What's going to FUCKING happen?

I'm mad. Last weekend I visited London and it's EXACTLY how it's portrayed here in the fucking memes. I couldn't believe it, it was like those 56% memes about the Americans.

What bothers me is that nothing is happening. Yes, I see people waking up on social media, etc., but what's going to FUCKING HAPPEN? Is this one huge LARP? How the fuck can we fix this? The Conservatives are going to do NOTHING about our demographics, and Donald Trump just turned out to be another puppet for the kikes.

Is anything going to happen, Sup Forums? Is the race war just a meme? How many of you guys will ACTUALLY kill a non-white? Are we just going to keep making threads mocking each other or actually do something?

Give me strength, Sup Forums.

Try to get your govt to stamp down the nationalist community in NI and the bombs should do the rest for you

>Are we just going to keep making threads mocking each other or actually do something?
keep making threads apparently. Situation's only getting worse in Germany/UK/Sweden/France but nobody's acting
the best thing the germans could do was give AfD sub 15%

We’re fucked. The Satanic kikes want us dead just because Satan. They hold all the cards too.

I also love how no one gives these WTF???? threads any attention but bait soars to the top.

>How many of you guys will ACTUALLY kill a non-white?

hurrr

since you stopped us and destroyed our cities noone will ever try again. They would just say "haven't you learned from the past? didn't you see what happened to Germany?"
the prime of Europe is over, deal with it

Exactly. It's so infuriating. Everyone is complaining but not giving any solutions. It's fucking over.

Germany Tried Bong, You have failed us all. May god have mercy on future White People.

we taking over whity what you gonna do about it i got me some white slut to suck my dick

How can he have mercy on something that doesn’t exist?

dont worry boi i take good care of your woman

This summer will see more African economic migrants that the last 3 years combined. Enjoy your self inflicted diversity. Should be a good time

It all banks on the normies.

You should know by now that Sup Forums is a center of attention for (((them))). It's a big site and its antics regarding politics have been news-worthy worldwide multiple times.

That's where the bait threads are coming from. One or two are just from trolls, sure, but most are from false-flaggers and paid shills. You have seen how Sup Forums can affect the world before; they want to prevent that from happening.

Divide and conquer is the easiest way.

Where do you think all the amerimutt, Mohammed the brit, cucked german, subhuman russian memes are from? It is a concerted effort. By making us hate our fellow white man, they very cheaply and easily destroy any power we hold.

If we have no power to affect the normies, they have the power to brainwash them and implement changes fairly freely. But they must tread carefully, and so far they have not.

You can consider them similar to the Party from 1984, and the normies the Proles. The Proles made up 85% of the population and were controlled through bread and circuses, but were otherwise free. If they ever realized things were truly shit, ever realized in mass numbers, they could simply get up and shake the Party off like a fucking mosquito, regardless of whatever it could do.

One of these days, the (((diversity))) will get too hard for even normies to handle. That's when shit will happen. The best thing we can do is facilitate its occurrence faster, and to come together as a movement again, instead of shitting on each other over stupid MS Paint memes.

Now that I say that, do be vigilant. Shills monitor this place and we'll be getting a nice spate of DnC memes in this thread soon if past threads are any indication.

Just keep the redpills coming. DnC can be stopped by calling out the shills doing it. We’ve seen this before.

Bump.

Genau das ist der Punkt!

It's called "Karma" my dear white shit

that horse looks juicy.

Agreed. It’s what we get for not helping Hitler.

Something is going to happen, we're just like the forerunners to the NSDAP in the early 1900s, noticing how shitty the world is before everyone else does.

Flee to Eastern Europe. England is fucked. Once all the worthy have left, we can irradiate the remoaners with a neutron bomb and take back our heritage.

lol no
germany has a strong economy and will continue to have so for the next 20 years until it gets completely overrun by muds and niggers
germans reelected merkel after getting shot, stabbed, beaten, raped, blown up and run over by trucks
meanwhile AfD got 12-13%

it's not bad to have high expectations but this is just unrealistic

Trump will expose a deliberate ploy to destroy the white race and more people will get woke, and the conservatives will be forced to cater to them or maybe UKIP will surge.

>germans reelected merkel after getting shot, stabbed, beaten, raped, blown up and run over by trucks
>meanwhile AfD got 12-13%
This is unrealistic. There’s no hope for the white man. They’re all cucked to their literal demise. We’re the only people who notice how bad everything is, but our numbers are currently too small to do anything, and given low birth rates our numbers won’t get much higher.

That's why I said early 1900s and the forerunners to the NSDAP. I think we're still 30-40 years off from something major happening like a balkanization. Maybe even more years than that.

My point is that we've been on Sup Forums so long being constantly exposed to the worst parts of our countries. Meanwhile all the normalfags just see what the kikes in the MSM want them to see. It's only been pretty recently that things are starting to get bad enough that the kike media can't hide it. It's got to get worse for a while before things get better, but it will get better user.

Why wait for Trump to do it? The evidence is overwhelming and our memes are amazing.

We shouldn't wait for Trump to do it but he will eventually do it.

We should focus on the Muslim Brotherhood and their admitted plan to destroy western civilization from within, and all the seemingly benign Muslim organizations with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

>germans reelected merkel

yes, but she has learned her lesson and won't make the situation worse. also the AfD has gained a lot in the election

>yes, but she has learned her lesson and won't make the situation worse
Don't fall for the standard Merkel trick that she's used so many times before.

>Merkel: "Mass immigration was a mistake!"
>*lets in more immigrants*
>*arrests people who post anti-immigrant sentiment on social media*

All of the virgins, NEETs, MGTOWs, /k/ommandos and men without gfs / hope of ever finding a loyal wife who will bear THEIR children and not the neighbours = genetic dead ends = already dead.
All of these will fight alongside you.
And be put into sad gulags of thought control. But at least we will die standing.

I see this a lot more lately, lack of replies to post throughout a thread, pure focus on shitposting and gathering (You)´s instead.
Likely a mix of happening-fatigue which is a mix of too many things (mass shootings, rumours of war) and too little real stuff (pedos hanged, NWO plans foiled etc), shills and redditor invaders.

user this is our last war. If we fail there will be literally 0% white people on earth. Sure it will take some time, but this is their endgame.

Most of the retards who keep responding to slides are redditors/newfaggots

I don't think Trump is going to expose such a plan. That is not to say Trump isn't /ourguy/, but it's simply outside of the scope of what he can do. He's singlehandledly preventing WWIII from starting right now, it's up to us to do the rest.

You are baiting but if any based black man is reading this - the rulers will enslave you far worse than whitey ever would. Treat you far worse and not allow you a semblence of self-governance, if that is what you wish to try that is.
And don´t bring up "slavery", they were the deciders upon policies then as well.

You are going to have to fight.

>tfw your spellchecker is blackpilled af

Waiting for the next Hitler, I suppose. Then follow that fucker to the end.

Surely when he comes along, this website will be calling him not white enough, fucked a woman once who was 1/18th Spaniard, etc.

I love this photo. Six mongs hiding in a back entry.

How brave and how heroic, how effective and powerful

what did they achieve again? Oh yes - a peace deal that they were offered in 1974.

oh and 3000 people dead, adn the whole province still stuck in the 1960s for thirty years. Low job growth, low investment, lower wages, lower standards of living. that is what the IRA managed for thirty years. And now there are idiot children who don't know how lucky they are not to have lived through the Troubles who want to start it again because of some romantic shitty ideas their poisonous parents have brainwashed them with.

sad sad people.

He’ll be a blonde blue eyed Slav with an IQ of at least 130 but still not white enough and ironically flirted with a Spic so he’s a race-traitor Slavnigger.

Kill yourself leaf.

There is nothing wrong with this thread, it isnt "slide" you fucking moron.

there cant be happenings 24/7 you leaf faggot

lol yep. cannot please this fucking place

Shitskins outnumber whites in 1:15 proportion. You are doomed. And no one can do anything about it.

Just find some jewish cutie and try to integrate into this new world.

kek
10/10

High-earning Pajeet here (before you accuse me of being a welfare-using nigger or mud).

Bongs did this to half the world by violence, and now when we come here peacefully, you want to kill us for it?

Lol nah fuck off white trash.

>and Donald Trump just turned out to be another puppet for the kikes.

Lol, found the liberal

False flag kike kill yourself

B-but he is right. Britain was a tough colonial empire, they hanged out with goat fuckers and snake charmers, they took a lot of resources from them. Now they just pay the bill as well as 56% brought niggers to America. Fuck you, you deserve it. I hope you drown in the sea of shitskins, prick.

We'd rather you did it by violence. There is no dignity in just rolling over or winning because your enemy didn't put up a fight.

You're missing our key uniting feature...
Our pagan routes.

Think about it, all other religions despise pagan practises. Why? ...because they are repulsive to monotheistic practices such as Christianity, Muslim and Jews.

I mean to just present time for religious practice in this case a pagan ritual creates your own group for diversity.
The best thing about paganism? It's your own to mould. Even if your version of paganism is like for like Christian - where no authority can protect you as an over represented christian but as a tiny minority of pagans and the years of predjudice pushed against them it flips their narrative.

I'm a practising celtic-pagan, my rituals include attending Catholic Church on Sunday and lighting candles with a prayer three times a day.
Since being open about my "beliefs" and ancestory, I have had more support and defense even though Im white Male and straight.

Paganism is for people who don’t realize Gnosticism exists.

the IRA already showed you what needs to be done

plenty of Americans would fund you with cash or weapons, just sayin

Shut up fag nobody cares about dead Krauts. This is a thread about london.

the moment a war breaks out here I'm gonna file for refugee status in japan and until then I'm gonna sit comfortably in the house I inherited and the money I saved up behind the two line anti muslim fence
feelsgoodman

I'm talking in the sense of victimhood. Unless you are implying Gnosticism has had oppression?

I'm simply using their own rhetoric against them.