Went to my girlfriend’s friend’s housewarming party last night

>went to my girlfriend’s friend’s housewarming party last night
>her friend is a poo
>my gf makes me promise to not drop any poo jokes
>immediately upon entering my gf says SO SHOULD WE TAKE OFF OUR SHOES LOL

Who’s the real racist here? How do liberals not realize that their pandering is inherently racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

mochimachine.org/wasteland/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>racist

What the fuck does this even mean anymore? There are differences in the races, pointing this out isn't racist. Assuming that her poo in the loo friend observes the cultural norms of her people isn't racist either. Trying to defeat this shit by acting more self-righteous isn't going to work.

That's a respectful thing to ask someone of any race though

Thats just being polite you mong, only savages wear shoes inside

what? Americans really don't take off their shoes when they enter a house?

>SO SHOULD WE TAKE OFF OUR SHOES
Yes!
Don't you do that regardless?

>jersey
Is that you, Mark? Because Jersey Mark sure knows his shit about being inside LOL!

Poo
In
Shoe

Fucking lol, he never actually got charged though because you can get away with shit when you have autism. Hes not allowed on Sup Forums until he moves out of his parents so i doubt you will be seeing him anytime soon

no, we've been over this. many of us do have indoor shoes though.

>americans wear their shoes in the shower

Bullshit

It's a great way to wash your shoes without having them shrink too much.

>swede gets wet feet

Disgusting

>Americans normally wear shoes inside

I take off shoes inside, I don't get it

Always thought that was a meme

but going in bare feet is cold

look at american television, they always have shoes on, except if it's a Nickelodeon production.

It's real.

We take our shoes off but sometimes younger people will leave them on for parties. This is usually because niggers inevitably show up relative to the number of people the host has invited.

>Should we take off our shoes?
Translates to:
>I don’t know how many people you invited and if it’s a lot nogs will eventually find their way in here and steal everything that isn’t bolted down.

Me too. I don't understand why you would not...

It depends, most of our parties involve cooking foot in backyard or something outside and nobody wants to take their shoes on and off to go into the yard and back into the house.

no, our country is clean enough to keep your shoes on

this

Its its a get together of a smaller number of people 2-8 lets say, and theres no outdoor element, then chances are shoes get taken off for comfy.

I always take my shoes off and I live in Jew York what hell hole part of the country do you live in?

>wearing shoes indoors
sort yourselves out

What a creative way to start an "Americans wear shoes in the house" thread.

>except if it's a Nickelodeon production
my sides.

>Have shoes on inside your house

What's wrong with the states?
You are fucking animals.

Our shoes are mostly clean. It's harder for us to reach our feet to tie and untie our shoes 20 times a day.

I'm white and I've always taken my shoes off when enterting a house, whether mine or someone else's

you sound like such a degenerate, you even post a n*gger meme to prove how much you love BBC
your gf is probably cucking you with her indian friend

>Always thought this was a meme
>Americans really do wear their shoes inside

Absolutely haram

>am*ricans have shoes indoor
May as well lay a log of shit on the floor and stomp it in order to spread it all over the place.

Wearing shoes indoors in savage. It traipses in shit and foulness from the street.

I where shoes inside: it's just easier.

Gotta make sure you don't slip and fall. Shoes offer better traction.

Why would you get shit on your feet? We have toilets, Pajeet.

We Americans use cars to get everywhere. We dont walk around and take buses and shit.

>everything that isn’t bolted down.
Even if it is, they'll steal it, including a fucking toilet seat.

>he doesn't wear shoes to bed

San Diego has big problems with Hep from homeless poop.

Because 9/10 times you've stepped in something worse than shit when you've been outside. Take your dirty shoes off you mutt.

>leaving your shoes on indoors
Do you even like clean floors?

>What the fuck does this even mean anymore?
It means absolutely nothing anymore.

It's not easy for us to bend over and untie our shoes all the time. What the hell could we step in? The sidewalks are clean.

This, except i cook food

We call those slippers, user.

Liberals are in constant competition with each other about pandering to minorities and therefore being the least racist.

Being so conscious of there behavior 24/7 and over-analyzing how "a typical person of color" will react to they say, they are actually by accident generalizing the behavior of minorities. Therefore they pre-judge, racial profile and hence they are racist without even knowing

i believe this

socks in the shower are the best.

Things quintessentially american
-wearing shoes indoors
-mutilating penises of your sons
-being overweight

muh poop map
mochimachine.org/wasteland/

These aren't slippers, retard.

>not wearing indoor Nikes.

Why is europe so dumb?

People still wear crocs?

I thought those were a 1999/2000 fad.

>Swede cucks go in the shower barefoot

No , We wash our floors .

Owning property

>he DOESN'T wear his shoes in the shower
Who's the weirdo now, Sven???

Idk what they're named. Everyone calls them indoor shoes here. The best thing about them is that you don't have to bend all the way over to get them off, and you can clean them with a water hose. It feels good when your doggo licks them and you feel a little bit of his tongue through the holes.

Until Eminent Domain takes it away
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain

They're called crocs here in the US. They're mainly worn by jocks and sluts.

I wear socks indoors. Wearing shoes inside your own home is barbaric.

in my country, its normal for people to wear shoes

What kind of bullshit state do you live in

>he doesnt put his shoes in the fridge

Do you use public showers barefoot? You really trust every single person to not have some sort of foot fungus?

>He doesn't keep his jeans in the freezer

your burger feet must stink to high heaven that's why you're afraid to take them off. You guys are despicable.

>wearing crocs instead of the true american indoor shoes

Fungus can't grow in the shower, dumbass.

I'm not a faggot.

What kind of animal wears shoes in home?

>Jocks and sluts where crocs
In Europe it is for unfashionable trailer trash to wear on holidays.

Almost never take off my shoes. On the rare occasion I am asked to I get salty.

What you don't want my filthy peasant feet on your shitty carpet? Fuck you and fuck your carpet.

>wears crocs
>not a faggot

my sides
also fungus grows very well in showers

Moccasins are the fucking bomb, combine them with pajamas (top and bottom) and a bathrobe and you've got maximum coziness on cold mornings

Crocs kinda are slippers, based on the open back design.

Hey I used them as indoor shoes too for the longest time they're great. But no one here wants to be caught wearing em in public.

>not warming your loafers in the oven

so then assuming they shit in the street isnt racist either? made me think

I get it: digging poo out of sneaker soles is more disgusting and time-consuming than washing your feet in the river

It's not racist, it's a fair assumption given the available statistics.

so if we have to takes our shoes off like them, we can shit in their house on the floor, right? I think i see how to stop being racist now, thanks.

>implying the entirety of American posters live in mega cities
You don't realize how big murrica is mane.
San Diego is literally 36 hours worth of driving for me.

You're a retarded, the shower is prime fungus growing area. It's humid and warm and dark. And if someone has a foot fungus then wahmshes their feet that fungus gets all over the floor of the shower. Into the little cracks of the caulk and grout, or just sitting on the floor if it was recently. It's kind of a huge problem in college dorms and gym showers but I guess you wouldn't have ever gone to either of those

Indians don't take their shoes off in their house, Japs do that.
Or do they?

-Not washing their arse after a shit.

In most states it's something you wear when you go to a water park or public pool or when you're a trashy retard. Wearing them in your private property is weird but acceptable only because he isn't in public

They don't shit on the floor of their homes. They shit in the streets. How new are you?

Depends on the house, host and environment.
There are areas of the house you don't wear outdoor sandals.
Many have indoor sandals and outside footwear

OPs story is fake if you're right

Oh whoops. What about in a bucket in the house and you just take the poop outside later? Does that happen to be a norm there?

I think it is regional. I work from home. Literally the only time I wear shoes is when I (rarely) leave the house. This was normal in Tennessee.

I didn't start getting weird looks/comments about being barefoot at home until I moved to California.

Do Americans wear shoes during sex?

>SO SHOULD WE TAKE OFF OUR SHOES LOL
Isn't it basic hyginese?

yes you get better grip

hygiene