What we know about the military assault rifle used in the Texas church massacre

>There is absolutely no reason for a citizen to own an AR-15 military assault rifle with a clip that holds more then ten bullets.
>Devin Patrick Kelley, the gunman in the Texas church massacre used an AR-15 the same military assault rifle that has been used in most other recent mass shootings.
>AR-15s have clips, which are boxes of bullets that feed automatically into the gun as it is fired
>The capacity of the clip varies, usually starting at 10 bullets, but more often holding 30-50 bullets, and with some holding even more than that.
>AR-15 military assault rifles were used at America's deadliest mass killings in Las Vegas, Orlando as well as Sandy Hook, Aurora and San Bernardino.
>These guns were restricted by federal law until 2004. That ban restricted certain components of the gun, like the pistol grips and bayonet lugs, and limited magazine capacity to 10.
>States with common sense gun control still impose military assault rifle restrictions similar to the expired federal ban which needs to be reinstated for the common good.
>Military assault rifles should not be in the hands of civilians.
>It’s everyone’s responsibility, including the government and the NRA, to tell the truth.
>We all want a safe country.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/11/06/news/companies/ruger-ar-556-ar-15/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ban democrats from ever handling any kind of weapon

problem solved

Former Trump and GOP supporter here.

Enough is enough. We’re getting slaughtered in the streets and Congress does nothing. It’s time we support common sense gun reform to make sure civilians don’t have access to high powered assault weapons.

like?

just because you don't like guns don't mean you can infrindge ma right to own own

8000 round clipozine and a chainsaw bayonet!!!!!

America needs more guns

It's painfully obvious that you are a newfag. It hurts to read that greentext. Please learn how it is used.

Bait.

SHALL

If you don’t have the Death Star attachment, then BTFO.

Sage

former Bernie supporter here. It's time we stop letting the media propagandize these murders. no more gun free zones. enough is enough.

You’re from Britain. And Australia proved that banning high powered assault weapons stop mass shootings.

As a former GOP and Trump supporter we need to have honest discussion about how to incorporate more of these common sense reforms into US society.

Don't like guns? Don't buy one. You gun grabbers need to compromise. It's just common sense for Americans to be able to defend themselves the most efficient way possible.

>military assault rifle

The deaths are a small price to pay for protection from a tyrant. 30,000 deaths a year, 20,000 of which are suicides, is nothing compared to those slaughtered under a tyrant.

>shitlib typing detected

you sound like a fucking jew.

Remember how well the war on drugs went?
Pro-Tip:
>not well

Fuck, I knew this has potential.
Post more?

>banning high powered assault weapons stop mass shootings.

No, look at France

>Don’t like guns
>Don’t buy guns

Get gunned down by a crazed NRA loon with a military styled AR15! Wow that sure worked.

Former Clinton supporter here.

I can't believe I was dumb enough to support their corruption

>military assault rifle
>RUGER SR-556
no military uses this
sage

Your ability to complain about citizens owning firearms is made possible by the fact that citizens are still able to own firearms.

its clear you know nothing about firearms, let alone the difference between semi auto and select fire.

>Mass shootings with AR-15s and long-guns are statistically negligible, the majority of murders are committed with handguns
>Despite this, countless more people are saved from harm by guns a year than killed by them, even if you are deliberately disingenuous like most leftists are and include suicides as "gun violence" when looking at gun deatn statistics
Gary Kleck and Marc Gertz, Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun, 86 J. Crim. L. & Criminology 150 (1995)

This.

Bzw AAAAALLLL shooters were Democrats. For over 40 years!

Try harder, ShariaBlue

You all are being played, its so pathetic.

Gun deaths have increased
Why does it matter the manner in which they are shot?

Kek

Listen you don't have the right to go anywhere and impose your own laws wherever you go. The second amendment is the second most important right outlined in the Constitution.

Its a trick.
The Muslim Brotherhood needs our guns to complete their plan for world domination.
Please don't fall for it.

very nice

All you have to do is ban .22 the most deadliest caliber there is. Everything else is just fine.

NOT

Arguably the most important. Freedom of speech, religion, etc, easily go by the wayside if a population is not armed.

For Christ sake its called a magazine aka Mag. Not a clip.This isn't WWI

>What we know about the military assault rifle
>What we know about the person with the long history of mental illness, domestic abuse and animal cruelty that escaped a mental institution and was dishonorably discharged from military service that the Air Force failed to report to the particular agencies responsible for his being able to legally purchase such firearms...

>blame thrower

But we actually have to protect ourselves from the tyrants, not vote them in every fucking year for gibsmedats and lipservice

Still trying to control the language huh?

I know. Whats your point.

Since when is using accurate terms to describe an object controlling the language? It's like calling a car a motorcycle.

>There is absolutely no reason for a citizen to own an AR-15 military assault rifle with a clip that holds more then ten bullets.

When you put this at the top of all your posts, it's pretty obvious.

That said, should the Democrats get back into power, I encourage them to pass a gun confiscation law. What could go wrong?

I don't thing any of these guys were NRA members. Try not to spread disinformation.

And AR15 is not high powered - And AK47 or variant is DEFINITELY not high powered
There is no such thing as "HIGH POWERED"....PERIOD. When it comes to firearms.
Magazine capacity does not = "HIGH .POWERED"
semi auto capability does not = "HIGH POWERED

>Get gunned down by a crazed NRA loon with a military styled AR15!
literally has never happened.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. My vote is yay.

>As a former GOP and Trump supporter
>NOT GONNA LIE FORMER DRUMPF SUPPORTER HERE.
You're right. We can't let him get his hands on the nuclear code.

Velocity of the cartridge out of any given rifle with any given barrel length is the only thing you could possibly be talking about when you say "HIGH POWERED". The velocity of the projectiles of the rifles mentioned above are

>YFW THE SHOOTER WAS STOPPED BY A MAN WITH AN AR15

quality bait

Derpy derp, durrrrr this seems like the most reasonable, honest, and reflective statement here. We can all go home now. Thanks user!!! Derpity fucking derp.

>blame thrower
underrated

Makes sense. Register D, hand over your gun rights. Shootings would plummet.

them digits

It's time to compromise. Legal gun owning Americans have jumped through hoops for far too long while criminals ignore the law. It's time to repeal the NFA.

I need an ar15 so I can shoot you with ease when you come for the other guns I "don't need".

Kys and save us time. Ty sage

Oh look, another lefty trying to use one of our arguments without actually understanding it. Useless brainwashed parrots.

6 gorillion in the magazine

>blame thrower

Top Kek

Let's compromise! Combine national voter ID with national shall issue licences?

You have rights and privileges as a civilian. These are written by the government which is supposed to be representative of the will of the People. The People have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If an aggressor is infringing upon those rights, you have the right to bear arms against them, especially when they threaten your right to life. The police are a lagged response. The best they can do is show up as an aggressor is Already committing crimes. The next is to bring the perpetrator to justice. So, they may put the guy in federal prison for life... But you no longer have yours. This is why The People have the right to bear arms - to defend against tyrannical aggression - from the home invader up to an invading army. You will never take guns away from The People of the United States of America.

>blame thrower

Former democrat here
Gas the kikes. Race war now.

Funny how these faggots never mention the "military style" rifle the neighbor used to shoot the Church shooter

Former Trump supporter here, crazy watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we need common sense gun control!!

Nor do they ever mention that No Military in the World uses an AR-15. But maybe yer local police force does

Yeah, remember when that crazy antifag nra wingnut went batshit on a church full of le innocents? Surely gun bans will work!!
>thou shalt not murder
>thou shalt not possess schedule II narcotics

Clearly the gubment knows what’s best for us.

>Michael Moore proposes a change to the constitution

Day of heart attack when?

Former DRumpffdef supporter here. HE is so racist zenophobic, sexist, and hates trans people. Please join xe (because xy pronouns are xe xy and xyself) in impeaching him. I was once his supporter but not any more!

common sense? we already have that in law, Right? M sorry guns frighten you

>fucking lolz I’m ded

>AR-15
>military assault rifle

But you must admit that the new Trump is so much more Awesome than the old Trump. Am I right?

>blame thrower

Fucking hell, I want one. Does Walmart carry this attachment yet?

It was NOT an assault rifle, you ignorant fool. How about you look up "assault rifle" before you start lecturing us on gun control.

I like you. Come sit by me, we shall eat tendies and discuss nufag hijinx.

> clip
> assault rifle
> AR-15

You morons are so deep in your own ignorance that you can’t even realize how the 1994 ban turned the least popular rifle platform into the most popular and best-selling. There are now millions of AR-15 rifles in citizens’ hands, thousands of variants, and a supply chain that enables people to actually build their own untraceable rifles at home from components. The ban also created a gun culture where none had existed before. So now, thanks to the 1994 ban, we have a gun culture and the means to defend it.

Please push another ban. PLEASE. It will finally give the rest of America gun owners confirmation that they are under direct physical threat by the government.

>There is absolutely no reason for a citizen to own an AR-15
Absolutely true. We should own state of the art military grade select fire arms as the founders intended.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Let me explain, you fucking degenerate.

America works best when citizens have authority of violence in their own hands. Not hunting weapons, military weapons.
Japan is opposite. But we have single people and single culture. Impossible for America to have similar situation to Japan, so I think very very smart that states have more local authority than central government, and power of violence is left at lowest building block of society. Makes very good sense.
Where Japan has been the same before is our inter-prefecture and regional wars. Everybody know this is not "civil war" but violence sometimes is the best way to show whether a regional system is really more powerful than another: how much power can the bring to the edge of a combat? Nobody think "we separate from Japan" or whatever. Only regional contests. America can do this effect almost but only with voting, which is a good innovation.
Central government can take weapons of Americans, though, then you lose all power of this innovation and wind up like Europe: cannot ever have bloodless revolution through voting, and rulers will push to terrible situation ignoring reality until enter cycle of holocausts and really huger wars (just look at Europe now: entering holocaust cycle again because of same stupid thing!).
I hope Americans can keep the American system. No system of control works well for wild American people. They always do best when left uncontrolled.

Obviously fast food is killing this faggot, we need to ban all fast food today!!!!

Would muskets be ok to own for citizens?

It was already illegal for him to purchase this rifle.
Laws only apply to people who follow them.

>"YOU DON'T NEED GUNS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE "TYRANNICAL" GOVERNMENT!"
>"SO GIVE YOUR GUNS TO THE GOVERNMENT RIGHT NOW OR YOUR IN TROUBLE!"
Really doodled those poodles.

Former american here.

Enough is enough, Heil Hitler.

He killed millions.

>ar-15
>military assault rifle
except the military doesn't use them, they're made specifically for citizens

Here you go, have some fresh OC in honor of liberal media faggotry.

so you intend to stack debt on and disarm future Generations all at the same time?

Need to add Sam Hyde.

>armalite rifle
>military "assault weapon"

pick one retard.

Note the usage of the word "Assault WEAPON" by the media. There is no such thing as an "assault weapon." There is a military term for an assault RIFLE that requires either burst fire or automatic fire for it to be classified as such.

The AR15 is just a semi-automatic rifle that the media tries to scare you with because it *looks* like a military rifle.

Your big clue was when USA Today tried to pull that "chainsaw bayonet" bullshit.

You can save your appeals to emotion and rhetoric surrounding the false flag events. You will never disarm the citizens.

>ban guns
>get shot anyway
wow that sure worked

Why did you lie and misrepresent the content of that article, OP?

money.cnn.com/2017/11/06/news/companies/ruger-ar-556-ar-15/index.html

>Assault weapon is a term used in the United States to define some types of firearms. The definition varies among regulating jurisdictions, but usually includes semi-automatic firearms with a detachable magazine and a pistol grip, and sometimes other features such as a flash suppressor or barrel shroud.