Metoo movement is 100% a move for power

Metoo movement is 100% a move for power.

I'm confused at how people think like this. Like honestly say this crazy insane bullshit with a straight face. This sounds like the rambling of someone who has been lobotomized.

>any of the retards who have been accused of stuff
>making anything even vaguely resembling art

I don't fucking think so

Imagine all those poor people in africa who could have become genius pianists if they had access to a piano.

What about all the """""art""""" made by the women who only have careers because they sucked Harvey Weinstein's greasy kike dick?

Gets better. Be Racist and Sexist.

Why are westernized Asians so shit?

What about the straight, white, or conservative men pushed out by a (((hostile))) culture?

Whatever it is we should be pushing it 100%. It's taking leftist/SJW/LGTBQ BS to levels that shouldn't be possible. Society can't function under the weight of their insanity and now they are turning on each other. It was collapse if we keep pushing it and it might just bring down the Left with it.

Weinstein is the biggest name in Hollywood. He's the king maker. He's far more powerful than any director or movie star. He has personally done more financially and culturally for the Left than just about anyone in the nation. This take down of Hollywood (which I wonder if Bannon is fueling behind the scenes) has the potential to devastate the DNC. A huge amount of their donations come from Hollywood bundlers. By the way, the DNC is not only broke, they are millions in debt.

It'll probably take down people on the Right and some actual decent people will undoubtedly get hurt by false accusations but it doesn't matter. We should be pushing this with everything we've got from leftist sockpuppet accounts.

how can someone take this shit seriously?

Fucking hell does she plan to kill the comedian scene? Beacuse that's what happen if it filled with nogs, women and biggish women

revoke women's rights.

Why no one cared when Lena Dunham got exposed for molesting her underaged sister?

Asians are generally void of individual thought
American liberals got to them first
Figure out the rest

They might not kill you if you look at them funny, but Asians are certainly no domestic white allies

kek

Same reason (((Roman Polanski))) gets a pass. Laws and decency are for goyim. They sacrificed Harassin' Harvey so they could call him a (((white man))) abusing his position of power.

I actually want them to be the sole "creators" in hollywood. It will be the last nail in the coffin, nobody will watch their shit.
>fembusters

>women are equally competent to men
>women need preferential treatment to compete with men

>non-cis males somehow not having an impact on art
>being this retarded in current year

since when have faggots not had their semen encrusted noses poked firmly into the anus of various arts?

If we never saw it... How do we know that it was any good?

But women aren't funny u fucking slope

They are also at the top of the economic food chain in those dollar earned by race charts. Did they get there because of privilege or because of hard work(obviously). She really is just moronic.

>pedowood kicks out all child abusers
>also is used to kill careers of straight white actors
>holyweird gets weirder as tranny actors and shitskins move in
>history repeats itself
Art is degenerate.

>THIS IS OUR TIME YOUR FUCKFACES
I can't wait for yet another slew of 'art' by women/trannies that's all about women/trannies and how life is tough for women/trannies and cismen need to understand women/trannies.
They're fucking incapable of writing anything other than "have you considered MY feelings?"

we should ensure that the vacuum is not filled by them

make it clear that we dont want to swap rapey jews for retarded marxist ideologes

It was entirely predictable. They have run out of things to escalate in their spiral of virtue signaling. Now they have to be outraged by things they make up completely.

they work similar to pol,you dont know whos satire or legit so people say edgy shit and others say edgier shit to compete

we should infiltrate their safe spaces and start pushing wacky ideas such as "the fashion industry should be destroyed and all people have state sanctioned citizenry uniforms,why? for too long class has divided us but if we all dress the same we will be equal" sorta stuff lol

>she thinks trannies don't molest anyone
to be both this degenerate yet so innocent

The number of female comedians would skyrocket, however the number of funny female comedians would stay the same.

I like it. Smash heteronormative fashion.

The battle of feminity vs. masculinity is here, lads!

heres a call for art at my school if anyone wants to submit anything

>the feminist vaginadome
This again? Can't we get BEYOND vaginadome?

rare flag

>non-cisdude

Sounds degenerate, desu.

YASSSSS QUEEEEEEEENNNNN

MAKE MEN AFRAID AGAIN

"Art" top motherfucking kek right there.

It's the instability that soros wanted lulz

>Muh degenerate modern art
Brain damage.

you seriously think people would want to watch the garbage this thing claims we're "missing out" on ? let them win
they can be rulers of the ashes

>We didn't make art because you were hostile
>We didn't go into math and science because you were hostile
>We didn't invent or discover anything because you were hostile

The eternal state of women and minorities.

Glad this guy's on our side.

>WE ARE DEEPLY CONCERNED ABOUT ISLAMOPHOBIC BACKLASH AFTER TRUCK INCIDENT #2959602715
>MEN ARE SCARED OF BACKLASH?! GOOD!
Women were a fucking mistake.

Yes accuse innocent men of rape and destroy their lives. Everyone knows there's nothing more safe, neutered, and complacent than legions of dejected men with nothing left to lose.

Daily reminder that the only reason we haven't killed all women by now is because they have a vagina.

Gee I wonder why MGTOW is a thing

The perfect reply to these tweets:
>Honesty, I think part of the problem is for too long women haven't been afraid enough.
> In short: Make Women Afraid Again.

Jenny Yang sexually harassed me when I was underage/intern.

t. anonymous impossible to disprove allegation that will destroy her credibility and life.