Do not believe anything the ABC tells you tomorrow. It's all been pre-recorded back in August...

Do not believe anything the ABC tells you tomorrow. It's all been pre-recorded back in August, and nothing they tell you will be true. The Americans are fully involved, and no doubt I will be sacked for this.

There is a 'VT' with an announcement that will be broadcast shortly before cutting to a live feed of Malcolm Turnbull. Everything they say is a pretext for war with North Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-11/michael-flynn-allegedly-plotted-kidnapping/9141028
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-11/israeli-firm-apologises-for-harvey-weinstein-work/9140416
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-10/facebook-exploits-human-weakness-ex-president-says/9140052
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't believe something on the ABC?
Include me in the screenshot.

STFU nobody cares about australia

What happens tomorrow? Something larpy?

>believe
>ABC
pick one

we at Sup Forums never believe anything until it's been officially denied

Who's behind it?

Traps if war. Duhbs if fke and gy.

What the fuck is a VT? Give me a time.

Oh, so fake & gay

LARPs would actually believable if they didn't have "and no doubt I will be sacked for this" or related in it.

>ABC
>able to be sacked
pick one

>Do not believe anything the ABC tells you tomorrow.
I never do.

Media slang. "Video tape" usually referring to any kind of prefilmed segment inserted into a broadcast

awwww yeah bitches

Kim Jung Wocket Man on the news again

yáll niggas be sweating a fool

Come on be true!

*pours some poo wine on the curb for his homies*

I've already contacted your employer and mossad has been dispatched to suicide you with 3 bullets to the back of the head :^)

Don't care. Trump's going to do what should have been done decades ago! We should have stayed the fuck out of Iraq and taken out these fucks BEFORE they went nuclear.

Dubya went chasing imaginary nukes in Iraq and let Best Korea develop them for real! What a fuckup! Obama kicked the ball too... probably fine with America getting nuked.

Sorry for the South Koreans that are gonna die, but it will be at the hands of your fellow Koreans not us. Get the fuck out of Seoul while you can.

This won't be pleasant, but it HAS to happen.

Okay what, so we're going to see footage of Shorten having gay sex with Kim, and after that we're somehow going to go to war?

Where are the slightly amusing browser tabs? Gtfo

I'm gonna believe whatever gets us bombing norks the fastest because I'm bored. Its either this or unsealed indictments.

VT?

I read every post with the kangaroo flag in an over-the-top Aussie accent. It makes knowing its fake and gay funny. You would go to war with NK, your army was defeated by an army of literal emus

OY VEY HANS WHERE IS MY HOLOCOASTER CHECK? HOW DARE YOU THREATEN A CHOSEN OF G*D!

Put me in the screenshot

see the arse licking show china put on for trump?

trump shit on china as soon as he arrived in vietnam. it was hilarious.

so, turnbull will announce our declaration of war against north korea as part of anzus?

boomerposting/10

In case you didn't know it was Bill Clinton who gave Kim Jong Un the nuclear material to start their program in the first place. Hurry up and die of a heart attack and quit shitting up this world.

the emu war was literally two officers with a lewis gun each.

Don't believe the jewish medias lies
North korea is a paradise and kim is a great leader i hear

>wanting the norks dead
So long as the norks are around, warmongering Americans and westerners can be preoccupied with desiring them dead rather than a real war with Russia or something. It also keeps the horrors or communism present and visible.

North Korea is the carrot you dangle in front of the horse to move, you don't give it to the horse otherwise it will do its own thing.

china said the only solution was diplomatic, because they WILL back the norks up. everyone knows this

china will declare war on us if we attack the norks.

if this happens, there is going to be millions of chinks flying back home soon. sydney might start to resemble australia again.

Right, like I said, the entire Australian army.

We still have Iran for that. Then Canada.

ok, if you say so

>boomerposting/10
A hit and a... MISS! Not even close.

Didn't know about Clinton, but that's just another president adding to the mess Trump now needs to clean up! Really I can't see why Bush Sr didn't take them out.

The longer you let the disease fester, the worse it is. Time for the world to take their medicine. More like chemo. Gonna be nasty and tragic... but even more so the longer we put it off!

Sacrifices his job telling pol not to believe the media.

nice LARP
7/10

kek

Clude me n screnshit

OY VEY! NO GOY! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING CNN TELLS YOU ABOUT NORTH KOREA AND THEN GO DIE IN WAR

I doubt China will go to war with anybody if the US attacks the norks, their entire economy relies entirely on foreign markets, especially the US, and if we win (which we probably will) if it doesn't go nuclear, not only will it wipe away our debt to them, they'll owe us reparations, collapsing the Chinese economy

Believe?
These
Faggots

Kim need his uuuhhhh muhfuggin toes succ is there anyone uuuhhh up to tha muhfuggin challenge

That's hot.

>china said the only solution was diplomatic, because they WILL back the norks up. everyone knows this
> china will declare war on us if we attack the norks.
China won't. Even they're sick of NK's shit. NK was once useful to have around but their they're now more of a liability than an asset.

Plus China WILL NOT fuck with us... at least not for several decades at a minimum. They do not have the strength to match us now. 'X' number of decades later might be another matter.

The Korean war taught us a lesson in being prepared to destroy an enemy of superior numbers(China). Our military has become exceedingly good at that since. It isn't just about shooting people, but precision targeting of command and logistics targets. Do that and the largest of armies falls apart.

Plus economically speaking, China NEEDS us something fierce. No China will not back North Korea. Deep down, they know this has to happen.

China can use defence of NK as a reason to attack USA and (if win) then become the superpower. CHINA-NK have a mutual defence treaty btw.

>Oh. not the Norks!
The sooner Trump glasses those uppity gooks the better.

Yeah keep in mind that it is a propaganda technique to convince you that fake news is really real when they "interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you this hot it's happening moment".
You're trained to believe that the station would only ever interrupt your normal broadcast schedule with something that is the absolute truth, verified fact, no doubt about it.
Once you understand the technique you will feel sick that you ever believed shit like that before. Because you will see it all the time, and it is amazing how well designed it is. Even when you know what it is you will still feel your cognition perk up as it is primed to believe whatever the news man says after interrupting your primetime soap operas.

>ABC
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-11/michael-flynn-allegedly-plotted-kidnapping/9141028
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-11/israeli-firm-apologises-for-harvey-weinstein-work/9140416
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-10/facebook-exploits-human-weakness-ex-president-says/9140052

>if win
That's the thing, they won't. We have them beat in every category besides manpower, and even then, their army of 5 gorillion is just for show, the best they can do is zerg rush like they did during the Korean war, but the difference between the Korean war and now is that we had WW2 tier weaponry back then, now we have the most powerful military in the world, zerg rushing is pointless if you get slaughtered by planes and artillery

I'm going to not believe and still 100% back all western governments push for war on NK even if it ends in conflict with the Chinese that will bring the Poo's in on our side that will bring Pakistan in that will bring Iran and Syria in that will bring Soudi's and Israeli's in that will bring Turks and Russians in and we can all Burn Together.

Oh look....another larp thread that won't deliver

WHAT DID YOU DO KIM?

>China won't. Even they're sick of NK's shit. NK was once useful to have around but their they're now more of a liability than an asset.
Lol westerners are actually so naive to believe that NK isn't China's puppet state. You really think NK just does whatever it wants and isn't the wildcard that China plays to further its own geopolitical agenda while keeping its hands clean.
NK is to China what Isreal is to America.
The fact is that China wants to build a Navy to dominate the oceans in which it ships its trillions of dollars of goods. It doesn't need American in the picture anymore. So China is having North Korea threaten nukes, while demanding American Navy gtfo of Asian ocean. When America withdraws its navy to placate North Korea, China will replace with its own new navy. And that is the beginning of the global Chinese empire. Because once you have a big navy, then you start taking over more and more coastline all over the world closer to your trading partners. Then empire.

Also, our military has been battle tested whereas China and the norks haven't been shot at in ages.

>A hit and a... MISS! Not even close
there is no way you are under 60

>We have them beat in every category besides manpower, and even then
Again, how are Americans this deluded, even after so many years of military failure?
America couldn't even beat just Vietnam guys. It couldn't beat just Korea before, either. Can't beat sand people in the desert. Sure as fuck can't beat Korea AND China. Unless you're willing to nuke all of China and North Korea, then you do not win, period.
America has too many resources tied up in the middle east, which is about to blow up already. And it is still trying to beef up Europe to defend against Russia. America doesn't have any extra shit to spare for Asia.
But the biggest problem with the American military is it is a multicultural shitfest full of faggots and trannies and niggers and spics who'd rather shoot whitey than the chinks. Your multicultural clown platoon can't beat anyone no matter how amazing its technology is, because there's no unifying spirit. And your society is already divided as fuck everyone wanting to get rid of Trump, I'd imagine you'd have thousands of soldiers just refuse to fight "Trump's war to save his presidency" as it would be called.
Chinese and North Korean leaders would go on Reddit and declare Trump a new Hitler and Americans will upvote them and agree and refuse to fight for Trump. And all the other adults are too cucked to bring them in line, so you'd just have a whole country full of faggots refuse to fight, and no one has the balls to punish them for it.
And when the nukes start falling on America all the little sissies in their cock cages will agree that they all deserve to be nuked for being so white. They won't lift a finger to defend themselves.

Your whole country is demoralized, your institutions and authorities. You are already defeated America, you just haven't died yet.

>Lol westerners are actually so naive to believe that NK isn't China's puppet state.
Used to be. But they're a bad dog that now growls at their owner too. North Korea no longer knows their place. They do more to create headaches for China, and are a large budgetary item to keep afloat.

>The fact is that China wants to build a Navy to dominate the oceans in which it ships its trillions of dollars of goods. It doesn't need American in the picture anymore.

What China wants to do, and what they CAN do realistically at this point are very different things. Call me in 40-50 years and they might be ready for the big time. Also... at this stage they really do still need us. It is all a house of cards over there. In time they'll become less dependent on us for their economic activity.

Larpy larpity larp larp.

North Korea is Worst Korea

My first thoughts exactly.
Being German, he probably really send a tip to the FBI.

>ywn own a harem of korean lolis
why even live

>there is no way you are under 60
Is that what your crystal ball told you? Cut that in half and you're close.

I'm almost interested to hear your silly armchair theory on my age. What about my post indicates old person status? For fuck sake, old people don't know what a Sup Forums is. They can barely use email and facebook.

>Also, our military has been battle tested whereas China and the norks haven't been shot at in ages.
Minorities in your multicultural American military will be more happy to shoot white boys than chinks. Chinks make cool gadgets for cheap for them, white boys just oppress them. Why would the minorities fight for the white boys instead of against them? Why not fight for the workers' party chinks?
China and Norks have actual racial unity in their militaries. They aren't just fighting for a paycheck or benefits, they are fighting for a real nation, and America is the most divided it has been ever, probably even more divided than the civil war.
Because in the civil war both sides at least had some respect for the others' right to have different opinions, and mostly treated one another with honor. If the progressives of today fought a civil war against the South, they wouldn't accept a surrender, they'd want to exterminate everyone for being racist. They wouldn't want them back in the union, just take all their money and land and leave them to rot.
NOTHING holds America together anymore, not even force of military/police institutions. We're just waiting for that last thread to snap. This is the result of integration, and things never could have turned out differently.

THIS FUCKING SHIT IS A PASTA FROM MONTHS AGO

you stupid fuck just copy & pasted an old fucking LARP that led to nothing, changed the text a bit and added a Kim pic

this is probably one of the weakest attempts at LARP I´ve ever seen

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PASTA

shithead

>What China wants to do, and what they CAN do realistically at this point are very different things. Call me in 40-50 years and they might be ready for the big time.
American arrogance at its finest. American military really isn't that far advanced over anyone else. You either win with nukes or you don't win. And no matter you tech, America is more likely to break out in civil war than unify to fight against Chinese. Half your country would probably support China over Trump, as a matter of fact. And none of your American authorities would make them support Trump either, so they'd get away with it. They'd just hand America over to the Communist of Party of China rather than fight an actual war with them.

It really is shocking that people don't understand that this is the case. That America is already a lost cause as far as influencing global events via military force. All your niggers and tranny and faggot and feminazi soldiers will just refuse to fight for Trump and no one will make them or punish them. So there goes half your military right there.
This isn't some PC strategy war game where you just add up the stats on each side and roll some numbers and the higher roll wins. There are very important human factors here, and your humans will rebel and refuse to fight, while China's military is a unified nation fighting for supremacy of the world. You've already lost, America.

VT =

Virginia Tech

If the US gets involved in a war of aggression, I frankly don't give a shit, up until the point of a draft.

If, though, N. Korea is the aggressor, I'm more than willing to sign up for the Military.

I think Trump is a dumb PoS, and that my country is fucked up in a million ways, but I'm not going to allow foreign powers to openly attack up and brag about it on the world stage, opening us up to mainland invasions.

>America couldn't even beat just Vietnam guys.
We could've beat the vietnamese, the problem was that the vietnam war was a very unpopular war in the states, why do you think vietnam vets were treated like shit when they got home
>Can't beat sand people in the desert.
Middle eastern wars had a rocky start but we eventually kicked their asses
>It couldn't beat just Korea before
Except we did? we fought them all the way back to the Yalu river, which is why China even stepped in in the first place
>Sure as fuck can't beat Korea AND China.
As I've said before, We had WW2 tier weaponry back then, and the chinese are the masters of zerg rushing, and zerg rushing doesn't mean anything now that we control the sea and the air
>America has too many resources tied up in the middle east
the only reason we're still in the middle east is for peace keeping purposes, if a war with NK broke out we'd probably allocate all of our military assets to that
>But the biggest problem with the American military is it is a multicultural shitfest full of faggots and trannies and niggers and spics who'd rather shoot whitey than the chinks.
Trannies were banned from the military, the fags know that pretty much every other country on earth is either bans/kills homosexuality or is currently importing muslims, and niggers and spics aren't gonna betray the country that gives them welfare

So, like US politics?

You don't really know about America. Sure, you're blinded by what you see on the news. You think that amount of hatred is everywhere. It is, but that is hatred not directed at this country. If a plausible reason can be given and if China come sin on the norks side then we will turn our hate outward instead of on each other.

why you saying shit in august that could lead to war in November Mr NoKo