There is nothing wrong with this. Leave Steven be

There is nothing wrong with this. Leave Steven be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i86M4zj_Kec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK

What they wont tell you is she did it and she liked it.

Words are not assault.

Who wouldn't?

Seagal the man

>being an ass guy

no, my hero ;_;

>Seagal lured her into his trailer for a "costume change" and later propositioned her over the phone, saying, "You are not comfortable sitting on my face for an hour?"
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS

Secret forbidden aikido tongue of death moves.

Seagal was accused of this shit constantly, not like he cares.

Is it just noise to muddy the waters in propaganda wars or is there a reason to target Steven Seagal?

Having women sit on your face is top tier alpha male status. My girlfriend sits on my face all the time. I tell her to spread her ass cheeks as wide as possible so I can make out with her gaping asshole. Makes me cum diamonds.

The Absolute Madman!

Moustache ride

The Romans thought of actors to be lowly degenerates on par with prostitutes for good reason.

I first read "shit on his face" and I liked my version better

No, fuck hollyjew. These professional clowns have been spouting feminist, multicultural, pro gay shit from their protected ivory towers for years. This shit coming back to bite them is rekindling my belief in god.

Sure, in a sane world this would just be laughed off as a guy being a pig. But rampant feminism has turned even looking at a girl Into rape charges, and it's THESE fuckers fault.

who's even going to be left at this point?

pretty sure eric idle recorded a song called "Sit on my face"

You know nothing of Steven Seagal and what he has done for our movement. Ignorant pleb

based

nobody if it comes down to said lewd thing want sex. women openly desire for men to be aggressive to get laid. but only if your one she secretly desires. If not harrasment.

>Hold on sec, this actress has no place to sit, what will we ever do?! Just sit on muh face baby.
...several decades later
>Steven was a perv
Women, right guys?!

Delete this

They're gonna try to make hitting on a woman illegal next.

Now that's a request only a true man makes. WTF is with all this cucky c.c..can I please masturbate while you watch 'cuz of course I already know you don't want to touch or go out with my ugly fat bald loser ass, but if you could just watch?

>Accused of telling

What

To be fair this was a common insult then, like "suck it". I don't think he has to worry, there are bigger tastier fish in the frying pan at the moment.

Nice mom jeans.

MANDATORY viewing for all ITT:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dax_tnZRExc

Literally /ourguy/

WTF I love Steven Seagal now

alpha as fuck

#AZZEATINSZN

Funny how Louis CK is getting more shit for not even getting laid than Seagal is getting for being alpha as fuck.

Bad shits gonna happen if they do that lol. They'll call all the protestors sexual harassing assholes

Seagal sucks, facesitting is based and white though

Is this really something that should matter? Who cares about Seagal?

>shit
Thats fucking german-tier degeneracy

New rule: if you can't prove this shit then stfu

>Not being on top at all times
Literal cuck.

It's in line with steven's image so he'll be fine

theyre trying to normalize punishment for "assault" words

Anyone have the faces of Seagal picture? With fat operator and punai slayer?

>accused of shit from 30 years ago
>fired and crucified without proof

how is this a thing?

I changed my mind, Segal is based idgaf

>murrimutt
Only thing youll ever be on Top of is a baskin robbins choco-shake
Check 'em fatboy

ustillsoreboudatfittybux

>Moustache ride

sounds like she was under siege

Face sitting is the gentleman's fetish. Nothing wrong with it.
Footfags are far worse

i'm sorry to hear that, easy, I'm going to snatch every motherfucker birthday.

Seagal is will make anime real

Yeah, there have been cases proven about him and rumors that were probably true. Seagal is probably one of the biggest assholes in Hollywood and he doesn't care. Learn from him, or something....

>be seagal
>be weeb in japan
>take martial arts classes
>marry instructors daughter
>suddenly you are mysterious gaijin that teaches japanese people aikido
>do seminars
>they think you are some genius, not just the bosses son in law
>use this to move into hollywood
>divorce bosses daughter and start sexually harassing women left and right
>be a dick
>nobody can do anything to you
>shrug off accusations

What is his formula?

> nothing wrong

HE WAS HARASSING A 15 YEAR OLD ON HIS MOVIE SET BOTH VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND THERE'S PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE.

I knew a guy who worked in a leather shop and seagal use to come in all the time and be a complete dick to everyone.

I'll note you down as a possible Steven Seagal facesitter.

wow, wtf,backstory? I just thought he was an asshole.

yeah i know people that have met him and he was supposed to be an ass

Funny thing is I know other people that really liked him or something

The boss of said shop let him get away with it because him and his crew usually spent a couple grand buying tacky Indian leathers.

Seagal is a national treasure and better than 90% of A-listers
>ywn act in one of his direct-to-dvd movies

Anyone have the webm where he's firing the M4A1 and casually turning away?

kek he does a really good job looking like a fat retard that wants to be an operator

his movies are such a guilty pleasure

Link to story ?

Yeah, this another 'victim' leftist me to feefee gangbang.

People start outing actual dirt bags and pedophiles who did ACTUAL rape, and every snowflake thinks its the same thing as some guy being 'a bit creepy'.

Seriously, grow the fuck up.

ourguy
also, how is this a harassment?

why are they running towards him with a gun?

That goat ring around his mouf may be a stain from this fetish?

In most action movies the hero goes through a range of emotions and faces. In Seagal films he is always in control and always the same face.

I guess they think any accusations of any mundane thing will ruin someone in the current climate. This is shit I heard in high school give me a break.

Roasties these days don't know how to make up their minds. One day, they complain about modern men not being assertive and sexually spontaneous enough , the next day the complain about men being too aggressive and muh sexual harassment. There's no pleasing modern women. You almost have to be a mind reader to avoid sexual assault these days when approaching women.

The honorable sensei Seagal? Bullshit

Did he touch her uncomfortably after the statement?
Did he pick her up and forcibly place her behind on his nasal region?
Did he bend her over and get a deep nose inhale of some sweet ass?
I guess what i'm asking is... WAS ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE DONE?
If not... this was simply Free-Speech and fair game, she may not have to like it, but it is what it is. To help recover I suggest she starts trying to play word games as well, a possible follow up to make Steven uncomfortable (tough to do, we've seen how (((badass))) he is in the movies) would be something like, "Okay Steevs, but wait 3 days i'll be on my period and i'll paint you like i'm a feminist"

plz louie is a fucking pedo fuck too,
fuck his Mexican shit covered asshole

He looks so much like Sam Hyde.
Every time I see this fat fuck trying to look badass it just looks like a World Peace sketch.

He’s not an alpha. He’s an ashkenazi jew. A kike. A pedophile. Like all ashkenazi jews. It’s genetic. We need to start killing these fuckers

kek

Sex is bad.
You should feel ashamed for wanting it.
Is this and the louie thing a push too far psyop to distract from the other degeneracy? Distraction by over saturation

Not related but I'm currently listening to a dutch reggae radio station lyrics are " whites inavading, always raiding, african seed Most sacred, capitalism bl.a. Bl.a."

Holy shit these niggers have no self awareness

>tfw an extravirgin so I can just laugh and spectate

makes me want to eat popcorn or crunch and munch.

True dat. If he did do something to her, forcibly, than for all means throw him to the wolves. Otherwise, ending the man is not the way to go. Perhaps he'll be known as a perv or something, but don't pretend like telling a girl she's hot as fuck is the same as some rapist. These are totally different things. If she was a grown woman and he dindu nothing, she could just have told him to fuck off.

This is just being pushed as damage control to take the heat off the real pedos and rapists in Hollywood.

(((steven seagal))) is a total fraud.

Not hard to believe, but he also did just work on a documentary with Robert Steele about pedophilia. Cheesy though his shit may be, he is pretty redpilled.

Into the gas chamber fag

i've always known that those retards that practice exotic martial arts are latent submissive freaks

>flag
Nice, soon murrimutt flagposting will be a long gone history. For the sake of this world, let no goblin ever procreate again ! Lord let your mutilated baskin robbins dick never enter the realm of a pussy, and defile Its Holy grace

Please tell me someone has the GIF of operator seagal.

it's funny to see how emboldened by a shitty meme you are
I hope you stick around

Thanks.

>implying BDSM isn't redpilled

his past is well known, bringing it up now for a new generation of people who got no idea who he is or seen any of his horrible fucking horrible movies... do a little research and have a fap to Erika Eleniak

This, Seagal was one of the few non sjw types in anyway, posted stuff from pol on twitter occasionally.

youtube.com/watch?v=i86M4zj_Kec

All of this shit is the logical conclusion of feminist bullshit, look at how many times men were expelled from college because a woman's word against his.