Did you know that Israel Defence Force is the world's most Moral Army?

Did you know that Israel Defence Force is the world's most Moral Army?

Before you start calling me a JIDF (btw JIDF is a myth and people who thinks Israel "shills on this shitty site needs to tip their tinfoil hat)

Look at these facts !!

-IDF is the ONLY military in the world that
have dropped leaflets and actually calling the enemy on cellphones to warn them of
incomming strikes!!!
Why ? because Israel wants to save civilian life.

-IDF have actually NEVER started a war! Israel only defend itself against invaders and terrorists.
-Judeaism with it's MORAL standards higher than ANY other religion remains a main influence on its citizens and i say this as a non jew.

Mistakes happens and civilians die, but this happens in all wars.

Wake up guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ISRAEL AWESOME.

kys

I agree. I love Israel!

>Before you start calling me a JIDF (btw JIDF is a myth and people who thinks Israel "shills on this shitty site needs to tip their tinfoil hat)

stopped reading there

There are now FOUR fresh threads on pol about Israel military with kike girls in the op pic shilling hard.
What`s the deal, Shlomo?

That's a more interesting thread topic, user.

Perhaps the propaganda needs to flow because Israel is about to hit Lebanon.
They need support for a war of aggression.

All these Muh Israel threads suddenly.

I think it's to calm the plebs as Israel/KSA gear up for a go at Lebanon.

Digits will tell.

Yeah, stupid goy. If you believe in the JIDF (which is publicly visible and we've had people infiltrate/screen shot their operations) you're one stupid goy. Shill harder kike, your time is coming.

This is a JIDF thread.

nobody cares

it's same kike for past 3 years with SA proxy. sage and report.

My my my, who was posting these threads? Almost like a coordinated 3rd party effort! Just a cohencidence goy!

So moral goyim. Support us with your shekels and pray to our demon god molech!! Hail satan!!

>-IDF is the ONLY military in the world that
have dropped leaflets and actually calling the enemy on cellphones to warn them of
incomming strikes!!!
Why ? because Israel wants to save civilian life.

Of the Jews and their lies.jpg

That's the propaganda, here is the reality. Fuckin idiot

the moment murica decided not to be jewish puppet yer jewish ass will be handed over

WE WUZ MORAL!!

Hmmmm

She's got a pretty nice ass for a jew. Would smash n gas.

get fucked, shill. we see right through your bullshit

post more israeli grls tho

My my my Schlomo, you've been a naughty little kike.

>JIDF is a myth
great bait. even fucking wikipedia admits it exists for christ’s sake

Warning civilians is not a humanitarian act, it is one of the many rules of the Law of War. If your country do not respect them in armed conflict, you will be penalised by the international spheres.
They just follow the rules to preserve their shekels, that is all.
After that, if civilians are killed, it's just "bad luck" but they won't be penalised.

Dropping white phosphorus on civilians is not moral.

I mean, they are not even trying to hide at this point and kinda bad at shilling in general. Whoever pays them, should probably stop, since it is a waste of money.

I'm not sure if it's a JIDF thread or a high quality bait

Too bad the rest of thier forces aren't as moral as you claim

The goyim know. The cats out of the bag. It's only a matter of time. The internet ensures the information will continue to spread and soon your lies won't have any effect. What will you hooknosed little vipers do then?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. Inhale it for the 6 million, goy

They do have some top tier bantz for what it's worth

Pretty sure OP is doing a classic countershill by pretending to be a moderately talented JIDF shill. Stirrin up the goys

>I agree. I love Israel!
I'm not surprised. And here is a little almond activator for all of you legal residents in the land of the Trump.
How many (((Americans))) with Israeli/US dual citizenship volunteer for military service. And who do they volunteer to serve when they do?

Partially related

> something i picked up a minute ago

>Dhur butts Tisrael runs da world durhur!

>Did you know that Israel Defence Force is the world's most Moral Army?

Do you remember when the Rabbi's in the Israel Defense Force said it was OK for solders to rape Muslim women?

Throwing away the moral high ground + 30 billion US taxpayers dollars a year = modern Israel.

>Before you start calling me a JIDF (btw JIDF is a myth and people who thinks Israel "shills on this shitty site needs to tip their tinfoil hat)
>Look at these facts !!

I'd have to take a vicious beat down from her IDF Comrades because I'd tap 'Dat.

another

Israel is garbage and I'm cheering for Iran to nuke you 4 or 5 times.

The whole country can be your next oven.

Troll harder

in before rape

>Jews
>Moral
Pick one

There is nothing wrong in genocide of pukestinians. Keep going, Israel! One day subhuman napion of pukestinians finally die

>Israel Defence Force is the world's most Moral Army

Hi pragerJEW hows it going?

Looked for the original image because it looked very interesting, was not disappointed, thanks for sharing man.

JIDF is a myth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

How fucking stupid you think we are!

I like Israel.

Begone sandnigger.

The state of my country. We love Israel now? Goddammit, we need apartheid again. The only enemy to (((their))) plans in Africa. How do (((they))) always win and destroy things?

>Calling the enemy on cellphones to warn them
>Warning the enemy

>"O-Oy vey goyim, we're going to send air-strikes to your bases, get out!"

10/10 made me chuckle

tell me goy, what do you see in this picture?

>We love Israel now?

Your apartheid government did. The blacks and ANC have always been pro Palestinian and anti Israel. So no need to worry there Mutambo, you're all good!