both old and vastly over hyped, like nascar or baseball. I'd almost rather watch curling or tennis instead but thankfully, we now have shitty e-sports and can ignore big sweaty guys running around giving eachother brain damage and delayed medical complications for vast piles of cash that fulfill your latent homosexual fantasies.

The greatest wrestler ever is Chad as fuck.

7 of them are gay

The Knee-FL and NBA both for the most part get their players from the NCAA. Now who are the NCAA? Leftist colleges all with SJW agendas.

Now how likely is it that a Leftist college with a SJW agenda is going to be more inclined to recruit black players over white ones?

If you look in to it, I bet you a million dollars there are a whole lot of athletes that are superior to the ones that do get recruited and simply don't because of the white color of their skin.

Sports have ceased to be about being a true sporting event, but rather entertainment AND promoting a SJW agenda.

>not a single one of them lifts
Bet my old high school varsity team would run right over them.

>Bet my old high school varsity team would run right over them.