The total state of Berlin, "Young man" sexually abuses pony, child an babysitter forced to watch

A "young man" sexually abuses a pony in Görlitzer Park, a babysitter and a child have to watch everything. When the man recognises he is being watched, he flees. The mother of the chilöd is in shock "They [the babysitter and the child] had to watch how the pony is besing sexually abused" The babysitter is so traumatisd, she cant even speak about the incident. The man got caught, and police recorded is personal data. [Note, in Germany, scandalization is not really a crime] and let the young, Syrian man go soon afterwards.

src: focus.de/regional/berlin/tierquaelerei-in-berlin-junger-mann-missbraucht-pony-sexuell-babysitterin-und-kind-muessen-alles-mitansehen_id_7832758.html

So fellow Berliners, how does it feel living in a meme kalifat-tier state??

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4247444/fifteen-teens-treated-for-rabies-after-gang-rape-of-donkey-as-cops-urge-anybody-else-who-admired-the-beast-to-turn-themselves-in-to-avoid-disease-spreading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. Fuck horses and fuck white men (literally).

>Forced to watch.
>Young Syrian man.
Seems like everyone was in the wrong here.

This is okay. Let's not forget that they are from a war zone. Most of them are very likely traumatized and haven't been able to have any sexual contact in years. I can understand they have sexual urges built up inside them, and we cannot as a society blame them for this. I don't want them to assault our women, so this might actually be a safe outlet.

>Young Syrian BOY

The poor child just flew over from a war ravaged country and is trying to make peace with his new homeland. Sadly war has left a permanent mark on this baby

Is there proper documentation that this was a Syrian?

you sound like a definite nazi who can't recognize a "sexual emergency" because you aren't culturally sensitive. Mr. Tepper and the Deputized Negroes of Human Relations Council will deal with you...

I haven't had sexual contact in 33 year, yet I don't fuck animals.

i love how you guys always feel the need to use baby ponies for the pic when you make this thread. like if the pony was fully grown we wouldn't be offended enough

Actually i dont even get why focus mentions the nationality while all other media is concealing it. Since the origin of the "cuplirt" [Note: it is not really a crime in Berlin, not even a bad habit] is not in any relation with the act.

The state of common sense of a typical German.

"Der gebürtige Syrer erhielt eine Anzeige wegen Verstoßes gegen das Tierschutzgesetz und wegen "Erregung öffentlichen Ärgernisses durch sexuelle Handlungen"

Sames
What can we do?

>This is okay. Let's not forget that they are from a war zone. Most of them are very likely traumatized and haven't been able to have any sexual contact in years
I can't tell if you're joking or really this cucked. "let's let them torture and kill small animals too. It's a good outlet for them, and they won't do it to us then..."

kek
10/10 when joke
0/10 when true meaning

Good god maybe it's time you start

Can someone post that pic of the dead baby goat lying behind the dumpster?

>forced to watch
no offense germany but i'm a bit suspicious... they weren't forced to furiously masturbate aswell, by any chance?

We can only assume, but the babysitter is still too "traumatised" (read: turned on) to even talk about that incident...

Go back to /mlp/

Yeah actually, this photo was used by the media too. Also, i wasnt sure If the ordinary aphatetic Ameri-fat is offended by the rape of a fully-grown pony...

thesun.co.uk/news/4247444/fifteen-teens-treated-for-rabies-after-gang-rape-of-donkey-as-cops-urge-anybody-else-who-admired-the-beast-to-turn-themselves-in-to-avoid-disease-spreading/

Why is bestiality so popular among muslims?

Because their sick religion allows it. You can't eat the goat you fucked tho, but you -can- sell the meat to a neighbouring village.

They're inbred. It takes a few generations to resolve at least.

Have ponyfuckers gone too far?

Now this is German engineered bait

Because muslims are animals so they are naturally attracted to them

They are just trying to assimilate into German culture.

Bestiality is not a crime in Germany.
They literally have sex zoos. Syrian probably just made a mistake and was trying hard to fit into German culture

What a good Goy!!!

How "forced to watch"?

Were they locked in an area or did they have to watch and applaud because of some sort of cultrual sensitivity law and the Gestapo would come if they did not applause hard enough?