Feminists are Actively Trying to ShortStop SEXBOT Technology

>Sex with robots will be ‘the norm’ in 50 years, say experts. Men are considering the prospect with curiosity and a sense of humour.

> But academics and feminists are terrified and calling for them to be banned.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/16/sexbots-why-women-should-panic/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7JPB7mDnbA
youtube.com/watch?v=IrrADTN-dvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=w7JPB7mDnbA

Popp knows, anons. Popp knows.

I never thought I'd see the day that this meme became reality

They need a good wake-up call

Feminists are going absolute batshit in their call for men to be denied sexbots.

>Of course, no one is demanding that they give up their vibrators

Who wouldn't want a beautiful sex robot who happens to be cheerily multi-functional?

Frankly if scientists can get a good realistic sex robot to be the price of a car or thereabouts, then men will suddenly ignore biological pussy.

She cooks.

She cleans the toilets.

She recharges in a closet for a couple of hours while you are at work (battery tech is getting more and more amazing).

She will wash your car in your front yard, to the envy of all neighbor men.

And, really, imagine fucking a sexbot much like pic related every night.

All she wants to do is please you and then give you a relaxing massage (and only about half of the women I have ever dated could give a decent massage, or wanted to -- though they loved to get one).

Or a good hot bath where she washes your back and then hits all the fun spots with a glee indistinguishable from any other girlfriend you ever had. And better than most.

She can come programmed with audiobooks, too, for when you want to lay there in post-coital darkness and bliss and read a book.

AND SHE NEVER GETS TIRED!

I want my Joi!!

Heaven.

when will we be getting these PSAs?
youtube.com/watch?v=IrrADTN-dvg

Banning sex bots is an affront to personal freedoms. Period.

I'm an 'academic', and I very much want them.

>tfw when you realized Luv said "i hope you enjoyed our product" to Joi not to K

>unfaithful trash will die out in your lifetime

I don't see the problem really. These feminists are so sexually frustrated. Why not just make male sex bots too? Sounds like fun.

>Feminists today are driving up demand for sexbots more than than yesterday.
Preemptively outlawing it into a taboo would be the best case scenario desu.

it was never about sex with feminism, it was about control. the loss of control is what's pissing them off.

Why arent the DOJs antitrust division and the FTC prosecuting femenists for trying to monopolize pussy.

Clearly we need to break up Big Pussy.

Kek

To men, sex generally isn't about control. To women it is. Since they're so useless at everything except being a home maker, they need to control men to get ahead.

Same here man.

Finally, my anime harem will be real.

>2015/09/16/

does it cum money and attention? if not, they dont want it

These sex "robots" are shit. No one except the extremely lonely and pathetic would buy one.

And it will remain that way until the technology gets WAY better than it is now. But once these sex robots reach a point that normal people are interested in them, then they will be found to have "rights" and you won't be allowed to fuck them anymore.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Spread the word.

Women, especially feminists, aren't happy unless they can get a) attention and b) make someone unhappy and spoil their fun. Since robots just do what you tell them anyway, this is very frustrating for women, as they also constantly overanalyze others' behavior, and with a robot, it's pointless, it's just a program.
Also, just like some men want lookers as a sort of trophy, women aim to get a man with status.
So, to simplify, men's desires are more simple and rather constant, and thus more easily satisfied by a robot, whereas women's desires are more socially complicated and thus harder to satisfy by a bot.

Men will be ecstatic (literally) and women mostly miserable, which is a good thing, because it's probably their last chance to redeem themselves by having to compete with robots that are more female than they are. Western women do urgently need to be taken down a few notches.

I will have three of them, gaining a shit ton of weight. I will moisten and lubricate my swollen gut to diminsh the stretch marks as I am fed chicken tenders on demand by my trio of sex robot slaves

kek satire

Reminder that sexbots (male) were first conceived by women.
>zettai kareshi
Reminder that women rate 90% of men as "below average".
The age of husbandos has arrived. 3d piggus can die alone. i can has husbando irl nao. Fujoshit is becoming more profitable than male market... The japanese will deliver us to dreams.

This

That article is all "blah blah blah. I hate women. I'm gay btw."

Fuck Milo and fuck people who fall for his retarded rhetoric.

Finally white betas will leave all girls alone and Tyrone will get even those nice shy faithful QTs. White race will be gone overnight and they will even pay for going extinct and thank us.

Faggots, don't fall for jewish tricks.

This times infinity

>Jews want to run out of slaves
When will this meme end

>White race will be gone overnight

And nothing of value was lost.

>women's literal only redeeming quality in life is being replaced by robots
>they might actually have to be good people now

Kek

Are sex dolls fully legal right now in the States, particularly in the northeastern blue states? There’s a lot of decent looking ones that you can buy on ebay and amazon for like $600 that are 4.5 ft tall and have tits the size of grapefruits. As you pay more, they start to have auto-warming, vibrating, and self-lubricating features as well o.o

Somone tell them they are retarded,there will be male bots that will finally fuck their disgusting vagina.

I don't like the way this guy talks.
It's just too fucking hokey/cheesy for me.

>Fujoshit is becoming more profitable than male market

I better start making a list of husbando-bots I want to save up for.

Women voted for prohibition to cover their asses when they chose shitty men and didn't want to take responsibility for their poor decisions. They will try to use their votes to do everything they can to kill the production of usable and good sex robots. They will try to pass laws to limit their facial and body features, communication and other functions etc. Basically do everything they can to keep them shitty. It will be a reactionary and emotionally failed attempt at trying to stay relevant and desirable after the cancer of feminism that is driving men to even consider a sex robot as preferential to a real woman.

>The American Dream

Fuck yes. I don't care for robot sex, but I suppose pussy will be cheaper and easier to get. The reign of terror nears its end...

>Object
>Having rights
topkek m8, they'll just top building them.

wait a minute, so feminist women are against gay men?

Women want to milk men for resources too, which they do through both relationships and the government. Sexbots would potentially make doing the former harder.

I can understand this logic based on the idea that ALL men would rather fuck a robot. But in reality, I'm sure most robosexuals understand that they are in a tiny minority & there will never be enough guys shunning women for robots to ever make an impact on society

Fuck off kike.
Real women have a beautiful soul and consciousness. That's what we love above all.

You missed the important part: most women would live at a much lower standard if they couldn't bargain with their pussies. A woman's success is the degree to which she can control important men. Take that away, what is left? A mangled, underdeveloped version of a man. She cannot compete as a peer. She would have to submit again, like she had to do before big government took over.

Like I would get a "faithful" QT that's into Tyrones instead a squad of robo waifus that are programed to hate them.
Don't you get it? Robowaifus + artificial wombs + money you saved for not getting roastie'd = perfect children

>not having a reverse harem
Pleb. I welcome the age of husbandobots!

The Roasti fears the Bot

Roasties a hundred years in the future MAYBE

This. Highly underrated. All Leftist policy, but especially feminism is about control and only control. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll be woke

> But academics and feminists are terrified and calling for them to be banned.

Nice try but no sweeties it's not going to happen.

There's simply too much money to be made from this to stop it happening despite all the screeching from roasties and feminists and at the end of the day nothing gets in the way of massive profit. I don't even want a sexbot or see the appeal as a replacement but they need to hurry the fuck up and happen because the effect on society is going to be comfy AF when all the special protections, rights and privileges shit women have cheated men out of over the past 60 years turn to dust in a matter of a few years and leave them with nothing.

No sweetie, there's not going to be a patriarchy again, it's going to be something much better than that and totally new - total obsolescence for women.

Sexbots and artificial womb technology, are going to offer men an alternative to biological women, by competing with them for the two things women have a monopoly on, female companionship and biological reproduction.

kek

This is going to be a hard pill to sallow when it happens. Same with artificial wombs.