Reminder that if you are British and did not observe the two minute silence then you are an ungreatful traitor...

Reminder that if you are British and did not observe the two minute silence then you are an ungreatful traitor. People died en mass for you to have the same freedoms you enjoy today and the very least you can do is spare 2 mins of your worthless time for comemeration.

Also, I watched the rememberance ceremony on TV and there was not a single black face in either the armed forces or audience - despite London (where it was held) almost 50% foreign and brown people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McCDWYgVyps
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4xMd497OI
youtu.be/JL6OtxyZCOw
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
anglo-saxons.net/hwaet/?do=get&type=text&id=wdr
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bong
>Freedom

They died for nothing

They died so Muslims could rape their granddaughters and their grandsons could go to jail for critiquing a violent religion.

I think that's the bit that tears me up the most.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=McCDWYgVyps

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

Yeah because it was all worth it in the end wasn't it? Standing around drooling for two minutes thinking of fuck all because you weren't there. Meanwhile, Britain is a pawn for kikes and a playground for muzzies and any other fucker that fancies benefits. Stick your faux Ukip nationalism. It's benign, like right wing virtue signalling.

Hey now, without millions of expendable lives how were generals supposed to figure out charging a fortified position with machine guns and barbed wire while youre on open ground is a bad idea.

Plus it showed Churchill to be a blunder as a commander.

No, not nothing. They died protecting their brothers in arms.

As I said, ungrateful traitor. Literally is two minutes of doing nothing -yet you're somehow above it. You have neither respect nor discipline.

Believing in something and wanting others to do what is expected of them is not virtue signaling. I do not care about what people think of me on an anonymous board

They died for nothing.

>there was not a single black face in either the armed forces or audience

Honestly this is the greatest argument for white nationalism. When is there ever a non-white person seen showing support or empathy for the sacrifices of our ancestors? You look at any western nation and observe all the holidays and special events dedicated to the nation, its forefathers, its veterans, its sovereignty, etc. and all the people will be white. Just observing reality with an objective lens makes it very clear that white people are the only ones who really feel for and care about their homelands.

Why does it now look like some kind of happy parade in the streets ?

Is this new ?

Worse than nothing. They died to defend a system of economics that skims their taxes

>burger
>freedom
Implying our situation is any different. Until we can get rid of the Zionists and critical theory we're on stuck on the same sinking ship.

I thought the two minutes of silence was for the death of your freedoms.

I have to agree with You're just a spiteful bitch with no intrinsic value. If you can't take a few minutes out of your day to honor your country and its heritage how are you any better than the niggers and mudslimes you claim to hate?

Yes thanks Grandad now I can watch beautiful mixed race couples on Christmas adverts and get circumcised by the local Iman

>Provoke war against Germany TWICE
>Meddle in every countries affairs as you please even nobody fucking asked you to
>Cause death and destruction around the globe

>PROTUCT OUR FREDUM, REMUMBR POPPINS!!!!!!

You're missing the point. It's not about the details. It's a way for the people to express their love for their country, their pride in their heritage, and their love for their people. The fact that so many can't be bothered to take even a few minutes out of their day to love their country, and the fact that the few who do are all white, shows you where we are as a civilization.

>freedoms you have today

Pay your Telly license tax, lads! And bin that knife!

New generation of kids are edgy faggots who spit on war veterans because they think either they were racists or they were jew slaves. At least the SJWs don't try to present themselves as nationalists, though.

mashallah brother

Jokes on you, I'm always silent!

>tfw sitting alone in my room and forgot about it
I was silent, it counts, right?

Died for your freedom to be raped by muslims and to go to jail for illegal opinions

He's right. Remembrance day, and the wearing of poppies, has just turned into a huge display of faux nationalism. You can, genuinely, be seen as a social pariah if you do not, or refuse, to wear one.

>the UK and US lose 100 ppl in the war

muh never forget fallen heroes F

>axis lose 12 million

no one cries or cares

I salute you for your originality, boys.

>Standing around drooling for two minutes thinking of fuck all
That sounds like what you spend most of your time doing already...

The point isn't to think about nothing, it's to think about the sacrifices others made and show respect for those that died - regardless of the politics.

If people don't stop to remember the madness on all sides, the more likely we become to repeat it.

I will observe the silence out of respect for the soldiers lost in the Great War. The war itself was simply pointless.

>will
it was 48 minutes ago user

>People died en mass for you to have the same freedoms you enjoy today
What did all those people fight and die for?
Watch this and find out:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4xMd497OI

>Provoke war against Germany TWICE
Germany provoked the UK twice by invading it's continental allies, and on the second time after the British and French did everything to preserve peace. I don't agree with Britain's involvement in the 1st war but it wasn't an act of aggression that got us into it.

>Lose 100 ppl in the war
We lost 20,000 men on one day alone. It is not our fault that Germany, or Austria, do nothing to commemorate WW1.
This thread is about World War One.

I'm 19 myself and I don't think this shit qualifies as edgy, it's just civic duty. Of course many non-white kids my age would disagree with me, but I still think most Anglo Brits should be capable of honoring their ancestors regardless of age.

I observed the silence, for the honourable working class men (and women) that died because a bunch of inbred horse fucks wanted to play soldiers. What was it for? fuck all.
Nice digits btw

WW1 and WW2 were a mistake in hindsight. But they couldn't see the future. They did their duty to God, king, and nation and then were betrayed. They fought for the British Empire in the two most epic and glorious wars mankind has ever seen. They should be remembered as galant, chivalrous heroes till the end of time. WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.

If I did it on Friday is that alright?

That's why we remember them, because no one else will if we don't.

I'm sure your veterans aren't rolling in their graves, don't worry

>this

How? We tried to negotiate with Hitler and clearly warned him that we'll have to declare war if he invaded a Poland; he wanted to destabilise Europe and force Britain and France into a corner where they had to betray their allies or start a war: he wanted a war and he got one.

Our govt. tried to stop WWI too (Edward Grey) but the Austrians and Germans wanted a war, so it was impossible.

In fact, Germany and Austria started both world wars.

REMEMBER.

youtu.be/JL6OtxyZCOw

His magnum opus!

what did kek mean by this?

the freedom to have your country filled with muslims and other filth? gee thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do

Where now are the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the harp on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke of the deadwood burning,
Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

Always seemed to me like this was Tolkien's war poem.

So many people died for your freedom to have to pay for tv licences and show ID to but plastic butter knives snd have police conduct warrentless searches to confiscate your bike wheels and post em on twitter.

anglo-saxons.net/hwaet/?do=get&type=text&id=wdr

It was inspired by a famous Old English poem.

The thing is user, none of us have the right to tell anyone what our ancestors fought for. You and I, we were not there.

However, the cause of these wars are nothing but trash. But we cannot forget the men that died, no matter the cause.

These men were truly real European warriors. They fought and died alongside their brothers in the trenches, in the mud and drowned in the cold sea.

We must remember them, we must learn from them and realise that we, the European people shall not wage war against each other.

We shall wage war against the traitors, the invaders and the backstabbers in our ranks!

Army/mech infantry here - Legacy obliges

Aye, mate.

>Germany and Austria started both world wars
Russia started WW1 and Britain and France started WW2. They were both regional conflicts till they were turned into world wars by outsiders, and should've remained so just like when Putin moved tanks into eastern Ukraine. Do you think we should have gone to war with Russia to defend our ally Ukraine like the EU wanted? Or do you think that would've been a fucking stupid idea? What if Europeans had got involved against the UK in the Irish War of Independence. Do you think that would've been justified?

Also, consider the reasons for WW2, to defend Poland, as you say. Why didn't we also declare war against the USSR? They invaded Poland in September 1939 and occupied a larger area of territory than the Germans. No, the USSR became our allies, we conquered half of Europe for them, and gave up the whole of Poland to them without a whimper in 1945, despite the fact that we had nukes and they didn't.

>tyrannical, totalitarian official state ideology of violent world domination
>killed millions of people for their faith in camps
>mass producing offensive arms and mobilising millions of troops
>waging offensive wars of conquest against independent neighbouring countries
>invaded and occupied half of Poland in September 1939
>murdered tens of thousands of the Polish elite
>genocided entire ethnic populations from parts of Europe
>occupied half of Europe by 1945

This is a description of the USSR, the Allies. They were guilty of greater crimes than even the worst of what they accused the Germans of. Who were the good guys in WW2?

Russia didn't want war because they knew they'd lose. Germany forced them into war.

Germany started WWII. I don't know you can have the gall to blame Britain.

>Why didn't we go to war against the USSR
We would've but the yanks were commie-sympathisers and turned down Churchill's proposal to attack them whilst they were weak. We couldn't go to war against both the USSR and Germany, and knowing Germany's warmongering history, we would have to attack them first as they would attack us when we were about to finish off Russia.

Your explanation doesn't even sound plausible or make sense. How can you believe that? That is meme history. We didn't go to war with the USSR, because WW2 wasn't about Poland. It was about the Jews. The Jews wanted war against Germany. Their lobbyists in the UK and America paid our politicians to get what they wanted and used pilpul to persuade them and the public it was the right thing to do; the same lobbyists who brought America into WW1 in exchange for the Balfour Declaration. We didn't declare war against the USSR in 1945, because the Jews weren't interested in war with the USSR. The Jews, the people who have paid for and financed all our wars since the English Civil War - which they financed in exchange for Cromwell readmitting them to immigrate into England - and the French Revolution - which they also financed in exchange for emancipation by Napoleon - were already in control of the USSR.

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes Jewish forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

>Europa - The Last Battle
youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8

>Britain could have gone to war against the USSR and Germany
>Germany weren't warmongers who would have taken over the world given the opportunity
>Churchill didn't want to destroy the USSR after beating Germany with OP: Unthinkable

Nazi scum need to be tortured and hung.

>Meme history to cover my guilt for destroying Europe
Oh wow, I've never before seen a Brit posting this bullshit before. Truly this is a unique experience. Faux UKIP cucks like yourself deserve to have their throats slit. I wonder how long you'll continue to blame Germany for all your problems when your country isn't even English. Probably forever seeing how arrogant and self deluded Brits are.

They are. We're a disgrace to our ancestors. If they could've seen the absolute state of us, they wouldn't have set one foot on that beach

>Implying the old don't hate those subhumans

Really hate these retarded yanks commenting on shit they have no understanding of.

>He thinks I'm blaming Germany for all of Britain's problems

Classic Wehraboo tactic: blame your opponent for something they never said. I guess you took a page out of the Kraut's book.

I'm blaming Germany for starting both world wars, which they did.

Wrong, they died for nothing. They could have avoided intervening.
And there are so many productive things you can say in 2 minutes, organized silences are dumb. Nobody cares about these symbolic acts, except liberals and numales.

You do blame Germany for all your problems though.
>Blame your opponent for something they never said
Sorry but that seems more like a Black Propaganda technique that is typical for an Anglo
>Starting both world wars, which they did
W R O N G

Maybe the first one. Definitely not the second one.

Remembrance day has been soured for me by people's attempts to shoehorn in every single conflict since. It unnecessary muddles things, it ought to be about WW1 and WW1 alone.

Ive been hearing from the clever guys where i work how germans massacring poles is the reason for 11/11

I'd say you can probably include the second world war (i.e. the continuation of the European civil war after a brief interlude) actually.

I'm not a nazi my dude. You think the nazis had a monopoly on the JQ? Read Burke and Carlyle on the French Revolution. Being redpilled on the JQ has been a core feature of traditionalist conservatism since Burke invented it. Never mind that, it's been a part of European culture since the Roman Empire. I'm not unsympathetic towards Jews - though I'm not blind to the crimes some of their people committed in the 20th Century -, but nor am I towards the nazis.

Yeah nah

It's the same in America. Patriotic events are everwhelmingly attended by whites will a small minority of blacks, i.e. America's original population base. Post 1965 Hart-(((Cellar))) Act immigrants don't give a fuck about our country's heritage because it's not theirs.

>Austria v Serbia
Regional conflict.
>Russia declares war
WW1.

>Germany v Poland
Regional conflict.
>Britain and France declare war
WW2.

How are either of the world wars Germany's fault? I'm not saying they were innocent, but how have they been saddled with exclusive blame? That seems unfair.

Quick question, you can jewgle it if you need to, how many times did Hitler offer peace terms to the Brits?

Never forget the real victims in all this.

That includes not observing it, you fucking retard.

Personally, I believe the entire thing is passe.

Am I really expected to believe people will still be doing this shit centuries from now?

"And so, let us remember those who died in a war 200 years ago."

Like, who gives a fuck?

>freedoms
>UK

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Soon you will get 15 years in prison just for looking at this website you dense bong.

OP what do I do if I missed the silence because I was busy polishing my army boots to be ready for the parades tomorrow?

>Am I really expected to believe people will still be doing this shit centuries from now?
> "And so, let us remember those who died in a war 200 years ago."

> Like, who gives a fuck?
This attitude is why we'll probably be remembering a different war in 100 years instead

Learn from history or repeat it.

>freedoms
pic related
also 14....888 nice digits

The USSR wasn't weak after WW2 you mad man it was a full blown superpower which would've stomped the western allies and driven them in to the English channel had they tried anything.

USSR was on its knees and if it wasn't for USA helping the Soviets with rations they would have crumbled. The allies should have pushed the Communists further back east to Ukraine.

is swedish education american tier education?

what is rape??

america gave germany money