Radioactive cloud floating over Europe is nothing to worry about

>experts say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RmUx3GSVfAA7868
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>believe me, poltard instead of actual experts

The north Sea is radioactive too due to the UK dumping radioactive waste there. If the US isn't not radioactive I would be incredibly surprised.

Fuck the US. Mutts.

Krško Nuclear Power Plant has melted down in Slovenia.

>(((experts say)))

>being this retarded

The entire earth is radioactive you dick-nozzles.

The whole thing.

I'm an expert because a fox news journalist said so.

It was just the Breštanica station. Three alarmingly high readings (1,000,000 nSv/h is dangerous, evacuate immediately) in three hours this morning. The last reading was normal.

Nigger what
Nigger what

A little bit of radioactivity is good for you.
Why don't you believe in science user?
Scientists are never wrong, and they never lie.

I've noticed you put this exact same thing in every thread, bong, and I've just got to say...

>being this daft

I work for UNSCEAR Europe has nothing to worry about, go back to sleep.

I agree *cough cough* nothing *blood starts pouring out of eyes* to worry about *collapses* trust the- *faints*

what fucking experts you stupid bong.

Well if the experts say so.

nano-Sv? it's literally nothing. Except for thatred-off-the-charts block in slovenia.

You took the bants too far brit bong. I now hope this cloud of radioactivity bestows weird birth defects on your land such as bad teeth and misshapen facial features..... Wait.....

>lives in Ukraine, home of radiation
>is alive
Checks out

62 million nanosieverts. Or 60 millisieverts.

>don't worry about radioactive cloud
>don't worry about muslims and non-whites killing europeans
>don't worry about anything
Hmm...

>Nothing to see here goyim

Get a life rashad

with headlines like this, I don't know why The Onion even tries anymore.

Has this cloud got anything to do with the Skyking activity earlier this week?

Let's find these "experts" and cut out their eyes.

>experts

that's the one local station, where readings have already gone back down, not a "radioactive cloud over europe"

trusting un named (((experts)))

>when dirty diapers and toxic masculinity are more dangerous than a radioactive cloud.

I see they're blaming Russia with no evidence as only ruthenium has been detected, it's a fuel rod accident or natural. Could just have easily been anyone around like Kazakhstan, Pakistan, India, or China.

will this cloud find me in my basement?

Chernobyl didn't do much harm. The experts are right.

for those not familiar, 1,000,000 nanosievert per hour is STILL fucking nothing. It's incredible that they even measure in these amounts in the first place.

1,000,000 nano sievert = 1 millisievert. See picture for how dangerous it still really isn't.
You'd have to sit there for over two weeks before you'd even begin to get sick from radiation poisoning.

i mean we could use another Chernobyl in the world amiright?

It’s the apocalypse for sure

youtu.be/RmUx3GSVfAA7868

You are clinically retarded or a nigger.
Probably both.

Cool argument.

Everyone is dieing left and right from cancer and you clinical retard state that chernobyl didnt do much harm.
I would choke you to death you clinical retard.
Go kill yourself to stop contaminating the gene pool.

Jesus. How fucking dumb can you get?

Noway

>memeflagtard

Wow, I never thought Bethesda would ever
tell the aftermath from any nation besides
the U.S.! Awesome!

Cancer occured before chernobyl and continued on after chenobyl. The question is did the rate of cancer deaths change. No, there was no change in cancer deaths annually post chernobyl, not even in thyroid cancer rates, which is what would have been the major potential cancer caused by Chernobyl. I understand that radiation is scary and words like millisieverts are kind of big for you, but that doesn’t excuse retarded nuclear fearmongering

>its a solar and wind cucks shill their garbage power sources thread

>Everyone is dieing left and right from cancer and you clinical retard state that chernobyl didnt do much harm.
No causal connection.