If this is the fashy-est male haircut,what's the female version?

If this is the fashy-est male haircut,what's the female version?

Bunny-tail.

always thought it would look something like this

Long hair in a braid down to their ass. Fashy haircuts are highly masculine and conservative. The female equivalent would be highly feminine.

>women smoking

Degenerate

Nah. That is when things are starting to get degenerate.

This is fine but she would have to put it in a bun tail to do any activity.

so just long and natural ? I'm trying to find something for me, but I have almost marylin monroe cut, and people think I'm a feminist

I agree, but it looks cool.

Braided and wrapped around their head.

>tfw Googled female haircut braid and it's all niggresses

Long and natural is always the best way to go. There's tons of creative braids, plats, tails, etc, that you could do with it, and men are instinctively attracted to long, flowing hair, because it signifies that the woman is well-kept and healthy.

smoking with elegance is patrician, you're probably thinking of some crackhead who hangs around dumpsters who enjoys cheap corner store cigarettes

Today that is the official "young buck looking for a hairy bear" look. They still wearing leather.

is good

will make you look like a spaz

this is a belgian designer that is still alive today and has spoken out against multi-culti, had controversies in the past over racism
our gen hugo boss

I thought that as well, it'll take me years to grow out my natural hair but for what it's worth, my hair doesnt represent my beliefs

Raf Simons?

They look like a man

Braids is the fashy haircut for women. We've already been over this.

most aryan female hair is long as it can be

get dat vril energy

loose braids if straight, however it natural falls if curly

This.
it's rare to see a girl like this nowadays

I think most people just assume all women are feminists at this point, honestly.

A similar thing happens to me, in that because I'm well educated everyone assumes I'm a hardcore liberal...it's bizarre. In reality I'm pretty close to full 1488.

Please be in London

yeah guys been in tonnes of drama that i thought was just sjw nonsense that are probably true

I understand you abslutely. And because I have to wear glasses somethimes, at my medium hair (look up the pic of me in my previous statement) people wanna recrute me all the time.

Nips are too big and her skin is too grey.

>smoking with elegance
*tips fedora*

>my hair doesnt represent my beliefs
This is true, and a lot of people forget it. I used to have well-kept, shoulder length hair (male), but cut it into a nicely proportioned 'fashy' haircut out of the sake of ease. It's not one's responsibility to advertise their political beliefs, but I must admit a certain righteousness swelling inside when I walk past liberal looking types.

Yeah but I imagine these things take time, not really that viable when you have to rush for a uni lecture or something in the morning

what are you even talking about? the guy has been pretty vocal about his anti-trump pro egalitarian stance, especially this year

This is not debatable.

This is very common in Sweden and Norway.

it;s sad that everytime I google this, niggers appear. Oh, and this propaganda.

The fact that one of Sup Forums's favorite nazis IS A FUCKING ACTOR speaks volumes about this place.

If you use the term "fashy" unironically, you should use a shotgun to do your hair

Which is ironic

Anything that isn't tumbler tier side shaved or any unnatural color

He is also jewish....

in 2014 and before he was the one being accused of racial discrimination in his shows, people said he said blacks werent good looking enough to model etc. hes probably been done up the arse enough that he has to be anti trump

This is the ideal Aryan femoid hairstyle.

So your hair is modelled after a whores?

>look up the pic of me in my previous statement

This is a joke, right?

No one would actually post a picture of themselves on Sup Forums, and that looks like an incredibly generic photograph.

I don't think that's what that means...

This is the best.
Wife is Danish, does her hair like that. Unless she's working, then it's in a pineapple...

Braiding is actually pretty quick when you know what you're doing. 5 min tops. Takes longer to style it to do "normal" things. Braids are actually more "lazy" if you don't do crazy stuff or tiny fish braids.

would/berry

>so just long and natural

Yes, I think so. Braids can also be powerful, although they can also come across as youth-seeking.

There is something immensely attractive about a woman who takes the time to look after herself.

>He is also jewish....

I wanted to say that but his wikipedia is not specific, and he seems too british to be jewish. any source for your claim?

pic related is probably why actual nazis aren't as popular around here.

kek

this, it's some straight up alt-kike speak, just saying 'fascist' is enough

Depends on how complex. They can put a small braid in on one side in 3 minutes, looks great.

It’s definitely braids for women.

>so just long and natural
Yes, long hair is symbolism of femininity, youth and fertility. Don't let those short haired feminists fool you.

Such low fucking effort dude

It's funny because any of these girls would stop using braids immediately if they found out nazis like them

>all this gay viking shit

Braids

Stunning

>you dont think
Fixed

Eugh, imagine the smell when they heil.

fuck off monkey

Twintails are facist approved.

No, idiot. Just asking a damn question

What a shame that women aren't made to do this anymore. They could use the competition, to instil a robust desire to not be whores.

Sad that this person probably got raped by some slav

someone post the farage pic

Long and natural are pretty decent. I'm not gay enough to know any specific style by name. I've heard it depends on a woman's face what fits her.

Just don't do a dyke cut.

These are great for special occasions when one wants to look really pretty.

Ayyyy

tits or GTFO

Braids.

My gf is about full 1488 and is about to get a pixie cut. Its what she likes and had for years. She grew it out to see. Saw. Didnt like. You do you.

Careful luv that's close to doxxable. No need to prove anything. You look great just grow it out and do what is sensible.

braiding is quicker and easier than getting your hair "did" with chemicals, extensions, etc. Strong independent women who don't need no man just don't do it because its not in their magazines.