Fucking Jewish Internet

>The Australian Government is completely fine with this miserable excuse of an "internet connection"
Why?

LOOK AT THIS!

Go to the pub then and stop whinging ya bloody poofta

>implying Australian Government gave a fuck
People voted for a cheap nbn and that's what we fucking got.

a 15mb down plan is like $200 here on nbn

They're on Rupert Murdoch's payroll to enable this shit. This always happens when something becomes a threat to Foxtel. How many people would stop subscribing to Foxtel if they had 1st world internet connection? This is why Australia will never have a proper internet infrastructure.

top kek, I get 100/100 mbit/s a month without any limitatons for about 20$

Feel bad for you.

um sweetie, different internet speeds for different tariffs have been a thing like.....for years.

>15 mbps on an evening for $130 a month
ADSL was better!

Our pollies don't want to make things better, they're all in it for the cushy pension after doing fuck all as a back bencher.
Any higher up pollies are in it for the pension and the ego.
Lobbyists wont fund people who want change for the better.

stop voting for poofters and you can build a real cable to san francisco

>beg the government to create a monopoly
>act shocked when you get a garbage service

>he's wasting it on Sup Forums

wtf?
Here in rural (I mean less populated) areas, not cities, we started using 4G, 100mbps upload/download for max 20 EUR. Everything is unlimited. They use same mobile networks, people here starting to forget what was DSLR. Two years and there's been only 1 hour without connection, because of maintenance.
Your plans clearly shows that there is monopoly in your country. Jews control you.
In cities you get everything the same but just for ~10 eur.
Good god...

I'm not convinced this is it.
Rupert must've have known Foxtel was a sinking ship and even if he didn't Netflix can manage on the shitty internet we already have.

Your Abbot/Turnbull gov'ts really fucked you over when they changed the technical specs of NBN, dropping it down from ~100/mbits to ~25/mbits because 'm-muh demand.' You always, always, *always* 'future-proof' your infrastructure when you're putting it down. It doesn't matter if costs a little more, internet services will then grow into the new speeds and it'll unlock new economic opportunities. Beyond that, the original plan should have been made unchangeable because it's grants consistency.

When did they start with this peak hour shit? I did my contract a year ago and there was no such thing back then.

it never has been a thing in france, you aussies are getting jewed

They started it on Friday.

>fucking government is importing 3rd worlders because they consistantly vote for big government policies
>wahhhh, something is inconvenient! government help!

eat shit faggot.

But is it only for new contracts or?

It's not a contract change. They're just accurately reporting speeds.

Absolutely disgusting

fast internet is botnet
they'll index your computer in a second

It all just reflects the low IQ nature of Australian consumers. Believe me we have A LOT of dumb cunts here and as far as i'm concerned they're right to charge such prices to stupid meat headed dumb cunts.

>paying for data amounts, a legit infinite supply item.

This is my biggest pet peeve in the world.

I pay for 8mb/s down and only get about 550kb/s, it's shocking. Fuck Sky Broadband, lads.

Since yesterday my speed has went from 25mb at night to 15mb maximum. It feels throttled. The speed has never been this low and I feel if I went under contract in one condition they should not be able to change it half way through.

I'm actually paying for 100/40 because my contact was transferred when I moved but the street I moved into apparently has to be upgraded according to Telstra it can't handle 100/40, a week ago they said "in 2-3 weeks it will be upgraded" after several complaints to them, but instead I've went from the 25mb I had since moving in to now having 15mb?

superior australian internet reporting in

>harness the power
bitch we have better internet in eastern europe

>tfw get speeds of 7megaBYTES per seconds 24/7 with unlimited data on WIRELESS

FTTN cucks BTFO

h-how

Lol same. If they'd upgrade the towers here I'd probably get 20-50

Phone that is

>h-how
don't be a city fag

LNP looks after our country folk

Surprisingly the "2-3 words countries" often have better internet than so called "1st worlders".

I live in a small village and I have unlimited 35 Mbps wifi for 12€ per month. Feels bad being Australian.

>premium is only 60

no wonder yall shitpost so much, you cant do anything else online

this nigga

>that download speed
I'm lucky if I get a tenth of that. Fucking over it.

...do you live in the literal middle of Australia far away from everything?