The pendulum is going to swing left so hard, it will make Sup Forums suicide

The pendulum is going to swing left so hard, it will make Sup Forums suicide.

shareblue.com/most-republican-county-in-ohio-just-flipped-9-seats-blue/

#bluemidterm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kIX4x
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation
archive.is/wCvZ1)
archive.is/pzO4k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post
farleftwatch.com/
money.cnn.com/2016/11/14/media/breitbart-incendiary-headlines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I personally blame the alt-right for going full-retard and autistically larp nazis.

Way to go faggots.

nah

>1 post by this ID

It's hilarious how leftists have attempted to steal the pendulum meme
>implying pendulums swing in the span of a single generation
lol

Wait til the rate hikes hit. I know some friends who are going be paying 40% more premiums.

The right swing never finished.

>its another uninformed retard thinks Sup Forums came up with the term pendulum swing in politics episode

The GOP is cucked from within by people who want to surrender to the left in hopes they will be voted in.

We need a new party.

archive.is/kIX4x

Must see:
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 5 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
2- Put pressure into and exposing the Soros payed corrupt politicians (list of names here: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation AND here: archive.is/wCvZ1)
3- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
4- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
5- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that has taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

--
Why jews make it easy to support Hitler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

--
Why antifa needs to get done by the authorities:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

The Antifa "Professor" who advocates preemptive violence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g

--
Keep uptaded on the storm: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post

Also must read sites:
www.europeancivilwar.com
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog
farleftwatch.com/

I'd Say its gona swing so hard right. they gona make prostitiion illegal and you mom will lose a job. and you will starve.

did you proxylink to shariablue or do my eyes decive me from beeing dehydrated

>1 pot by this ID
>ShariaBlue link

you can't make this shit up

don't forget to sage

Where did you get that idea from what I said dumbass?

Sup Forums obviously didn't come up with the pendulum meme but it's obvious that Sup Forums leftists that have started optimistically talking about pendulum swings are just reacting to a narrative the right has been repeating for years now on Sup Forums.
Making the left once again nothing but a bunch of meme stealing faggots attempting to steal what they consider to be words of power in the hope that they'll work for them the way they work for us.

literally shareblue

>Wait til the rate hikes hit.
Expand on this bit, pls.

it isn't a meme at all. it's a common term used in political discourse. its obvious that the swing to the right wasn't what you all thought it would be because its clearly not continuing to go that way

What's wrong with shareblue?

fpbp as always

Recovering from sub 2 reproduction has historically never happened. Just shooting yourselves in the foot with failed ideology.

>Linking to the website of your employers

You need more practice.

Jeepers

Fag the Nation is gonna be a full two hours of salt and a tomorrow

Whats wrong with Breibart?

Being the third poster and commenting this.
Fucking germanised slav

Controlled opposition and literally owned by a jew

It's always good to get opposing views from two extreme ends of the spectrum.

Agreed. I was hoping the Ukrainian would respond.

I honestly think it's due to Trump, too. If there was a competent politician in there then they wouldn't be losing ground. Even the Republicans know and are only keeping him around to get their shit passed. Then they'll kick him out the door and blame him for all the failures.

Trumps the only thing the Rs have going for them.

Breitbart incites violence and promotes hate speech. Shareblue doesn't.

Except a lot of the "Nazis" were Antifa members caught false flagging, and Soros-funded Antifa violence has been far worse, going back years now, than what actual nationalists have done.

>muh left right paradigm
fuck off. Democrats AND Republicans both suck

Shills out in force today. Democrats are a dead party. Trump is doing great so far

How many murders by antifa compared to american nazis?

In recent history? 1:0

Same filthy hohol who always posts shareblue crap.

Link me a breibart article that promotes hate speech or incites violence.

Cite why you interpret the article does such.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/14/media/breitbart-incendiary-headlines/

They will replace us. Then they will replace you. Then they will replace them. Your kids will be poor. Your grandchildren will starve.

And not even a minute after the OP. Most of the time when I see this shit it goes down the same way. Most people that post this shit are newfags that don't realize IDs are different in every thread. OP is a faggot though.

Won't matter if the Democrat party doesn't fucking exist in 2020 after the DNC gets nailed for corruption and fraud.
Hillary is not running, Michelle Obama will lose, Bernie is too old, you have no candidates.
Trump is going to gut Hollywood of its pedophiles and go after all of the Democrat pedophile rings.
It's over faggot.

>Sup Forums is not one ideology.

Someday I will get paid to dig graves for people like you.