What are some right wing symbols you can wear without being attacked by zombie liberals?

What are some right wing symbols you can wear without being attacked by zombie liberals?

Brazilian sigma, the ukrainian azov batallion...

Why would you want to openly wear right wing symbols, but not get attacked by "zombie-liberals"?

That's like going to a brothel but entering through the backdoor so no one sees you entering because you are ashamed

Well just you should know that walking around in Swastika is not exactly legal for us Europeans.

What are the odds of catching herpes at one of your legal brothels?

Considering they'll attack you for having certain haircuts- none.

>using a memeflag

a gun

Edelweiss badge

Your white wife and your white children.

None. They are morons so not being a collosal faggot is a white power symbol for these idiots. They call Jews and Mexicans Nazis for not agreeing with them.

Valknut or Odal rune
I wear both and nobody knows what they mean but they think its cool

fpbp
do bitch lasagna

Damn, that is a good one.

but he said without being attacked by zombie liberals

>if you use right-wing symbols you can not expect liberal lefties not to attack you,

what you have to do is defend yourself with arguments and logic

>they think its cool
kek no they don't

I guess we are all well aware of that, but not exactly what I meant.
I meant that there is no reason to pubilcly show your rather controvers political stance, it just leads to unwanted hassle, there is no real advantage.

Quite low i'd presume due to strict health regulations.
Would never have intercourse with a prostitute without a condom anyway.

Azov bataillon is very fashy, anybody that is not retarded would recognize that it's a nazi style logo.

I think there should be some retro clothing movement towards like upper class 1940s to early 60s outfits. Traditional classy, not degenerate.

I was noticing in the mall the "sameness" and "plain-ness" of modern fashion. Very dystopian commie look. Sad.

This hesitance and meekness is why you guys are cucked.

tucking in your shirt is half the battle

A crucifix, brother

You'll be meme flag too in 5 years Korean Canyon.

This must have been at Countryfest. God bless Wisconsin.

I’m subtle. I purposely planted all landscaping in my yard that blooms white flowers. The house is a brick house with all white trim.

Coming from an American that statement is rather ironic.
This "hesitance and meekness" is what doesn't get you beaten up or else.
You wouldn't walk around a black neighbourhood with a sign showing extremely racist symbols or slogans, e.g. "White Power" ect.
If you are not in the majority with your views or hold significant political power, then showing your stance is moronic in any case. But why am I even trying to argue with a 56% mongrel.

this