Poles are subhu-

poland is rightful german cl-
youtu.be/ZOdRlNKCYMM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celts#Origins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Listen, nobody cares about Poland.
It maybe harsh. But it's the truth.

Poland to the Poles and Germany to the Germans... is that so hard to comprehend?
>map
I don't give a fuck, if you want to argue that way there were Germanic tribes living in modern Poland a millennium earlier.

Ja, that's why everyone loves to demand territorial concessions from us

>I don't give a fuck
that's good

Who does that besides some autists on Sup Forums?
It's you who demand billions of Euros in real life.

In real life you literally murdering your nation future so pay up and die already

Yes, you are.

We're only semi-independent again since 2 years, and we still haven't forgotten WW2, which was quite literally just yesterday historically. Of course we're going to demand War Reparations, that's just how it goes.

go back to your refugee camp memefag

I don't care. Nobody likes Poles and Poland.
It's the harsh truth.

>EU member
>Germanys bascily owns EU
>yfw you are allready annexed and germany is paying to build you up to displace you later as they intend the first place

and stfu about clay crap, clay in modern world is irelevant you want diverse and borders you want people to move you want economies to flurish and grow
In a centralized system it doesn't.only one point grows everything else laggs behind.
also my pole bro, we need to build wall for when western europe falls to muslims and the EU will pay for it

Yeah, give back the eastern provinces and pay reparations to the 12 million expelled Germans and their descendants and then we can talk about what we should pay you.

Does it make you feel good saying that to someone that you don’t know?

It doesn't. But that's the truth.

he is just jelly that you are future of white race, while he falls to jews multicultural propaganda

>posts a video in subhuman polake language
Fucking P*lish apes

WE WUZ ROMANIANZ NZ SHIEEEEET

> hey nice kingdom we're going to fucking ruin it by illegally invading it and breeding like rats then turn it into a war torn wasteland setting back progress hundreds of years before taking all your land based on some dubious territorial claims
You should give back eastern Germany and pay reparations to the millions of germanised, expelled and murdered Sorbs, Polabians, Pomeranians, Silesians, Prussians, an dPoles

What is this, Pavel?

Move on to your next goat Mustafa.

>be american
>spend your time in a basement telling people on the internet how much you don't care about them because you would get shot if you went outside

Try going a few centuries further back you dumb nigger. You cant make an excuse claiming the land is yours by being first when they were literally there before you, that's nigger tier logic

Do not dare talk to me you wh*toid subhuman

>being so asshurt that you know a historically false meme by heart

THIS

>Polans are East Slavic as well
You hate Russia? But Polan, you was the Russian all along!

neolithic europeans were there first
you're literally wewuzzing dirty "germanics"
you're just turkic mongols from the steppe

Ok, then shut up about Ukraine and Belarus being rightful Polish clay.

Yet I will.

Silarper at it again.

>you're literally wewuzzing dirty "germanics"
Look at the OP dumb amerinigger

neolithic europeans were there before germanics and slavs
die aryan dogs

they were not.

germanics run away from atilla in the 5th century and after leaving those lands free to taking so we colonized those lands.
that includes you.
you are slav you came from asia with us, russians and balkan boyz in 7th century when germcucks and anglos were scared for they lives running from gog and magog people

>Czechs are Turkic Mongols from the steppe
What would make you say stupid shit like that?

you lost the war you started you faggot.
we got lands from stalin after you lost it
and you still owe us for invading us faggot

aryans are turkic khazars

So you're saying the winner decides what happens. Fair enough. Come at us and defeat us then if you want money.

Archaeological and Genetic research has completely disproved the theory that Slavs only migrated to Central Europe in the 4th & 5th centuries. The expansion of archaeology fervently commenced after the partitions of Poland, and the leaders of the occupying countries waited anxiously for results that confirmed their political conception which was supposed to point out that Germanic peoples were the older, more developed people, and that all our land was originally Germanic. Later Dofly Hitler expanded upon this conception and simply divided the races of the world into the Superior Humans and Subhumans. The irony is the bearers of the R1A genes were in fact, the Aryan people. All the "research" the Germans did to try and force the claim that Polish land was ancestrally German only proved the complete opposite.

pic

nah we will just wait for sandniggers to do it
there's no hurry

R1a is just a mutation, it doesn't say anything about your race.
There are numerically more pajeets with R1a mutation than there are all slavs combined. Does that make them aryans now?
Slavs are so fucking stupid and clueless.

>implying just because the Nazis liked to LARP Germans or Czechs have much to do with actual Indo-Iranian Aryans
Good, then you can shut the fuck up about it

>r1a and r1b haplogroups dont real
WE
WUZ
ORIGINAL
EUROPEANS
you're pathetic

>Does that make them aryans now?
Fucking kek. Learn what Aryan means and where the word comes from

>strong remnants of germanic DNA in "Polish lands" exists to this day

what is your point

-ay

I know what it means in every sense of the word, but by most peoples' standards here Indians are not considered "white" in the closest sense, so let alone "aryan".

People don't understand that R1a mutation is practically meaningless for race, it doesn't say how mixed you are, or how and what you were selected for.

>germanic tribes settled for thousands of years in what is today germany, france, poland etc
>fake slav fleeing the mongols arrived
>allowed to settle
>somehow clay becomes rightful polish

Go home mongol rape baby,

>Good, then you can shut the fuck up about it

as long as you stop telling people what to do and act like a superior while only thing you do since creation of official german nation is losing land becouse of your chimpouts

>germanic EXPANSION
Key word right there. Originally studies on the origin of the Slavic people were based on basic archaeology and translated Greco-Roman texts. The problem is that both of these areas are massively based on interpretation, as for the major fact that the Romans generalised and called every single group of tribal people north of the alps "Germanians". However dug up sites in Poland yielded results that could only be attributed to much earlier cultures having NOTHING to do with the so-called "germanic" peoples.

salty albanian detected

Your pulled out of the ass opinion does not matter here Mountain Jew.

you were fleeing in 5th century, we came around 6th-7th century and mongols came around XIII century

are you retarded or just german?

You are just clueless and posting dumb and wrong shit without knowing anything.

Slavs are subhumans, R1a or not, just like pajeets are subhumans, too. No genetic study or lash out will change this fact and stop us from purging you.

Wrong. As i have shown and stated already there's no link between them.

this is what the average slav looks like

very "aryan"

you are purgin yourself right now faggot

This is what the average Albanian Swiss looks like.

here is one with more makeup, still looks cheap and ugly

in what world do these women count as "aryan" LMAO

holy shit, WE WUZ ARYAN, HITLER BTFO

Stop dumping your folder reposts you mestizo rape baby cuck

I'm making sure the racial reality doesn't go unnoticed you slavic shitter.

I might add that Poles are the true heirs of the Prussian Empire.

This is what the pinnacle of humanity looks like. Notice that's just a regular police officer, not a super model or anybody with shit loads of professional makeup/help/fame.

Slavs can't produce this, this is QUALITY > QUANTITY.

Poland is rightful Russian clay, in turn.

This is nordic, slavs can't produce this. Never could, never will be able to.

Why are you showing a picture of a Slavic woman as part of your non existent argument?

slavs are "white"

Show me one slavic woman who is 100% unreduced aurignacoid nordic and I'll paypal you 1000 Euros.

You both suck.

>kosovo shiqptar posting "nord"beauty
How about that?

Yeah, I googled the Celts and they were there before everybody else, it seems.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celts#Origins

Here is another slavic "aryan" specimen. R1a masterrace!

Slavic "masterrace"!!!

0 tits. nice quality faggot

some regular girl. looks like the main character in "park and recreation"

some old hag with oriental tatoo... yea typical nordic

WE WUZ

"Every nation has its time under the God's sun. And tilia blooms, when oak had already died long ago."

Poland has it figured out. Die Commie Scum.

No, main character in parks and rec is not unreduced nordic.

And she is leptosomic aka greedy body type, something slavs don't have since they are all reduced farmer types.

Slavs can't produce leptosomic unreduced aurignacoids, they are mongrels.

>"Every nation has its time under the God's sun. And tilia blooms, when oak had already died long ago."
Doesn't that make the case of migrating and decaying peoples? That Slavs merely acquired the lands after other peoples had died or migrated out of the land? Kind of counter-intuitive.

Slavs are racially and mentally inferior, that's why they never could conquer other people or new lands. Their only role in history is that of the conquered.

>100% unreduced aurignacoid nordic
You mean a woman who possess square jaw? We are lucky enough to not have this type of women here.

you are wrong, square jaws are a cromagnoid freature and exclusively found in unreduced and reduced cromagnoids

it's just that reduced cromagnoid women have rounded faces (same as reduced cromagnoid men but women more so because they have more body fat)

>there were Germanic tribes living in modern Poland
Nope. The genetic makeup of this lands is the same for thousands of years.

Jesus fucking christ, subhuman albanian pig. How big is your folder of cherrypicked x nationality men/women? Your mom's anal gape makes your life so easy, spending all your time in a cave derailing threads and topics with copypasted autism. This is some kind of superiority/inferiority complex on a level i have never seen before.

>What is the Russian empire

Ofc it's a superiority complex, because we are actually superior to you.

Hitler knew it, and we still do. Know your place you slavic subhumans.