You guys know that the black sun represents the New World Order, right...

You guys know that the black sun represents the New World Order, right? You guys know that this is the symbol of those pedophile satanic jews that eat babies and want to turn us into dumb niggers and enslave us, right? You guys are aware that in the occult the Sun represents enlightenment, life, consciousness and everything good and that a blackened sun is the reverse of that? Right?

oof

Someone asked me to join but I can't, there's something about it I can't trust but don't want to delve into why. Learning that Talmud priests started all Abrahamic religions is bad enough to know

Gib proof, black sun gvng gvng

Two ravens are above you,
they will show you the final way
across the river and over the mountain,
into the ardent awaited land...

A standard. Two snakes coming together over a black sun

Hail Satan! LORD SATAN IS THE TRUE GOD!!!!!

Hail the NWO!

So what you're saying is its wrong to culturally appropriate a symbol and fuck it up for whoever had it before? Very progressive of you

Nah i didn't really
Isn't 12 supposed to be a good number - (alls well in heaven? / jupiters number)

people seem to don't like saturn here either lol (the black/yellow swords? / age of saturn tho?)

don't worry about it OP is full of shit as usual. Its a floor design in an eastern european castle that the nazis thought was cool looking and people memed it into some complicated bullshit after the war, and now OP has linked it to pedophiles because that's the tinfoil word of the day

the NWO is a good think if i happen to agree with its policies though

did they offer you money to?

This desu, using this symbol is retarded and devoid of self awareness, it's been used by dark occult practitioners for ages and is extremely satanic

This makes sense to me. Seems only Lavenda and the type spread this. Unfortunately faggot larpers pick up on it and perpetuate it.

I really doubt that, but do you have any sources for this dubious claim?