TRUMP CURSE STRIKES EMINEM

He just released a new single and it's one of the most awful atrocious pieces of ''music'' I've had the displeasure of hearing. He's finished as a musician.

hooktube.com/watch?v=n1WpP7iowLc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFh-8GLf7PM
pastebin.com/mbtVU37w
hooktube.com/watch?v=n1WpP7iowLc
youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
youtu.be/ZY0BbTDZSso
hooktube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy hell this is complete shit.

One of the worst songs I've ever heard. It was on trending and I decided to check it out

Suicide is his only hope at this point.

he should fire his producer... and have his lyrics proofread

It feels like he knows himself that suicide is really his only trajectory at this point. This song was like a last desperate gasp to anyone who might listen, he's done.

>its fucking terrible

He is an old man, respect your elders.

>makes sucky "music" for nigs to nog to
Sounds like his white is showing.

die wigger scum feminem..

one of my friends unironically loves Eminem
i really hate him

The crowds are gone
And it's time to wash out the blonde
Sales decline, the curtains drawn
They're closing the set...

literally ripping up the lyrics in the background
this guy sounds depressed af

>one of my friends
>i really hate him

Man, just load up Kill You on youtube and compare. Em got old, lost touch, and sold out. It's kind of sad to see, but it's the only way to make room for the young.

the fuck is this slide thread?
sage

what are you saying

>will this step just be another mis-step
>it always feels like im hitting the mark
>until i go sit in the car and pick it apart
>this shit is garbage

JUSTinem

>Sup Forums already rekt eminem
youtube.com/watch?v=aFh-8GLf7PM
pastebin.com/mbtVU37w

anyone got the screencap?

Eminem is an idiot. He joined the anti free speech side. Now everything he says and has said will be held under a microscope. He's fucking Eminem. How stupid is he?

step
misstep
respekt

i see that crack is finally taking the toll

Jesus, I thought you were exaggerating. This is really, really bad.

I've always thought Eminem was genuinely one of the best lyricists, ever. This is not good.

Wtf eminem was never like this what really happened

Trump curse.

His trump diss was his last moment of glory and he knows it. He'll suicide within the next 5 years. Screencap this.

Stop associating with the insane

i have 10bucks on OD

That dude sucked BBC for a record deal. Poor little huwite boi. HAHHAHAHAAHAAAA faggot. Ps: rap music is for niggers and queers.

he hates eminem not his friend you dumb slut

Everyone has a friend like that. That's why Eminem is still able to make music and isn't homeless yet.
The guy I know listens to literally nothing but Eminem. His playlist is 100% Eminem at all times.
He also unironically thinks that Eminem has only gotten better with age and his new stuff is much better than his first one or two albums.

20 bucks shotgun to the head

....the fuck is this shit?
>tfw i used to like his music and now this mismatched, terribly produced and worse written crap
>mfw the "featuring" part is by far the best part of the song
what's up with the noisy breathing though? is that a thing now? i stopped paying attention to nigger music by the time i stopped being an insecure little faggot teeny

Nigga, Eminem has plenty of good shit. This song, however, is outright shit.

He uses the lines Khakis. There's a meme about Charlottesville and their khaki uniform and aligning Eminem to it.

Is that an early April Fools Day joke? He just sounds like a fat Elvis trying to record a song while sitting on the toilet eating a banana peanut butter sandwich.

I'm unironically like that but this new song is complete garbage and so was the Trump verse.

That's an awfully hot coffee pot
That I put fully inside of my rectum
and then I cum, cum shot until I drop
Now it's shut and it's feeling hot
Now I am taking an orange and I am peeling it
Door hinges and anal binges
Time's up over BLOW

>Nigga

this is worse than al yankovich
F

Seems like he lost the speed of delivery he used to have. Still, it wasn't a bad song, sort of made you feel sorry for him with the angry/sad insecurity. But he ruined it all with the last little stanza..>BITCH, I wrote Stan! Like some sort of spoiled SJW throwing a trash can.

Anyhow, it is sad that he betrayed his fan base the way he did. His fan base was never black. For awhile, he was the voice of an angry disenfranchised white generation. And yeah, he let us down.

why are we shilling eminem? who gives a fuck?

this music is so mediocre it's painful. Eminem is not political and he is hardly a musician so stop spreading this garbage

sage in all fields.

That song is trash desu, how I miss the I'm back days...

8 mile was the most Anti-White and Race Traitor Movie i ever saw.

>Some random person on Sup Forums doesn't like Eminem

>EMINEM IS FINISHED!!!!

ummm...

Nice reference, user.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=n1WpP7iowLc
does Eminem realize it was whites buying his shit and not niggers?

How the fuck can you think that his new stuff is better than the old stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4

I didn't follow the lyrics but from musical point of view this track sucks. Some minimalistic piano in the background, followed by beyonce singing something she didn't even write and is repeating over and over again, and then eminem rapping something, who cares what, as if the lyrics ever mattered in music.

All in all, minimalistic piece of shit that is overly repetitive and made in a way to bring up emotions with vocal melodics. American music gets worse every year. I didn't think it was possible to bring it down a couple of years ago, but apparently they can.

If I ever get my hands on the wiggers in this thread, you'd go right to concentration camp. You better pray no one of my mindset ever comes to power. You wigger scum made this shitbag rich. You're all flunkies of the jews, none of you are White and none belong here.

>He's finished as a musician.
wait, he was a musician?

I thought this was an ironic comedy act

Mr. Bond is the King of Rap now
youtu.be/ZY0BbTDZSso

>does Eminem realize it was whites buying his shit and not niggers?

And what Trump exactly did for white americans except promises ?

hooktube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4

It'a a good song. However his weak diss on. Trump is inexusable.

what are you trying to do?

>implying king of the wiggers made good music at some point

it sounds like eminem copying Macklemore

stop people from using youtube and instead use hooktube, apparently.

Which I don't mind if it could also be embedded.

I wonder what comes first, suicide or pedo accusation

Holy fucking shit. Couldn't they at least autotune him a little? He sounds like he just got over laryngitis.

Does he really need that annoying chorus?

or pewtube, its pretty good too, but im lazy and have this shit saved on youtube

Umm sweetie, the term ''retarded'' is offensive to black people who on average have an IQ lower than 80 which until recently made you legally retarded

Suicide attempt already came first. Doubt he'll try again.

(((trending)))

My bets are on suicide. There are two types of people in jew media, the people who molest and the people who got molested.
We already know that Eminem was an abused kid who didn't have much money. He got into music by sucking up to Dr. Dre and hanging around a lot of powerful black dudes.
I'd be willing to bet that he was their bottom bitch.

>when he goes platinum and you still post MAGA

(((6,000,000 views)))

This guy gets it.

The music is objectively shit.

He's done nothing for them but they won't care.

Eminem said he was done after MMLP2, that was his closer.

I'm convinced that Eminem is dead and this is an imposter.

That's an awfully hot coffee pot

>net neutrality shilling
Into the trash it goes

COFFEE POT

This. The jews just paid shiloads of shekels to push it to front as is the case with every other 'popular' track. They make it popular by brainwashit normies into liking it.
You can test it on yourself, play this Eminem track 3 times a day for the next month and by the end of the month, you'll sing it to yourself.
That's exactly what they do, they push it into radios to play it constantly until normies start playing it on youtube en masse.

Wow a communist country actually uses Hooktube color me surprised. Anyways this is not even a song he is just talking into a mic with no rhythm or meaning. I remember when he use to be against SJW's in the early 2000's but he is a washed up Crapper trying to reclaim former glory.

None of music past Relapse has been good and its been declining for awhile now.

WTF is going on.... how does he go from Rap God to this? Feels like we slipped into an alternate reality

1$ on Hailey getting blacked.

He was never really a rap god.

Moonman is the rap god.

I can't even understand what he's trying to do. There's a clear inverse correlation between reviewers liking it and people buying his stuff. Yet he seems to want to please the former rather than the latter.

>implying she didn't already like his on and off crazy bitch of a wife

this picture ... this guy is a joke

Rap God was shit. No one actually likes that song, it's known for the fast rap part where Eminem was showing off how fast he can rap.

Fucking kek, now that's funny.

What the fuck was that shit

Sup Forums posters are hilarious~praise kek!

Checked and apparently not. The dude has done fucked himself. He needs suicide stat.

>the intro chorus starts
>ok sounds like every top 40 pop song
>eminem's verse comes in
>sounds like he recorded it on his fucking iPhone and just threw it over the backing track

Fucking dead. I am rolling right now. This has to be a joke.

He has access to the greatest record studios out there, how the fuck did this get released? His verse is WAY louder than the fucking chorus and it doesn't even sound like it was fucking mixed lmfao.

Also the rap sounds completely incoherent. Just random words strung together.

Top kek

He is on some shit. Probably shrooms.

Lets let her try and make it out of there untouched..

I think we should troll the reviews and hate Eminem for not using proper pronouns and having white privilege. If he wants to be a SJW. It's time for him to suffer the wrath of it or become a tranny named Feminem.

amazing how a fucking text to speech program has a better flow and rhythm than the selfproclaimed "rap god"

Why does it sound like an amateur mixtape? The sound is so low quality. No production value.

He's on that Mk Ultra mind control.

Be me
Vote for Obama
Want NAFTA renegotiated
Want Employee Free Choice Act
Want Bank Bailouts Stopped
Want End to Wars
Want End to Gitmo
Want Protect Social Security
Want Single Payer Health
Want End to Spying
Want End to "Free Speech Zones"

What I got
More wars
TPP to add to NAFTA
Grand Bargain Attempts and Catfood Commission
Massive Immigration
More Outsourcing
Mitt Romney's Health Care Plan
Prism
Corruption
Spying
And, just to top it off
TRANNIES!
Whacking off kids dicks! Puberty Blockers!

So, you know
Trump doesn't seem to be doing that bad.

Finally took until he was 45 to really start to lose his marbles? Inb4 drug overdose.

I remember when eminem was cool and 8mile was the shit

>sounds like he recorded it on his fucking iPhone and just threw it over the backing track
>Also the rap sounds completely incoherent. Just random words strung together.

Lol best reply in this entire thread. It's accurate.