ANTIFA WATCH OUT

ANTIFA WATCH OUT

i'm sure that study was methodologically sound and would hold up to sincere scrutiny

Ain't that a good thing?
They won't have to deal with the bullshit of the women for 7 years more

>virgin shaming

Wooow

>losing virginity is a good thing

Fuck off Achmed, your goat already misses your micropenis

>DON'T REPLY TO SLIDE THREAD
DON'T REPLY TO SLIDE THREAD

Link to article and (((study))), I very much doubt the accuracy of this.

We know, Alt Right women are best women. Liberals are cum dumpster whores

>7 years later than national average
Pssh, at least the Alt-Right actually has sex
rather than watching their whale of a wife
take a nigger in the shitter

>when the soybois try to troll us

Vice is infamous for paying their writers so little that they'll make shit up. In the Montreal days they'd give theri writers the CD's they'd recieved from record companys to review - as pay (the writers also got about $40 bucks, but the CD regifting was supposed to be considered compensation).
And $40 buck for an article? lel, you can see why people just made shit up instead of doing proper research.

I'll concede Sup Forumssters are not the most apt at bedding women in large numbers, like 99.9% of the male population, but can we not pretend that liberals are Greek gods? They are the ugliest, stupidest, smelliest fucking faggots alive and you know it.

So alt right males lose their virginity at 17 instead of ten?

Now that you guys mentioned it, how's the divorce rate between Republicans and Democrats anyway?

>Vice

> Vice
> roastie cunt @ 100mpg of semen
I wonder why conservative men aren't so eager.

Almost as if we believe sex before marriage is immoral

You have done well

>Not realising this study is just a psyop designed to create doubt and attack morale

>26
wew I did at least 6 yrs better than the rest of you guys. feels good.

Damn, antifa members lose their virginity at 5?
Damn.

Right Wing males are far less likely to be molested by their fathers, so not very surprising I would say.

I assume the source can be posted. I also assume that this writer takes into account married or civil partnered people. The author is also discriminating against the disabled and assumed everyones gender

DUPLICATE THREAD
mods please ban this faggot

Is there a similar study for ANTIFA and the far life? It seems undeniable that their advocates much more obese and ugly then those on the conservative left.

Is there a similar study for ANTIFA and the far left? It seems undeniable that their advocates much more obese and ugly then those on the conservative left.

Is there a similar study for ANTIFA and the far left? Their members seem on average to be far more obese and gross then the conservative right.

Nice fake article faggot

>we

>losing virginity is good
Those who have sex outside of marriage will burn in eternal hellfire. Why would any intelligent person want to do that?

>the absolute state of the alt-right.

if this is true
>they finally managed to define alt-right to mean something other than anyone that disagrees with them
>they interviewed all of those people
>non alt-right males lose their virginity 7 years earlier, i lost mine at 15, but then again the left loves pedos
>the alt-right has the up-tight forces of impotent rage and the left are all over-sexed chads who dont care about anything
seems unlikely, but why would vice lie to me?

>they finally managed to define alt-right to mean something other than anyone that disagrees with them
"self-described", idiot. At least take a second to read the first two sentences before you shit on it.

I don't believe this.

The left is basically weak beta men, women without strong male role models, minorities and degenerates.

Alpha men are right wing.

Sage

So?

To be fair, Antifa is losing it to gay men.

>slut shaming is evil, have a gangbang girl!!
>shaming virgins is good tho, its a strong argument even in a political debate
american """"""morality"""""""

Antifa fag boys are taught to take a dick real young... what would you expect from the degenerate left?

It's good not to wait too long though. All that frustration and inferiority complex builds up, and before you know it you're siegheiling at a Richard Spencer meeting.

You can fuck women and not deal with their bullshit, and you can be an orbiter virgin and still deal with their bullshit.

>People with conservative views tend to behave more conservative

Imagine my shock.

4 lettered herb in all fields

>fucking like common dogs

>somehow makes you more valuable to society

really gets the noggin jogging OP

>Describe self as 'alt-right'

Fucking why?

>poll

>when some faggy website calls you a virgin as the hail mary argument just like a woman would

Anal virginity didn't count

Just read through the thread again. You people are aware this isn't a real article, correct? I thought that was made abundantly clear when 'self professed alt-right' was written.